What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

befa

If the one if would be brought outside it would give epic lances as could make it cafe girl (the best of c99), as simply does PS;)
For example, look here at PS buds precipitated directly in 12 12 and go look at an outdoor bud from Vermont.
Some of my PS f3 seeded indoors closed at 40 days.

Attachments

• SDC13418.JPG
    SDC13418.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 94

befa

A few tof of A5 and A5 x PS buds, for comparison ;)
For an energising aperitif, A5 x PS pure caffeine bomb, nothing in the eyes, everything in the skull, slight frontal sweat appearing (it's the first morning work;) and my illness amplifies it a bit), you're just up there and the garden is calling me, I hear it, I just want to do things, then I go for it and leave you.

Attachments

• SDC14189.JPG
    SDC14189.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 71
  • SDC14198.JPG
    SDC14198.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 69
  • SDC14194.JPG
    SDC14194.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 64
  • SDC14180.JPG
    SDC14180.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 69
  • SDC14197.JPG
    SDC14197.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 78
  • SDC14186.JPG
    SDC14186.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 74
  • SDC14188.JPG
    SDC14188.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 75

JCG

Terrific JCG
I would love to hear how that turns out for you, please keep us posted and a smoke report would be cool.
Also thank you @dubi
HAPPY SPRING PLANTING!!!
This is the follow up report on the smoke quality and more on the two "Weezy Duzzit" (my name for the P.S.Z. Purple Satellite x Zamaldelica cross). My girls were very similar in size, shape, color, aromas, flavor, and effects. Plant #1 had tight, rock hard, ball shaped buds. Plant #2 had slightly loose buds (NOT air buds), spear shaped and coated with trichomes. Both are potent enough for one or two hits in a clean bong, but much more flavorful when freshly ground and rolled into a joint or cone. Trippy, long lasting high that will improve your mood and have you laughing.
I immediately started four more seeds and got 1 male (@3 days of 12/12), and 3 females, (2 @4 days, and 1@6 days of 12/12)! I was startled by the speed of this cross...the original 2 plants were ripe @56-63 days, and the next 4 started to flower in record time! It is currently my favorite daytime smoke.

JCG

Super, I wanted to see if you had any photos, the PS definitely seems to reduce flowering time.
At least from 1 week to two off the flowering time of Zamaldelica, and the aroma, flavor, and high/effects are top notch in my opinion... I couldn't let go of any from the first two ladies! Just enjoying the moment with them.
I'll pick the nicest from the current three and put a clone in hydro under LST and get a bumper crop. Then, sharing is caring. Nice to know that someone else shares the experience. 😀
"Weezy Duzzit™️" is the new world order!
20230903_035626.jpg
20230829_043341.jpg 20230903_035840.jpg

Attachments

• 20230903_035807.jpg
    20230903_035807.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • 20230903_035853.jpg
    20230903_035853.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

befa

At least from 1 week to two off the flowering time of Zamaldelica, and the aroma, flavor, and high/effects are top notch in my opinion... I couldn't let go of any from the first two ladies! Just enjoying the moment with them.
I'll pick the nicest from the current three and put a clone in hydro under LST and get a bumper crop. Then, sharing is caring. Nice to know that someone else shares the experience. 😀
PS is a very well thought-out tool and I can see that you've put together a good combination.
I wish you all the best for your next rush.
PS crosses work well in hydro.
The PS leaning towards the oaxaca skull 79 is more complicated to manage in hydro.

vermontman

Greetings @Neiko!
That looks absolutely beautiful!
Is that one plant? How long did you veg? Was there much stretch? did you do major training?
I am currently getting my Oaxacan Gold ladies ready to receive Hawaiian Sativa pollen.
For some fresh Mountain Gold seed.
Thank you for posting and yes please keep up the show.
looks like you are spot on for culture!

Last edited:

vermontman

PS is a very well thought-out tool and I can see that you've put together a good combination.
I wish you all the best for your next rush.
PS crosses work well in hydro.
The PS leaning towards the oaxaca skull 79 is more complicated to manage in hydro.
Well thank you befa!!
I love the Purple Satellite all of mine now outdoors started getting darker pink pistils by the day just after a few days of sun, between all the rainy weather. Love the pink pistils.
They do not seem to show pink pistils indoors, at least under lights I have used.
My Oaxacan Gold can be very sensitive to nutes so that makes sense. My Oax likes organics with just a touch of regular fertilizer.
Thank you for sharing!!

Last edited:

befa

Well thank you befa!!
I love the Purple Satellite all of mine now outdoors started getting darker pink pistils by the day just after a few days of sun, between all the rainy weather. Love the pink pistils.
They do not seem to show pink pistils indoors, at least unser lights I have used.
My Oaxacan Gold can be very sensitive to nutes so that makes sense. My Oax likes organics with just a touch of regular fertilizer.
Thank you for sharing!!
Don't give pink or purple pistils under my equipment either, but PS can bring pretty colours to your crosses.
Yes, pure Mexican varieties don't like their feet in water ;)

Neiko

Greetings @Neiko!
That looks absolutely beautiful!
Is that one plant? How long did you veg? Was there much stretch? did you do major training?
I am currently getting my Oaxacan Gold ladies ready to receive Hawaiian Sativa pollen.
For some fresh Mountain Gold seed.
Thank you for posting and yes please keep up the show.
looks like you are spot on for culture!
Thanks for the kind words. That is 1 plant. I vegged it in a 1 gallon pot until it was root bound then she went into a 10 gallon pot to veg for 2 weeks then flipped. Total veg time was about 8 weeks. It was topped once then tied down to build a somewhat even canopy. The stretch was more than I expected. I'd guess she doubled in size and is still continuing to get taller by the day. Hopefully she stops going vertical soon. She is in hyperdrive right now. She drinks about a gallon every 36 hours. I am very pleased with these genetics. Another grower shared some Mountain Gold with me that was quite good and not like the hype crap out there. I'll be trying the Green Mountain Grape next. Keep up the great work!

RobFromTX

Well my Zacs are turning a light purple. Do these ladies look close to finish? Unfortunately im in a position where i cant give them much more time, another 5 or 6 days maybe, and i have to take them down together. They sure are smelling good though

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_085206105.jpg
    IMG_20230806_085206105.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20230806_085149235.jpg
    IMG_20230806_085149235.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20230806_084507053.jpg
    IMG_20230806_084507053.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20230806_084414609.jpg
    IMG_20230806_084414609.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 78

vermontman

Thanks for the kind words. That is 1 plant. I vegged it in a 1 gallon pot until it was root bound then she went into a 10 gallon pot to veg for 2 weeks then flipped. Total veg time was about 8 weeks. It was topped once then tied down to build a somewhat even canopy. The stretch was more than I expected. I'd guess she doubled in size and is still continuing to get taller by the day. Hopefully she stops going vertical soon. She is in hyperdrive right now. She drinks about a gallon every 36 hours. I am very pleased with these genetics. Another grower shared some Mountain Gold with me that was quite good and not like the hype crap out there. I'll be trying the Green Mountain Grape next. Keep up the great work!
You are most welcome Neiko!
and Thank you! You are setting yourself up for some donkey dicks there. Again please keep posting your progress. I am not currently growing Mountain Gold and I guess I am living vicariously through you. HAHA

Latest posts

Latest posts