What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
lol, I don't think anyone is ignoring you, I personally don't know if anyone will have gg4 cuts in Denver or not. I am in NV.
making friends and networking will get you way more than a cut, good friends are something that is for life, there isent really a glue circle, this cut is spread so far and wide I have no idea how many people have it now, thousands I would guess. asking for cuts is against tou on icmag but if you talk with people I bet you can track one down in your area withing a month. good luck in your endeavor

I guess I was having a bad starting relationship with IC.
I am rather new to IC but have been active on the forums for a very long time. I would have posted a link to my journals but I thought that would be in violation of the TOU.
I am just used to a different kind of reception. Maybe it was bad timing in joining the site, I assumed that some folks would automatically know me from http://www.rollitup.org

Hey guys this is ridiculous request I know but I had a buddy that acquired the gg4 but dident get a verified background on were this gg4 came from, I'm from Michigan and I know there were verified cuts at this past cannabis cup in Michigan so it's not too far fetched to think this cut is legit. Unfortunately we haven't flowered it out otherwise id know forsure if it was Bullshit or not.

can you guys please give me an opinion or best guess on weather or not this girl looks somewhat legit or not, I know it's kinda foolish to request this with just veg pics but could you glue guys please do Ur best??? I really wanna run her outside this year not to mention how bad I wanna run her indoors lol

Attachments

• IMG955802.jpg
    IMG955802.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2637.jpg
    IMG_2637.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2225.jpg
    IMG_2225.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 11

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i was just doing this. we should make these into a raffle that takes weeks to unfold. lol/
im going with it being legit.
it looks legit to me.
i feel 80-90% sure thats her.
flower her out and post weekly flower shots youll know in afew weeks maybe 4-5 weeks to be sure.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Hey guys this is ridiculous request I know but I had a buddy that acquired the gg4 but dident get a verified background on were this gg4 came from, I'm from Michigan and I know there were verified cuts at this past cannabis cup in Michigan so it's not too far fetched to think this cut is legit. Unfortunately we haven't flowered it out otherwise id know forsure if it was Bullshit or not.

can you guys please give me an opinion or best guess on weather or not this girl looks somewhat legit or not, I know it's kinda foolish to request this with just veg pics but could you glue guys please do Ur best??? I really wanna run her outside this year not to mention how bad I wanna run her indoors lol

That first pic looks like it's glue. The long lanky branch's remind me of my first glue clone that i turned into a mother.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Had a bowl about 11est this morning. It's now 5 and I still feel nice and medicated. Incredible.

morgandecaptain

Looks about right,do you have any leaf twist?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I guess I was having a bad starting relationship with IC.
I am rather new to IC but have been active on the forums for a very long time. I would have posted a link to my journals but I thought that would be in violation of the TOU.
I am just used to a different kind of reception. Maybe it was bad timing in joining the site, I assumed that some folks would automatically know me from http://www.rollitup.org

"I am just used to a different kind of reception."

Care to expand on this statement? What were you expecting?

"I assumed that some folks would automatically know me from http://www.rollitup.org"

Honestly most of us consider rollitup a joke so we don't spend any time there. Example- the guy that was claiming he knew there were only 3 verified cuts of GG4 in California and he knew the person who brought it in, yada, yada, yada. He has a lot of nut huggers hanging on to his every word and when it was pointed out that he was 100% wrong he wouldn't admit he didn't know shit. The site is a fucking joke.
Sorry, just the way it is.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
"I am just used to a different kind of reception."

Care to expand on this statement? What were you expecting?

"I assumed that some folks would automatically know me from http://www.rollitup.org"

Honestly most of us consider rollitup a joke so we don't spend any time there. Example- the guy that was claiming he knew there were only 3 verified cuts of GG4 in California and he knew the person who brought it in, yada, yada, yada. He has a lot of nut huggers hanging on to his every word and when it was pointed out that he was 100% wrong he wouldn't admit he didn't know shit. The site is a fucking joke.
Sorry, just the way it is.
Huh, what? They got gg4 on riu?.....So, what the hell am I doing here?
A joke.:laughing:

I am 100 percent sure that Ic as well as any other forum has its fair share of nut-huggers, led by idiots.
I will share one major difference.
On riu the etiquette is way different.
The threads are maintained by one person, not always the original poster. Usually its one person replying to everyone at least. Of course people meet people and they talk in the threads also. But the owner of the thread is kinda "in charge". So when a new member to the thread comes in and says "
Never had the glue but I am pheno hunting a pack of f2's made from some bag "sour". One of the phenos is looking glue-ish to me.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=310639&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
"
The person "in charge" of the thread would definitely respond, but most likely the other folks in the thread would give some :tiphat: or something welcoming.
This is a way different environment, as a noob I dont think I woulda made it on IC first.

As far as the dude with the nut huggers, what does he have to do with your gripe with me? What are you implying?
I didnt know how it is on ic, cool. I'll take my lumps. But there is no reason to drag anyone else into this.

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Never had the glue but I am pheno hunting a pack of f2's made from some bag "sour". One of the phenos is looking glue-ish to me.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=310639&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

If you got a bad reception for this you have to understand this question has been asked over and over. This thread is nearly 1000 pages. A lot of people have been told in these 1000 pages to go back and read what was posted already.

If you had read these pages you would know this to be true.

I suggest you go back and read threw the pages and look at the many many pictures. You will then what to look for and be able to tell yourself most likely.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I am not defending anyone, but it would take over 3 months, at eight hours a day to get through this thread. I got the same lame reply, "read the whole thread". 95% has nothing to do with growing GG4, between the rants, and chat room it has become.

There should be a forum, with a chat room, picture thread, growing teks (just the facts, not the chat), and other topics. The other problem is no one has a vested interest in helping people they do not know. That is why I do not waste time here.

I did not mean to offend IC, since I heard it many times.

From all of the useless responses to this post, only proves my point, that this is a chat room. If you have something to say to me, say it to me, and don't waste everyone else's time.

Also, my statement about vested interest, should have been "conflict of interest". Why would a commercial grower want to help potential customers, or competitors.

The only reason I made some posts in the last few days, was out of respect for JW, MD, and RB-26, trying to get back on track after 5 pages of nothing but ranting/fighting.

I only tried to help. If you do not want to be bothered, have a FAQ, with links to the info, and this thread will not by clogged with fights.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't forget this is thread #3 wit ha gloue picture thread to boot.. Plenty of glue materiel to read lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.