What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You don't need all of that IMO.. I use half that the glue could be an better in quality. If you really need to use all of those to get the best out of the glue or any other Cultivar it's not cost effective vs others. ..I know Unc also uses GH don't think he uses any of the other stuff. He would need to chime in what he uses but I know its not close to all of that. LESS IS MORE....

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's the current round. At 6 weeks tonight when the light comes on. Happy Frog/Promix 50/50 mix, using Jacks Classic Bloom Booster, and that's it. Nothing more but some Great White every once in a while.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
All Ive given my Glues is ph balanced tap water the entire run and they are still dark green at week 6. Getting ready to flush/leech....... if I even need too.
FFOF soil gave them all they need the entire flower cycle.

jw23ck11

Veteran
My goal has always been to drop down to the bare minimum and add back only what is necessary. Thats what I did with general hydroponics and moab and it seems to be working. Since I'm only running Lucas and moab, I can easily make a change if organic produce similar yields with better flavors and smell. I'm thinking veg time and environment play a bigger role than nutrients and I will attempt to produce similar yields with an organic label.

"The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy GLUE sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times."

All Ive given my Glues is ph balanced tap water the entire run and they are still dark green at week 6. Getting ready to flush/leech....... if I even need too.
FFOF soil gave them all they need the entire flower cycle.

How are your yields per light with just ffof? I would mind giving it a try..just switched from ffhf to vermifire and glues are way happier.

Grizz

Veteran
funny story to share with you guys, MarrDogg was in cali for a few days and ran out of bud, so he calls a local dispen store cause they had advertised they had glue, seems they were out but marr asked if it was ligit glue, ? the guy told him it was and he was the creator of gg4 so he knew it was, lol, needless to say the guy got educated , wish I could have heard that conversation .

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny story to share with you guys, MarrDogg was in cali for a few days and ran out of bud, so he calls a local dispen store cause they had advertised they had glue, seems they were out but marr asked if it was ligit glue, ? the guy told him it was and he was the creator of gg4 so he knew it was, lol, needless to say the guy got educated , wish I could have heard that conversation .

:laughing: you & me both lol

HL45

Veteran

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Which club was it? This must be the guy who gave out the only two cuts of legit glue that guy from the farm was talking about..

Lolz!!!! Green dot in marina del Rey always gets mine...only place on the west side of la that has it..

I educated the staff heavily on its origins genetics and terpene profile....they even know the creator was inspired by midget strippers..lolz

Aspenou812

Veteran

fly on the wall....i wonder what the look on the guys face was like while he was being schooled by Mardog? If they need further convincing Joesy ya can sic the glue crew on em!!!!!!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
For everyone talking about using organic bottled nutes, my advice would be switch to amended soil. Occasionally water in ewc tea with some Succanat. Other than that I water with tap water run through a dechlorinator and bubbled. Mainly for teas but I'm always bubbling a couple 5gallon buckets of water

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
BUDMAN HAS SPOKEN. DO IT. Haha! Jus give'n u a hard time man, Im actually in the process of switching to fully amended soils myself. I think when you do it right it makes combating pests easier, feeding easier, and organic buds got the best flavors from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts