What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

RobFromTX

Looking terrific there Rob
Are the buds good and tight? If you tweek the top of the the buds with your thumb and forefinger there should be not to pliable.

Yes they've definitely tightened up. And they've become so top heavy that they're falling into eachother. Its been a real pleasure to grow

Attachments

• IMG_20230814_102930624.jpg
    IMG_20230814_102930624.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 86

Mountainkush

Purple satellite male
B3024E34-0B09-4D8F-AAE8-733694C46E45.jpeg
57CD164A-DEAD-4917-9D41-188AC51ECB0C.jpeg

I brought this in my garage to keep it isolated. Hoping this stays safe in my freezer till next year as my main plan is to try pollinating some Nepal Annapurna from Ace I plan to grow.
I also pollinated the female purple satellite in my greenhouse for a few F2s.
D08D5251-1E3F-4464-B03E-6F47C3C7EB25.jpeg

vermontman

vermontman

Just amazing early your stuff is VM! My grape is still just in early flower.

I now have three Purple Satellites. :)

View attachment 18877618
Awesome on the Purple Satellite! Just be mindful the really resent being put into flower in doors to quickly. I did six one year and flipped right into 12/12 all six had nanners on the tips of each bud. When I first grew The Baglung Nepali I started out with about 8 ladies I put the right into 12/12 all 8 hermed pretty heavy. So I chopped them back reveged on a 24 hour light cycle and flowering the same plants on 15 hours and they all grew without incident. Also I have never even seen a nanner on a Baglung Nepali Sativa grown outdoors here at 42N and all my repro Nepali loaded with seed currently have about two weeks to finish for seed harvest. Super fast! But I believe a little faster this year because of the darkening from all the cloudy rainy weather we are having, they think it's Fall!

Last edited:

EnjoyingLife

QUOTE="vermontman, post: 18405146, member: 435672"]
Awesome on the Purple Satellite! Just be mindful the really resent being put into flower in doors to quickly. I did six one year and flipped right into 12/12 all six had nanners on the tips of each bud. When I first grew The Baglung Nepali I started out with about 8 ladies I put the right into 12/12 all 8 hermed pretty heavy. So I chopped them back reveged on a 24 hour light cycle and flowering the same plants on 15 hours and they all grew without incident. Also I have never even seen a nanner on a Baglung Nepali Sativa grown outdoors here at 42N and all my repro Nepali loaded with seed currently have about two weeks to finish for seed harvest. Super fast! But I believe a little faster this year because of the darkening from all the cloudy rainy weather we are having, they think it's fall

Do you release the Nepali in seed form?

vermontman

QUOTE="vermontman, post: 18405146, member: 435672"]
Awesome on the Purple Satellite! Just be mindful the really resent being put into flower in doors to quickly. I did six one year and flipped right into 12/12 all six had nanners on the tips of each bud. When I first grew The Baglung Nepali I started out with about 8 ladies I put the right into 12/12 all 8 hermed pretty heavy. So I chopped them back reveged on a 24 hour light cycle and flowering the same plants on 15 hours and they all grew without incident. Also I have never even seen a nanner on a Baglung Nepali Sativa grown outdoors here at 42N and all my repro Nepali loaded with seed currently have about two weeks to finish for seed harvest. Super fast! But I believe a little faster this year because of the darkening from all the cloudy rainy weather we are having, they think it's fall

Do you release the Nepali in seed form?
Hello @EnjoyingLife
I am sorry I do not sell Nepali, except in crosses.

vermontman

Hey Tex!
You are right there! In terms of grow. Some of my earlier phenos are ahead. But your plant is spot on for the majority of that Green Mountain Grape fem seed line, and again light is a major factor. And as you see there is not so much this season. It will come my friend, looking great so far!
Hugs brother!

Greencedar

Green and purple Grape at 42 on schedule. Nice smells starting up. No issues even with the wet weather and low sun this season. Gave them a good pile of worm castings and a sprinkle of amendments today to get them to the finish line.

Attachments

• IMG_9649.jpeg
    IMG_9649.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9648.jpeg
    IMG_9648.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43

vermontman

Green and purple Grape at 42 on schedule. Nice smells starting up. No issues even with the wet weather and low sun this season. Gave them a good pile of worm castings and a sprinkle of amendments today to get them to the finish line.
Hello @Greencedar
Looks like your heading for the home stretch!! I love the fruity smells that they start to emit when they get to this point.

Latest posts

Latest posts