What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No lemon in my GG#4 :dunno: but then again I can't smell for shit.

Morgan it depends on what you call hydro. My definition of hydro is, my medium has nothing in it for food everything the plant gets comes in the form of liquid. Isn't that hydro?
This round I took her to 73 days and there is more chocolate then any other run and there has always been chocolate.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I don't need to snap pics you guys all know his work and rate it. I'm not prepared to say who it is, but he is a prominent member on here. I've seen a thousand page thread on cheese to which is shite. This's gg4 had a hint of lemon and a weedy smell. You've all looked at pics of the grow
He might wanna check his source, mines legit and I can't even cut clones without my woman bitching that the house smells like burnt rubber and chocolate. Nothing lemony going on over here, but what would I know

Mikenite69

Veteran
My clones smell like skunk in veg damn I need me some chocolate and burnt rubber smelling clones in my aero cloner.

But glue definitley has that mocha chemmy smell nothing lemon about it.

Maybe homey can't afford a phone to take pics with or he isn't that sure about the bud he got but it sounds like he got some og buds to me and not glue.

Edit: judging by the cheese reference and the shite I would say a UK grower and didn't one just post recently with a fake cut of glue? Not knocking the growing but maybe he got a fake cut or mislabeled happens shit I just found out my sour dub is 4sd and I was a little butt hurt because I wanted to try the dub badly for almost a year now.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Real glue ha a terpene profile of mostly humulene, with up to 8%, with little to no limonene. The level of humulene varies, but it's always the most prevalent terpene, so idc who the grower was, unless they pumped it full of citrus sweeteners, it's not glue. And I don't know many reputable members here that ruin their buds with novelty bullshit like lemon sweet

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Besides, even if you don't like it you don't have t announce it here, were all fine with record breaking potency and cash cropping yields, I doubt if anybody here really gives a shitbif you don't like it

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
why aint you on the road ? 420 brother, brisket is done, chile roasted and salsa made. working on the potato salad and beans,

I'm only 200miles away...and the house aint open til tomorrow! lol believe me I'm ready to eat! I mean all the pot is great, but that food...it's heaven for a fat boy hahaha

I like coors light when it's 100F out and I can't risk catching a buzz lol...gotta stay hydrated right?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Don't know why when psyco g quoted me and then people quote his posts, it looks like I posted what he said. I don't like that fact, and had to express that feeling. I've never had a lemon smell. Not even in hydro. To me in hydro it's more chemmy than when in soil/soil-less.

I have a batch going now though in promix/happy frog that is getting the chem smell pretty good right now and only at 35 days. At the end of the day though, it had such a smell of its own no matter what, I always get that brain trigger that brings me back to when I first grew it. Every time I smell it's like that.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Psyco G
If we all know him and rate his grow then I would think he would have no problem chiming in. Not hatin just sayn :dunno:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Dub

Dub

Ya we just went thought the Sdubb mixed up.. That wasn't you though Mike ??

Ya my cut was one of the ones that others said looked like a mislabed sour at first I thought it looked sour dubish then when I talked to the member who passed her we figured out it was 4sd so everyone that was saying she looked sour was dead on. I just felt a little butt hurt the first night but didn't carry on about it figured I would grow it out and see. But now since up potting her she is looking more and more sourish.

Either way I am sure gonna run the cut next because I am sure abja's 4sd cut is well worth a run.

Grizz

Veteran

well we all know it wasent glue he smoked so maybe not trolling, just mixed up, its cool though, even if it was gg4 1 out of a hundred is damn good. I would just like to sit down with him and watch him smoke the glue, if he gets up and walks away still not liking it he is that 1 in a 100.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a few more that didn't like it. All those that didn't like if they still feel the same after smoking a bowl of well grown glue I'll eat my hat lol...

Grizz

Veteran
Well we may need to call the dogs back out of the cave. These fuckers still got the add up. All they did is remove #4 from it. Still using PF's pic.
https://elev8seeds.com/strains/gorilla-glue-4/
And the front page is all GG#4
https://elev8seeds.com/

yeah I saw that also, it should read GORILLA GLUE BX S1.
GROWS SLOW . INDICA DOM. BXED TO A WHITE S1 MALE ( SUPPOSEDLY ) 5 TIMES TO GET THIS STABLIZED REPRESENTATION OF GORILLA GLUE #4. sounds like a real winner to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.