What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh0st9

Veteran
I'm not sure about candian hemp co, never heard of em, but they seem to be just the seedbank.. The seed company that carries these on that site needs to be catching the flack at well.

edit: The seed co is just named Californian. They make a bunch of fake other clone only strains as well it looks like. Really jumping on all the "hot" flavors

I'm starting to enjoy this regulating business, gives me an opportunity to be myself.. An asshole haha. It's like stress relief or a new hobby.

Cannavore

Veteran
canadian hemp co is a notorious scamming website. all their seeds they supposedly carry are most likely fake as I know for a fact guys like Motarebel do not and have never vended there.

Grizz

Veteran
canadian hemp co is a notorious scamming website. all their seeds they supposedly carry are most likely fake as I know for a fact guys like Motarebel do not and have never vended there.

I will take that to the bank,

I hope you guys have been blasting them, I have left 5 messages today and of course no response , maybe if they get enough bull they will tell Cali outfit they wont carry it.

any info on this cali outfit ??

gh0st9

Veteran
JW you got a number for them? Dropped 10 messages/emails in there 'contact us' page. Gonna look up that Cali seed co right now. Will check back in with the info if I find any. I doubt that canadien hemp co wont even look at our messages.. Seems shady to the max like cannavore said

420 in Vegas

420 in Vegas

Ok.. so its a Friday night in Vegas... I am kicked back smokin a nice GG#4, life is beautiful.

Whats everyone doing this weekend with GG4? A gal has to know! :) :peacock:

just took my first draw of the Glue...

amazing flavors and feelings. now I know why JW gets so much love! thanks again for your gift Joesy... I am grateful to serve a plant of such quality

Clones... and GG4

Clones... and GG4

What would you think if all clones sold in dispensaries had to be sold with a certified analysis of strain? In other words, all strains sold in dispensaries were forced to disclose exactly what the strain analysis is.

By doing this, it stops unscrupulous people from selling clones that are not what they were sold to be.

Then a step further, What if all people who developed new strains were given a patent. As a patent-holder, you get a small fee every time a seed or clone is sold. Much like they do for peaches for the companies who developed the seeds.

In this manner, guys like Josey Wales, and others, wouldnt have to worry about idiots stealing or selling his plants without being paid for the effort to develop a phenom.

I have been reading about the bullshit that happened, guys gettin fuckin pissed about bad GG4, all kinds of crapola. If we had Josey's patent on the seed, and then forced all sellers in the public to certify the strain, then none of the UGLY shit that was said about folks over GG4 would have ever happened.

So.. what do you think? Its gonna be 420 soon, where's the Vegas party? :D

just took my first draw of the Glue...

amazing flavors and feelings. now I know why JW gets so much love! thanks again for your gift Joesy... I am grateful to serve a plant of such quality

Funny thing... We did it at about the same time. I have smoked all sorts of glue crosses, but today... fuckin nervana.. GG4: heavenly

gh0st9

Veteran
Hey Jeangreens, if I'm not mistaken JW already is the processing of patenting or trademarking GG4.. He couldn't do it on the seed or even a true patent on the plant, since its a clone only/cross, and it doesn't breed true.

The clone dispo thing is nice and what alot of people with locked down cuts/ non "commericial" or widespread cuts already do with word of mouth, and reputation. Case in point, the gg4 thread, where we shut down the fakes with the quickness

People are already in the works on patenting true breeding strains that they have worked extensively on see-breeder steve, djshort.

Last edited:
Hey Jeangreens, if I'm not mistaken JW already is the processing of patenting or trademarking GG4.. He couldn't do it on the seed or even a true patent on the plant, since its a clone only cross, and it doesn't breed true.

The clone dispo thing is nice and what alot of people with locked down cuts/ non "commericial" or widespread cuts already do with word of mouth, and reputation. Case in point, the gg4 thread, where we shut down the fakes with the quickness

People are already in the works on patenting true breeding strains that they have worked extensively on see-breeder steve, djshort.

Having a patent is one thing... getting PAID for the patent is something else. I am working with an organization, 420CLONES.org that is promoting to lobbiests to craft legislation to have only lab tested, certified clones sold in any retail establishment.

In many conversations off line with MarDogg, one of the big "thorns in his side" was the fact that those who grow the best of the best, never get a dime. If the legislation goes through, so that all lab tested clones must be certified and those who own the original motherplant to that clone be given a clone patent. Every time one of the clones from that patent is sold, a fee must go back to the patent owner.

By doing so, Josey Wales would be very financially well off from GG4, there would have NEVER been able to have had anything bad said about all the cuts, because all cuts that would go through any event would have to be certified as well, so no one would have gotten fakes.

Its a win/win for both the grower and the end user. At least, thats what I think. So.. I thought I would ask the membership at large.. what do you think about this? Would this work to protect the rights of the original mother owner? Is this good, or would this be good, legislation?

:tumbleweed:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Having a patent is one thing... getting PAID for the patent is something else. I am working with an organization, 420CLONES.org that is promoting to lobbiests to craft legislation to have only lab tested, certified clones sold in any retail establishment.

In many conversations off line with MarDogg, one of the big "thorns in his side" was the fact that those who grow the best of the best, never get a dime. If the legislation goes through, so that all lab tested clones must be certified and those who own the original motherplant to that clone be given a clone patent. Every time one of the clones from that patent is sold, a fee must go back to the patent owner.

By doing so, Josey Wales would be very financially well off from GG4, there would have NEVER been able to have had anything bad said about all the cuts, because all cuts that would go through any event would have to be certified as well, so no one would have gotten fakes.

Its a win/win for both the grower and the end user. At least, thats what I think. So.. I thought I would ask the membership at large.. what do you think about this? Would this work to protect the rights of the original mother owner? Is this good, or would this be good, legislation?

:tumbleweed:

Interesting idea. Not entirely for the good, I think..? Can't recall offhand exactly, .. Paraguay? Uruguay? Some country (country) recently (last year or so) legalized medical cannabis. The snag was that only a certain number of certain varieties (four?) could be grown.

The government would keep the "DNA fingerprint" (my words) on file, in order to vet any potential unauthorized varieties.

:dunno:

But great idea to vet and secure the rights of the breeder/developer, no doubt. You'd think the industry would want to get on board, .. but you'd also :laughing:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.