What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Neiko

Oh man!
I know how stressful a power outage can be, Those two days of darkness could speed thing along, but still nerve wracking for sure. But so far they are still looking pretty amazing. Just keep doing what you are doing. Fingers crossed here for you. And so looking forward to your finished harvest, but for now just enjoy the smells. That being said what is the fragrance like now?
She still has a very strong pink bubblegum smell, it's a thick strong smell too.

vermontman

Unfortunately I didn't clone it. I'd have to try and reveg it. I don't have a lot of room to keep a lot of plants and I like trying new stuff. I will grow it again from seed. I'd like to see more phenotypes too.
That's understandable.
I am trying to get a select clone of every one of my strains, byt something a bit better always seems to com along. that being said she really looks picture perfect.

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Fem early!
Almost there and raining daily!
These are my two favorite early ladies, made clones for sure.
Thrilled about their resistance to the weather so far.
I think these will be finished Sept 1st. Unless weather permits to go a bit longer.
But dammn! all it does is rain!!!

View attachment 18881849 View attachment 18881850 View attachment 18881851 View attachment 18881852 View attachment 18881853
View attachment 18881848
View attachment 18881847

View attachment 18881846
Well I picked both of my really early ladies today they both had a couple small spots of mold and with more rain today, and more on the way, it just seemed like it was time. I did not want to see the biggest tops get mold. I left the seeded bottoms growing to finish up the seed ripening, I still can't get over picking buds of this quality Aug 28th! Maybe next season if weather permits I can leave them out just a little bit longer.

JCG

At least from 1 week to two off the flowering time of Zamaldelica, and the aroma, flavor, and high/effects are top notch in my opinion... I couldn't let go of any from the first two ladies! Just enjoying the moment with them.
I'll pick the nicest from the current three and put a clone in hydro under LST and get a bumper crop. Then, sharing is caring. Nice to know that someone else shares the experience. 😀
"Weezy Duzzit™️" is the new world order!
Here's the most compact and tightly built frost-queen of the three PSxZ ladies in flowering since 7-21... speedy and exotic!

Attachments

• 20230829_043341.jpg
    20230829_043341.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
  • 20230829_043609.jpg
    20230829_043609.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 72

Barnabé

This is my Green mountain grape (on the right) and Angel Heart ( Mr nice seeds, left), its only started to flowering this week. Hope to harvest half of octobre. Huge plant, i had to remove my greenhouse doors. Put in the ground around 20 of may. Strong bubblegum smell right now. White on the leave is diatomaceous earth i used during grow stage against slugs and bugs. I stop to use it 2 week ago. My weather this year is really wet, high humidity. I pray for a good harvest without mold.

IMG_20230829_125417.jpg
IMG_20230829_125402.jpg

IMG_20230829_125435.jpg

Last edited:

vermontman

This is my Green mountain grape (on the right) and Angel Heart ( Mr nice seeds, left), its only started to flowering this week. Hope to harvest half of octobre. Huge plant, i had to remove my greenhouse doors. Put in the ground around 20 of may. Strong bubblegum smell right now. White on the leave is diatomaceous earth i used during grow stage against slugs and bugs. I stop to use it 2 week ago. My weather this year is really wet, high humidity. I pray for a good harvest without mold.

View attachment 18883392 View attachment 18883393
View attachment 18883394
Looks like your going to need a bigger greenhouse! HAHA

Greencedar

No mold or mildew on the purple and green grapes I’m growing here, even with all the weather @42N. A couple friends had a touch of mildew show up on the purple grape pheno I gave them but the plants are in a more guerrilla type environment with a bit of neglect. The other plants around it were covered and the green grape pheno didn’t have any!

Cool nights are making the buds on my green pheno real pretty and the smells are really citrus/incense/cedar already. Purple is pure grape juice right now.

I took VM’s advice and upped the nitrogen this year and it helped keep them green (they were pretty hungry and fading on me this time last year (20gal organic soil). Last year I harvested sept 24th with fat buds and a couple amber trichs and it looks like things will be similar this year.

Attachments

• IMG_9726.jpeg
    IMG_9726.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9727.jpeg
    IMG_9727.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61

vermontman

No mold or mildew on the purple and green grapes I’m growing here, even with all the weather @42N. A couple friends had a touch of mildew show up on the purple grape pheno I gave them but the plants are in a more guerrilla type environment with a bit of neglect. The other plants around it were covered and the green grape pheno didn’t have any!

Cool nights are making the buds on my green pheno real pretty and the smells are really citrus/incense/cedar already. Purple is pure grape juice right now.

I took VM’s advice and upped the nitrogen this year and it helped keep them green (they were pretty hungry and fading on me this time last year (20gal organic soil). Last year I harvested sept 24th with fat buds and a couple amber trichs and it looks like things will be similar this year.
Hello @Greencedar!
Thank you for posting!
Awesome I love hearing the success stories but also important to here the no so, it just makes it better for everyone to judge how to make there grows go correct. By the way! Awesome purple pistils! As I like to be transparent and give as much cultural info as possible for all to succeed.
Just a rip on my very early Green Mountain Grape Fems, only three out of ten, though very very early, seem to lack the luster of the very early Green Mountain Grape that came from the regular seed stock. Though some really special plants are coming from the feminized seed line, I am starting to feel there is a bit of superiority from the regular seed. That being said they are both great, I think there needs to be more trials.
That being said right now I think regular seed rocks! I recently saw a letter from a dispensary grower/sales saying their Feminized clones do not hold up as their regular seed clones which I find extremely interesting. I have alaways thrived to set out to produce the most unique and the best.

Lotto

Hello @Greencedar!
Thank you for posting!
Awesome I love hearing the success stories but also important to here the no so, it just makes it better for everyone to judge how to make there grows go correct. By the way! Awesome purple pistils! As I like to be transparent and give as much cultural info as possible for all to succeed.
Just a rip on my very early Green Mountain Grape Fems, only three out of ten, though very very early, seem to lack the luster of the very early Green Mountain Grape that came from the regular seed stock. Though some really special plants are coming from the feminized seed line, I am starting to feel there is a bit of superiority from the regular seed. That being said they are both great, I think there needs to be more trials.
That being said right now I think regular seed rocks! I recently saw a letter from a dispensary grower/sales saying their Feminized clones do not hold up as their regular seed clones which I find extremely interesting. I have alaways thrived to set out to produce the most unique and the best.

Vman
You're always willing to help with advice and suggestions and sharing your insight. Now to top it off, you are ramming your own seed stock. Transparency is your middle name and we all appreciate it.
On the topic of fem seed lacking in vigor compared to regular seed. Although it might be strain dependent, I've seen the same thing. Something about allowing mother nature to do her thing without human interference says alot.

Latest posts

Latest posts