What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

drosera420

Premium user
The yellowing was a lack of water (work gets too much attention and in the way ) and some unwelcome visitors. A spray of neem and a good watering helped bring things back in shape. I top dressed with a half cup or so of azaelia/acidic extended release fert. Our well water pH is pretty high as well as soil. I'll keep the blood meal in mind for future though, thanks.

Lights don't seem to be bright enough to hurt where the plants are.

It was 98 and 95% humidity today and they didn't flag at all. Funny how they respond to a good watering and killing off the aphids.

vermontman

The yellowing was a lack of water (work gets too much attention and in the way ) and some unwelcome visitors. A spray of neem and a good watering helped bring things back in shape. I top dressed with a half cup or so of azaelia/acidic extended release fert. Our well water pH is pretty high as well as soil. I'll keep the blood meal in mind for future though, thanks.

Lights don't seem to be bright enough to hurt where the plants are.

It was 98 and 95% humidity today and they didn't flag at all. Funny how they respond to a good watering and killing off the aphids.
Sounds like you have it wrapped up!

vermontman

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
{Oaxacan Gold X Big Sur Holy Weed]
Coming along!

127_2199.JPG
127_2200.JPG
127_2219.JPG
127_2221.JPG
127_2221.JPG

Last edited:

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Fem early!
Almost there and raining daily!
These are my two favorite early ladies, made clones for sure.
Thrilled about their resistance to the weather so far.
I think these will be finished Sept 1st. Unless weather permits to go a bit longer.
But dammn! all it does is rain!!!

127_2259.JPG
127_2262.JPG
127_2265.JPG
127_2280.JPG
127_2288.JPG

127_2257.JPG

127_2243.JPG

127_2240.JPG

vermontman

Beautiful plants brother, the poor weather you have had really says a lot about your genetics abilities to finish strong. I appreciate what you have done all the more.
Peace farmerlion
Hey bud!
Thank you!
They definitely need to be more adaptable these days with all the crazy weather. The cool thing is Cannabis is a very adaptable plant and seed prolific so selections can be made for a whole variety desirable traits. But it's kind of funny no one plant has it all, color, flavor, quality, high, disease resistance, productive, etc ---
But I guess that's part of the fun in growing and breeding.
I lost your thread can you please send link or name.
Thanks again!

mr.pistil

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Fem early!
Almost there and raining daily!
These are my two favorite early ladies, made clones for sure.
Thrilled about their resistance to the weather so far.
I think these will be finished Sept 1st. Unless weather permits to go a bit longer.
But dammn! all it does is rain!!!

View attachment 18881849 View attachment 18881850 View attachment 18881851 View attachment 18881852 View attachment 18881853
View attachment 18881848
View attachment 18881847

View attachment 18881846
Vm. will you be marketing the early version of the Grape?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey bud!
Thank you!
They definitely need to be more adaptable these days with all the crazy weather. The cool thing is Cannabis is a very adaptable plant and seed prolific so selections can be made for a whole variety desirable traits. But it's kind of funny no one plant has it all, color, flavor, quality, high, disease resistance, productive, etc ---
But I guess that's part of the fun in growing and breeding.
I lost your thread can you please send link or name.
Thanks again!

Just waiting for the girls to gain more mass. They are just starting to reveal bud structure and which donor will be expressed as dominant, pretty homogeneous so far plant for plant.
Peace brother 🙏
farmerlion

vermontman

Vm. will you be marketing the early version of the Grape?
Hello Mr pistil
In the regular Grape line there is about 1 in ten that will finish by end of August. When I made the Fem pollen from one of my favorite Grape ladies plant #3, 4 in ten come in what seems to be end of August also. I put the moms original fem [pollen back onto the two best early ladies pictured above, which I believe will increase the early ratio? But I think my best bet will be to self or cross my two earliest ladies in fem form, hopefully really locking in the early trait, which I intend to do. If I can get that stable then I will look at releasing an early Grape.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I agree with rev looks like a lot longer.
How many daylight hours are you giving her? Also light intensity if not strong enough can slow them down.
Started slowly because it was a window grow first and after ~3 - 4 weeks flowering i put her under LED, but yeah i only got 100w. I started with 11h LED light but i see it's taking time anyway so now 12h for a better crop. But i really need the space for new seedlings. 😅

Lotto

Vman
Another Mountain Gold cross. This is Pangi(Pan x Bangi Haze) X M. Gold. 68 days from seed, 30 days from 1st pistil. Like the previous Pan. X M. Gold grows this is showing very well. If it continues to plump up, it will easily make 8-10 oz. Just beginning to develop some smells resembling Pangi.
Also put out a cut of this plant into the ground the 1st week of August. Like it's mother, showing very fast and into flower with extreme vigor.
As you've said, M. Gold, although not as quick as P. Sat. or Grape is no late bloomer. This is just what I hoped for in using it.
20230827_142401.jpg
20230827_142657.jpg

sgka

Veteran

vermontman

Vman
Another Mountain Gold cross. This is Pangi(Pan x Bangi Haze) X M. Gold. 68 days from seed, 30 days from 1st pistil. Like the previous Pan. X M. Gold grows this is showing very well. If it continues to plump up, it will easily make 8-10 oz. Just beginning to develop some smells resembling Pangi.
Also put out a cut of this plant into the ground the 1st week of August. Like it's mother, showing very fast and into flower with extreme vigor.
As you've said, M. Gold, although not as quick as P. Sat. or Grape is no late bloomer. This is just what I hoped for in using it. View attachment 18882660 View attachment 18882659
Nice looking cross!
What kind of smells are you getting?

vermontman

It's day 43 for the Mountain Gold. I had a little bit of bad luck. Thursday night we got hit with severe thunderstorms (7 tornadoes). We lost power and the plants went 48 hours plus in darkness. These pics are from today, their 1st day back with lights on.
View attachment 18882674 View attachment 18882675 View attachment 18882676 View attachment 18882677 View attachment 18882678
Oh man!
I know how stressful a power outage can be, Those two days of darkness could speed thing along, but still nerve wracking for sure. But so far they are still looking pretty amazing. Just keep doing what you are doing. Fingers crossed here for you. And so looking forward to your finished harvest, but for now just enjoy the smells. That being said what is the fragrance like now?

Latest posts

Latest posts