What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

drosera420

Premium user
A couple of people are growing out the PS x BSHW this year.... a friend of mine from Overgrow who lives in Ontario is known for outdoor plants that are often 1-3lb each, had one that looked primed to be absolute monster but a storm rolled through and broke a huge limb off his tree on it.
PS x BSHW does great indoors as well. My misses has that on permanent rotation. Thanks again for your auction and Vman for making them.
Most recent grow pic.
PS x BSHW 13jul_resized.jpg

MallardDuck

PS x BSHW does great indoors as well. My misses has that on permanent rotation. Thanks again for your auction and Vman for making them.
Most recent grow pic.
View attachment 18898313

Beautiful stuff buddy! I have been meaning to do another charity auction but things have been so busy here. That being said if someone were to send me a receipt of small donation to their local food bank, they may find a VM surprise in the mailbox...

Greencedar

I harvested GMG green pheno around two weeks ago and trimmed it for cure yesterday. I put these clones out late in a 20gal pot and got a 14oz of bud off 4ft plants. I always love how with a bit of training/topping, half the GMG yield is giant top buds. I only get a small jar of popcorn buds that go straight into a batch of cookies, everything else is great smoking/vaping weed. Green pheno has a cedar/spicy/moss smell along with some fruity character.

The purple phenos are coming down this week. A tiny bit of bud rot here and there on the purple started showing up more this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_9858.jpeg
    IMG_9858.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_9859.jpeg
    IMG_9859.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9861.jpeg
    IMG_9861.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 128
  • 71788693503__E6F54BF4-59F5-42CC-A2FF-81D445776972.fullsizerender.jpeg
    71788693503__E6F54BF4-59F5-42CC-A2FF-81D445776972.fullsizerender.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 120

Greencedar

whoa wery nice 😃this september is best in years, really
Yeah, I’m at 42N Canada and we had a wet start and some smoke blocking the sun early in the season but the second half of flower has been unreal. I think it’s only rained once a week with lots of wind and sun after. Can’t beat that! I got a few more oz than last year (last years plant was a couple feet taller too). Weather and upping the nitrogen after stretch are the only new variables really. Same mom as last year…

vermontman

I harvested GMG green pheno around two weeks ago and trimmed it for cure yesterday. I put these clones out late in a 20gal pot and got a 14oz of bud off 4ft plants. I always love how with a bit of training/topping, half the GMG yield is giant top buds. I only get a small jar of popcorn buds that go straight into a batch of cookies, everything else is great smoking/vaping weed. Green pheno has a cedar/spicy/moss smell along with some fruity character.

The purple phenos are coming down this week. A tiny bit of bud rot here and there on the purple started showing up more this weekend.
Super @Greencedar!
All my Grape is picked and curing and my clones are vegging along, waiting for there next season. And always awesome to hear your progress. Please keep us posted!
Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts