What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we all know it wasent glue he smoked so maybe not trolling, just mixed up, its cool though, even if it was gg4 1 out of a hundred is damn good. I would just like to sit down with him and watch him smoke the glue, if he gets up and walks away still not liking it he is that 1 in a 100.

I feel you a JW but he did claim it came from a member who has posted pics yet he won't say who it is or post pics...there is no good reason not to pony up the info?? Especially if this person has posted pics before they clearly would have no privacy issues.. It's believable that someone wouldn't like glue everybody has different taste buds, but to come on an active thread for gg4 growers/fans just to say it sucks seems kind of fishy..something doesn't add up...my rants over, issue dead ..:biggrin:hahah

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah I saw that also, it should read GORILLA GLUE BX S1.
GROWS SLOW . INDICA DOM. BXED TO A WHITE S1 MALE ( SUPPOSEDLY ) 5 TIMES TO GET THIS STABLIZED REPRESENTATION OF GORILLA GLUE #4. sounds like a real winner to me :)
Scum bags. Think I'm gonna make that call again anyway. Made me look like a fool now :dunno:

'We realize that patients invest considerable resources to create the best possible medicine. We take pride in our role of providing the best possible genetics possible.'
:moon:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Lets be easy on the Coors Light ok? Its not like that delightful delightful beer mislabeled the GG4! I did buy some Red Stripe tonight at my buddies BBQ though...the better part of the story is when i let him try to break up some GG4 with his hands to roll a doob! That got funny reaaaaaaal quick!

Time for some glue bubble n TV! If any of you are baseball fans Kris Bryant got called up for the Cubs tomorrow....keep an eye on him

thewhitelotus

Veteran
JW, ya damn old fart! :moon: Vice news is a rad show that does alot of short documentaries on subjects most news channels wont! Youtube a few of them....theres tons!

gh0st9

Veteran
Jw, vice was an independent news sourcing outlet that would buy the stories not making "headlines"-the odd outsider type of everyday life- kind of like a more edgy nat geo investigative reporting("how to sell drugs", "the suicide forest" smuggling into cults). THey did so well fox bought em out, still being run I think how it was, hiring and buying journalists/editors/stories that aren't usual fare and independent..

A pre-req for working there seems to be a high affinity for partaking in mind altering substances lol

EDIT: Kaiser's more right, I think they started as a subculture mag

Grizz

Veteran
well forgive the fuck out of me, hell I dont even instagram lol. living under a rock aint easy you know, no cable, cell reception sucks, internet access sucks.

well forgive the fuck out of me, hell I dont even instagram lol. living under a rock aint easy you know, no cable, cell reception sucks, internet access sucks.

Considering they've reported on Puerto Rican midget stripper gangs in Tokyo I thought it would have been all over your radar..:biggrin: jk

gh0st9

Veteran
I think periodically they still do online web releases of their mag, kinda like ic here. And believe the olds ones are archived. THose videos can get distracting....

I bought a box dvd set the vice guide to travel that was pretty cool 5years ago or so..I haven't seen the mag at free stands in a while but I think they finally grew from that slot and are probably making a good living now which is cool because independent reporting is almost non existent these days.yeah those YouTube videos are dope ..easily kill a couple hours in what feels like 10 minutes...

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
noone mentioned them finding excess soviet nuclear warheads for sale on a blanket in bulgaria? or meeting general butt naked and his cannibal child soldiers in liberia... going on a tour of north korea... them fools cover stories other folk dont...

jayjayfrank

Veteran
joesy, vice is who you want to talk to.

Action Bronsoni
[youtubeif]yhjiObaXfq0[/youtubeif]

B Real w/ guest Action Bronson
[youtubeif]vcptEh6waK0[/youtubeif]

at 13 min mark mentions his favorite herb.

at 15 min mark they might be talking about you...

Status
Not open for further replies.