What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
I gotta admit boys I don't wanna piss on anyone's fire, but I smoked some gg4 yesterday grown by a top notch grower and it didn't float my boat one bit, not a distinctive flavour, just generic herb. It got me high but it wasn't what I was hoping it would be. Which made me feel gutted tbh. I'm only speaking the truth and what I feel true please don't hate on me.

more than likely a s1 or a total fake gg4. like everyone else please get some pic's if your going to report. inquiring minds want to know

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
more than likely a s1 or a total fake gg4. like everyone else please get some pic's if your going to report. inquiring minds want to know

Yeah 90% of the $20 a g "top shelf" does nothing for me, but as soon as I got real glue I fell in love, it's got a very complex pallet, pungency & sweetness with an overwhelmingly calm high that maintained strength without edginess, there's no way you had legit glue if it had a marginal flavor and humdrum high. I bought a pound off a guy that was a total hack running an ebb and flow so nasty there were literally cigarette butts floating in the table and mites everywhere, and the smoke was still great. I've seen people fuck up good genetics way less and still not match the quality .

A

acridlab

Would have to agree,, that couldn't have been the gg4..
As gg4 keeps right up with the best,, flavor and aroma wise..and steps on most on the potency..

KiefSweat

Veteran
it would be tough for me to compare over all yields with the extra weeks, but the dude was happy with his pull and its some great smoke. I dont see it being more potent or yielding much more in terms of hashing it as some 9 week glue does that pulls 26-28%, the only difference i see is it getting a better flush and smokes a bit better if your puffing the flower.

When i say sweet coffee smell leaving a pile of broken up herb has a very unique chem/affy smell to me its almost like freshly used coffee grounds to me. The earlier crops of glue are almost more skunky to my nose.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Ran some fresh frozen GG4 sugar trim/larf through the ole washer the other night...ended up doing 3 washes and definitely could have done another but i was starving and out of coors light :biggrin:

73u patty
picture.php

Right before microplaning from top to bottom 25u, 73u, 160. You can see on the 3rd wash (middle one) i only kept the 25 and 73u.
picture.php

Going to make some canna capsules with the 160u and some of the 25u.....73u gets pressed and dabbed

dont mind the black stuff....just residue from the dabber i used to slice it
picture.php

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Thanks man! that was pretty much all sugar trim. I have a 2.5 gallon freezer bag full of the larf/popcorn I really should get to work on beings i have plenty of Coors Light now :biggrin:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Looks like great hash. Do you simply use your hands to press it out? Warmth from your hands that is

Honestly,in the interest of full disclosure, I was so excited after reading these threads for a year that when I had my first taste, think right off the plant almost - super green, I was not impressed. I don't know what my expectations were but I'll admit, they were high.

So I stuck it back in the jar and treated like I would any of my nugs, and I've decided I really really like. It's has what I'd consider a very well balanced buzz. There is a nice edge to the high but it's also super chilled out indica painkiller, narco type herb. Very desired, reason I know im crazy about is my jars are going quick. I am constantly reaching for it.

P.s. Also has the best aroma. Piney coffee pungent heavy

/rant

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I really like the color. how long was that flowered? how much material did you start with? hand mixing? details please :)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be very careful wl. Sharp objects and drinking don't mix. Oh I forgot you drink coors light. You'll be just fine :D

Grizz

Veteran
wrap it in plastic then put it in your shoe all day. Best press you can get, assuming you walk more than barely.

damn that would be a big lump in your shoe :biggrin: and the way my shoes smell I don't think it would be a good idea.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Alright so heres a quick rundown.

I didnt weigh the starting material so im unsure of how much it actually was. I have a small little washer I got on ebay that I use instead of manual agitation. First wash I set it for 6 minutes, second for 9, and last for 12 (i typically only do 3, but the GG trim just keeps putting out resin). I spoon out the goodness and put it on a little drying mat that came with my bubbleman bubblebags then into the freezer for about 30-45 minutes. I take the patty out and microplane it over cardboard or parchment paper....with the Glue its a PITA cause it gets gooey quick so what ive done recently is microplane a little, toss it back in the freezer, microplane a little more, and repeat.

I usually let it dry about 4-6 days (low humidity here) and then put it in jars....its usually almost a sand consistency at that point. Then, I simply just pull a little bit out, press it with a little heat and dab it on the oil rig. The 25u i typically use as bowl toppers and the 160u i use for edibles/canna caps.

picture.php

picture.php

If ya have any more questions dont hesitate to PM me!

Joe, got a 30 pack of coors light with your name on it next time ya come visit again! :moon:

Psyco G

I gotta admit boys I don't wanna piss on anyone's fire, but I smoked some gg4 yesterday grown by a top notch grower and it didn't float my boat one bit, not a distinctive flavour, just generic herb. It got me high but it wasn't what I was hoping it would be. Which made me feel gutted tbh. I'm only speaking the truth and what I feel true please don't hate on me.[/QUOT

Maybe you could snap some pics of said growers buds? I ask because every single person who has ever smoked the glue I grow days it's the best shit they have ever had.

Not saying I'm the best grower in the world or GG#4 is the best strain in the world. But living where clone only's don't really exist, GG#4 is the best smoke around. It must be like everyone else is saying and it's not glue or your really spoiled when it comes to having elite clones to smoke on.

I don't need to snap pics you guys all know his work and rate it. I'm not prepared to say who it is, but he is a prominent member on here. I've seen a thousand page thread on cheese to which is shite. This's gg4 had a hint of lemon and a weedy smell. You've all looked at pics of the grow

Grizz

Veteran
I don't need to snap pics you guys all know his work and rate it. I'm not prepared to say who it is, but he is a prominent member on here. I've seen a thousand page thread on cheese to which is shite. This's gg4 had a hint of lemon and a weedy smell. You've all looked at pics of the grow

lemon and weedy smell ? first for me. if he is a well known he wont mind stating his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts