What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
some uneducated article putting Gorilla Glue as a Los Angeles creation…..sheesh. at least they gave her 1st place!

http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2015/03/31/ten-best-marijuana-strains-of-march/

Leafly has some funny reads too. Clearly some of the gg4 these guys are writing about is fake..

“A friend turned me on to this awesome strain. I've tried it a few times. Bomb weed. Fruity flavor,tropical tasting. mmmm”

http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/gorilla-glue-4

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
Something is getting lost in translation, if I understand what you're tryying to say is that the GG#4 is the ironic bubonic tectonic chronic?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

If you were to read and actually understand the link you provided, you would know that, that site rejected that "meme". Basically because NO ONE in their right mind confuses ironing with irony. Irony comes from the base word ironic.

Which it is ironic you keep posting in this thread, seeing how you don't have the glue, and prolly never will. I see though you named a strain after your favorite past time....Dicklicker!!!!!!!

Mods please feel free to delete this post. Had to clarify that out in the open without giving positive rep to the post. Normally I wouldn't waste my time, but sometimes it's fun!!!

edit: old stiggy must have edited his post after realizing it proved nothing!!!

Grizz

Veteran
some uneducated article putting Gorilla Glue as a Los Angeles creation…..sheesh. at least they gave her 1st place!

http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2015/03/31/ten-best-marijuana-strains-of-march/

what is all star gg4 ? that pic isent quite right either. wondering if it is gg4 ??

one another note in light of all the bull shit with gg4 I have started a official gorilla glue # 4 web site, it includes its history, our objectives approved dispencerys and so on.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
If you were to read and actually understand the link you provided, you would know that, that site rejected that "meme". Basically because NO ONE in their right mind confuses ironing with irony. Irony comes from the base word ironic.

Which it is ironic you keep posting in this thread, seeing how you don't have the glue, and prolly never will. I see though you named a strain after your favorite past time....Dicklicker!!!!!!!

Mods please feel free to delete this post. Had to clarify that out in the open without giving positive rep to the post. Normally I wouldn't waste my time, but sometimes it's fun!!!

edit: old stiggy must have edited his post after realizing it proved nothing!!!

posted the wrong link. the ironing of it all.

are you taking over as Thread Dicktater? gonna be screening posts and letting people know if they're allowed to post in threads or not? i've been posting in this thread longer than you. so if you're suggesting i should leave...

actually looks like i've been posting in this thread longer than you've even been on this site. you should prolly go ahead and fuck off with your stupid bullshit now.

Lyfespan

Keep getting asked for the glue, everybody and their mom wants it down here in SoCal. Nice job on this one josey.

A

acridlab

Never mind joesy,, I found it :) thought u had me on a dummy mission for a minute,, being the 1st n all,, peace

The only thing I'm wondering now,, is: is that marrdog next to u?

Grizz

Veteran
no that's my partner, he is the one that made the first cross sour dub x chem sis, I took those beans and made the gg4 , we will call him lone watie, he built the web site also,

A

acridlab

pretty cool,, it's nice to c people finally putting they're faces out there,, no longer have to hide as much as before, etc.. and for being so Damn old,, u guys don't look a day past dead, either..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts