What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you locdog.ive wanted to say that but was being polite.i personaly dont go after any strain with negativity surrounding it.id rather grow bagseed.

prune

Veteran
I am not defending anyone, but it would take over 3 months, at eight hours a day to get through this thread. I got the same lame reply, "read the whole thread". 95% has nothing to do with growing GG4, between the rants, and chat room it has become.

There should be a forum, with a chat room, picture thread, growing teks (just the facts, not the chat), and other topics. The other problem is no one has a vested interest in helping people they do not know. That is why I do not waste time here.

That is just so ludicrous that it must be true. Glue has already superseded the "sticky", and needs its very own sub forum...

onavelzy

Veteran
I am not defending anyone, but it would take over 3 months, at eight hours a day to get through this thread. I got the same lame reply, "read the whole thread". 95% has nothing to do with growing GG4, between the rants, and chat room it has become.

that which does not destroy us makes us stronger, eh?

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor

There should be a forum, with a chat room, picture thread, growing teks (just the facts, not the chat), and other topics. The other problem is no one has a vested interest in helping people they do not know. That is why I do not waste time here.

The facts are that it has great pedigree genetics, super easy to grow, great yield, fairly easy to get the cut, very medicinal.

What more do you people want?? This thread is simply pictures of the glue, grow reports, medical benefit discussions, ethics questions, and sharing info on the plant.

People recently jumping in the thread without asking anything. This thread is not a magical thing. If you have good questions about GG then ask. Nobody wants to hear sad stories here. Read and enjoy, ask intelligent questions, or lurk.

onavelzy

Veteran

No one has a vested interest? Probably correct. But I would not agree that people don't have an interest in helping. Even when people have rubbed folks the wrong way here, unintentionally or maybe kinda intentionally, they still get responses to questions on culture etc. (see sequence of posts in the last few days.)

The response given to folks who ask questions that are pretty readily available if they just take the time to look themselves are no different than any other kind of forum I've ever been around. Folks don't like it when people expect others to do their work for them

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice job on the website!! y'all need to do some grammar patrolling in there though haha…id be happy to be the writer over there…

"It was a hazy afternoon in Las Vegas, the date was 4/20, and 30 ganja growers extremely stoned out of their mind, in a coma from carne asada and beers, were stuck to their chairs staring at Philthys "sidethang" as she sun bathed near the pool. One jar was being passed around that was a universal favorite, from the cocky cali boys who thought they were gonna win the cup, to the mix of midwest and east coast growers who came with some of the rarest strains in existence, all came to the conclusion that one strain was special. It was the Sour Dubb, and at that point in time none of them could predict the impact she would have on the scene…

Several years came and went with the same cup every year, and over those years something was brewing in the gardens of Joesy whales and Mardogg. The Sour Dubb had been crossed to the Chemsis and Chocolate Diesel, and 5 beans were recovered and popped. the plant that shined above the rest, pheno #4, was a super sticky resinous light green nug that stank of a million different hints of everything that tantalized the taste buds. Brand new rubber tires, dipped in chocolate, mixed with some gasoline and hints of lemon skunk, suede shoes, mocha, and minty seaweed all combined in the lungs to give some of most floral flavored smoke to hit the cannabis scene in years.

the clone was passed amongst this group of beer bellied growers and several other friends on the website ICMAG, home to some of the most legendary and arrogant growers in the industry. She was passed with one condition, dont whore it out to the corporate grows, and up until her 1st place cup win in 2013 at the LA high times cup, she remained loyally held and protected by the ICmag crew. Until a weasel faced, slimy dirt ball ex-con artist entered the scene, whored out the cut, stole the trophy, weaseled his way into deals, and eventually culminated in an explosion of lies, deceit, and backstabbing that can only be found in a hollywood script…….."

Part 1 lol…..might have smoked too much bubble today.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Huh, what? They got gg4 on riu?.....So, what the hell am I doing here?
A joke.:laughing:

I am 100 percent sure that Ic as well as any other forum has its fair share of nut-huggers, led by idiots.
I will share one major difference.
On riu the etiquette is way different.
The threads are maintained by on person, not always the original poster. Usually its one person replying to everyone at least. Of course people meet people and they talk in the threads also. But the owner of the thread is kinda "in charge". So when a new member to the thread comes in and says " "
The person "in charge" of the thread would definitely respond, but most likely the other folks in the thread would give some :tiphat: or something welcoming.
This is a way different environment, as a noob I dont think I woulda made it on IC first.

As far as the dude with the nut huggers, what does he have to do with your gripe with me? What are you implying?
I didnt know how it is on ic, cool. I'll take my lumps. But there is no reason to drag anyone else into this.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=310666View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=310668View Image

Lookman. You roll up in here and go on a rant because you don't have the glue, no one has offered it to you, no one has 'passed it on freely" as it was intended, to you. No one here is gonna do anything with a new member, someone who goes on a rant cause they don't have it.
You say-
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I am just used to a different kind of reception."
What were you expecting? That we hold the thread up, roll out the green carpet, and give you a special welcome to ic? Be so happy you're here that we throw clones at your feet as you parade by?
Really not gonna happen as you're no different than anyone else..
Another thing, I don't give a shit how they do things on RIU. I really don't.
You start a thread here, no one responds, that's the way it goes.
I have no problem with you directly, but guys like you that come on here and whine about no one helping a new brother out by offering you a cutting, while violating the tou's as he does it, just kinda piss me off.

You ask-
[/FONT]
"As far as the dude with the nut huggers, what does he have to do with your gripe with me? What are you implying?"

If your reading comprehension skills were up to date you would have seen the point I was making. And even referred to the statement as an example. Implying? Wasn't implying anything. I was merely stating that most feel RIU is a joke of a site. Nothing more nothing less.
I've taken up enough time and energy on you. Who know maybe one day things will be different. This thread is about GG4 and not the place to do it. You want to talk about members not offering up cuts to you do it in the Tokers Den. I'm sure you find others there that feel as you do.
I won't address you any further here. You want to continue this do it in another thread.

resinryder

Veteran
nice job on the website!! y'all need to do some grammar patrolling in there though haha…id be happy to be the writer over there…

"It was a hazy afternoon in Las Vegas, the date was 4/20, and 30 ganja growers extremely stoned out of their mind, in a coma from carne asada and beers, were stuck to their chairs staring at Philthys "sidethang" as she sun bathed near the pool. One jar was being passed around that was a universal favorite, from the cocky cali boys who thought they were gonna win the cup, to the mix of midwest and east coast growers who came with some of the rarest strains in existence, all came to the conclusion that one strain was special. It was the Sour Dubb, and at that point in time none of them could predict the impact she would have on the scene…

Several years came and went with the same cup every year, and over those years something was brewing in the gardens of Joesy whales and Mardogg. The Sour Dubb had been crossed to the Chemsis and Chocolate Diesel, and 5 beans were recovered and popped. the plant that shined above the rest, pheno #4, was a super sticky resinous light green nug that stank of a million different hints of everything that tantalized the taste buds. Brand new rubber tires, dipped in chocolate, mixed with some gasoline and hints of lemon skunk, suede shoes, mocha, and minty seaweed all combined in the lungs to give some of most floral flavored smoke to hit the cannabis scene in years.

the clone was passed amongst this group of beer bellied growers and several other friends on the website ICMAG, home to some of the most legendary and arrogant growers in the industry. She was passed with one condition, dont whore it out to the corporate grows, and up until her 1st place cup win in 2013 at the LA high times cup, she remained loyally held and protected by the ICmag crew. Until a weasel faced, slimy dirt ball ex-con artist entered the scene, whored out the cut, stole the trophy, weaseled his way into deals, and eventually culminated in an explosion of lies, deceit, and backstabbing that can only be found in a hollywood script…….."

I fixed the last sentence for you.

"Several years came and went with the same cup every year, and over those years something was brewing in the gardens of Joesy whales and Mardogg. The Sour Dubb had been crossed to the Chemsis and Chocolate Diesel, and 5 beans were recovered and popped. the plant that shined above the rest, pheno #4, was a super sticky resinous light green nug that stank of a million different hints of everything that tantalized the taste buds. Brand new rubber tires, dipped in chocolate, mixed with some gasoline and hints of lemon skunk, suede shoes, mocha, and minty seaweed all combined in the lungs to give some of most floral flavored smoke to hit the cannabis scene in years. " ----It's as if God himself left the heavens and touched this magical plant ---

onavelzy

Veteran

Damn, That's really well done. Wish I could string words like that.

One edit, it was the 2014 Cup.

Last edited:

jw23ck11

Veteran
picture.php

resinryder

Veteran

At the top of every page in this thread there is a function called [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Search this Thread ..

If a person has a question they can click on this tab and a magic box will appear. type in something like, stretch, bloom time, nutes, almost anything and almost as by some mysterious process, post with the phrase that was typed into the magic box suddenly appear. And believe it or not it's specific to this thread only.
[/FONT]

B

bruvio

The facts are that it has great pedigree genetics, super easy to grow, great yield, fairly easy to get the cut, very medicinal.

What more do you people want?? This thread is simply pictures of the glue, grow reports, medical benefit discussions, ethics questions, and sharing info on the plant.

People recently jumping in the thread without asking anything. This thread is not a magical thing. If you have good questions about GG then ask. Nobody wants to hear sad stories here. Read and enjoy, ask intelligent questions, or lurk.
the true

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

I am glad you read the thread. That appears to be more than others.

No one will look out for you like you will.

Anyway thanks for the glue JW.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#TBT ... Old Glue pics. Cuz yall keep talkin bout bullshit

Monocrop FTW!!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php