What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I am not defending anyone, but it would take over 3 months, at eight hours a day to get through this thread.

No time to read this 1000 page novel. No problem. I'm your man. I have the rights to the Cliff Notes version of this thread. Only 3 pages long. $9.95 plus shipping. PM me for details:tiphat:

OgRastaman

i ordered me some LVPK bx beans a few days ago from alphakroinc genes i waned to make the gg#4 x LVBK bx does any one know about alphakroinc i hope ordered the right beans

i ordered me some LVPK bx beans a few days ago from alphakroinc genes i waned to make the gg#4 x LVBK bx does any one know about alphakroinc i hope ordered the right beans

Yea Alphakronik is from my area and I met Jay and his wife at Hempstalk smoked a bowl with him at 4:20. I have not personal grow his stuff yet but they are on my list! I think you will be happy with the Las Vegas Purple Kush BX

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
#TBT ... Old Glue pics. Cuz yall keep talkin bout bullshit

Monocrop FTW!!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Hey Marlo, you run organic correct? Don't you mix up all your soil and let them ride the whole grow without adding liquid nutes as well? I was curious how you kept them looking so well fed all the way through flower like in these pictures. Mine always seem to be dropping fan leaves like a bad habit after week 5 or so.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
nice pics as always marlo. it's been a while since i've followed you. are those planters made of PVC, covered in chain link and lined with burlap?

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
#TBT ... Old Glue pics. Cuz yall keep talkin bout bullshit

Monocrop FTW!!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

lookin clean dude!

after staring at your pics for a second, I was asking myself "how in the F does anyone get in there for training or anything else for that matter?"

and that's coming from me: a big ass dude that never leaves any walkways in any of my gardens, I literally end up on my side laying on the floor wiggling my way through pots and shuffling a 5gal bucket along through with me lmfao...for those of you that know me, I hope you can get a good laugh just picturing it hahaha....

some of you may be able to achieve the same thing without the floor wiggling, but after tearing my acl 3 times I'd rather take it easy on my knees.

lookin clean dude!

after staring at your pics for a second, I was asking myself "how in the F does anyone get in there for training or anything else for that matter?"

and that's coming from me: a big ass dude that never leaves any walkways in any of my gardens, I literally end up on my side laying on the floor wiggling my way through pots and shuffling a 5gal bucket along through with me lmfao...for those of you that know me, I hope you can get a good laugh just picturing it hahaha....

some of you may be able to achieve the same thing without the floor wiggling, but after tearing my acl 3 times I'd rather take it easy on my knees.

Been there and done that! I have to scoot on my butt to get under our 8x8 scrog

Grizz

Veteran
lookin clean dude!

I stole this idea from RR, MIDGETS. they work cheap, don't eat much and can get down and do the dirty work :biggrin:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i like that stardawg pic and that unknown from third coast the most. worthwhile mentions are dansbuds gorilla bubble, and lux' wifi.

Was drinking guava juice this morning and was like damn this taste like gg4 on the finish...
Sure enough looked it up and guava contains at least 5 terpenes found in gg4 lolz

Aspenou812

Veteran
I stole this idea from RR, MIDGETS. they work cheap, don't eat much and can get down and do the dirty work :biggrin:
Dans definitely has my vote and come on Third seriously?? Midgets?? Not very PC but hang on i gotta do a dab................... ok i just needed to get that mental image of that. ok forget being Politically correct for a minute ill take 3 midgets but only if they bring there own Umpa-Lumpa outfits, Ill provide the 3' high SEGWAY's so they can zoom around the garden in style!
:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.