What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Maybe i didn't need that last dab after all hehehe! I ment Josey Whales not Third, starting to get my threads crossed wow i need to smoke a joint!

N

NewAgeGenetics

would be fun to water the plants with midgets! I mean the loompas can move easier in the garden cause of their smaller size. where can I rent dirty worker loompas? hope they're multifunctional.

would be fun to water the plants with midgets! I mean the loompas can move easier in the garden cause of their smaller size. where can I rent dirty worker loompas? hope they're multifunctional.

Get a couple Oompa Loompas in there and boom you don't need co2 tanks anymore either...just set up a few bunk beds and a kitchenette and you're good.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
The only problem with having midget slave labor is if they escape you'll be spending all morning wrangling up the little fuckers.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Marlo, you run organic correct? Don't you mix up all your soil and let them ride the whole grow without adding liquid nutes as well? I was curious how you kept them looking so well fed all the way through flower like in these pictures. Mine always seem to be dropping fan leaves like a bad habit after week 5 or so.

Yessir. Water only. The lazy way works great!
We were just talking about this. Come join the convo... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=304032

nice pics as always marlo. it's been a while since i've followed you. are those planters made of PVC, covered in chain link and lined with burlap?

Those were pvc, chicken wire, burlap, and a shitload of zip ties. Worked great..but the chicken wire is a bitch to work with.

I think its genius for a soil bed! Never seen that before.
Like one big huge geopot!

Worked great. But it was just too big. My new ones are damn near perfect for me.

lookin clean dude!
after staring at your pics for a second, I was asking myself "how in the F does anyone get in there for training or anything else for that matter?"

I found this out the hard way. After them bitches were built and full of soil and plants, it was tight as hell in that room. It really kept me from trimming the plants in the back.. which ultimately hurt the yeild. Plus it was just way more soil than I needed to use.
So I decided to make individual pots. And lose the chicken wire. I'm not sure how much soil these things hold.... I'm guessing btwn 10-12 gallons or so. But I love em. I'm on my 2nd run with them now.

NOT GG4
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

jw23ck11

Veteran
Always impressive Marlo!

Glues doing what they do making up for my mistakes. Looks like this girl cant lose

Front 24 days
Back 51 days

picture.php
picture.php

Budley Doright

Veteran
I have a glue/gavita question for yall

I just put my original glue clone into flowering under my brand new gavita 1000 light.....

Tell me if this sounds crazy......

I look at marlows verticals.....and I also look at many screen/double screen grows....

Has anyone considered a combination grow with gavitas...

Make a screen for the horizontal plants.....and train others to be vertical plants.....

The vertical trained glues taller....with the screen plants trained shorter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts