What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

acridlab

joesy,, I have a question for u, man,,
Around my parts, there's been a few people who have been, well, hoarders...and now some of these people are basically calling me out, saying I should be giving them the cuts..
I hate hoarding,, and I don't want to be like one,, but God Damn,, I've tried for years to get some of they're shit, and I wasn't cool enough,, even tho I spent geez with these said fellows...
What would u do in this situation??? If u say give it to them I will,, but as of now I think they are shit outta luck :) :)

Would like to add, that I've given over 40 away for free, to friends, and I'm not gonna lie, think I'm chilling bout for awhile on that,, it's hard enough ripping enough for myself.. anyhow,, PEACE

MIMedHead

Acridlab your from the mitten right? I have been around folks like that I alwasys say sharing is caring but when it only goes one way not both ways someone always feels left out. I say to them what do you have to trade? Honestly I haven't taken anything in in about a yr when I got GG4 and Cannatonic #4 couldn't get cannatonic to root but I have given out the gg4 to a whole lot of folks around here without anything in return but most of those people didn't have anything I would want anyway.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they where asshats to you I would say no don't give em shit. If its only 1 sided fuk that.. Don't let it bother you..

Everyone that's got glue from me have been good peeps as far as I know. Those got the dud cut where replaced. I didn't know most of these people.

A

acridlab

Yeah, I'm from the s.e Michigan area, and I hear u,, but they don't even have anything I want now..
I'm done with og s n cookies.. that's all u see now.. they are awesome,, but honestly, for my medical needs,, they're not long lasting enough..
Now I'm leaving it up to the glue crew,, they say pass it on, I will. But not very quickly and rooted :)

A

acridlab

If they where asshats to you I would say no don't give em shit. If its only 1 sided fuk that.. Don't let it bother you..

Everyone that's got glue from me have been good peeps as far as I know. Those got the dud cut where replaced. I didn't know most of these people.

That's what I'm thinking, pf,, thanks.. it's definitely a strange situation, cuz they're quoting joesy saying that he himself has said it is to be passed freely, and such.. anyhow,, I don't want to make people feel like they made me feel,, but here,, now they can read and maybe understand that I would have gave them 10 of em,, only if they would have shown me one lol cut back when..

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I haven't passed out my GG to any locals because I have no friends locally. They all only tried to befriend me once I had something they wanted. No more a friend than a bum on the street.

morgandecaptain

I asked some things of everyone that I've passed it to,no clones to dispensaries or large cash croppers,don't give it to a asshole or someone that has poor grow skills.

I know someone that claims he has the forum cut of GSC's and he wanted a glue clone but wouldn't trade a GSC for it,he still doesn't have the glue.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have any issue with anyone that cant grow as well as I. I would still let them have it. Someone's growing skills is not something I care about...

morgandecaptain

I don't have any issue with anyone that cant grow as well as I. I would still let them have it. Someone's growing skills is not something I care about...

The poor grow skills was for someone that was growing for more than personal use,I did give it to one person that doesn't have a green thumb but they just grow for themselves.

Grizz

Veteran
joesy,, I have a question for u, man,,
Around my parts, there's been a few people who have been, well, hoarders...and now some of these people are basically calling me out, saying I should be giving them the cuts..
I hate hoarding,, and I don't want to be like one,, but God Damn,, I've tried for years to get some of they're shit, and I wasn't cool enough,, even tho I spent geez with these said fellows...
What would u do in this situation??? If u say give it to them I will,, but as of now I think they are shit outta luck :) :)

Would like to add, that I've given over 40 away for free, to friends, and I'm not gonna lie, think I'm chilling bout for awhile on that,, it's hard enough ripping enough for myself.. anyhow,, PEACE

man that's a easy one, they treated you wrong, there is no reason to do them any favors , like MI said though if they still have something you want then trade, if not HELL NO.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i gave it out to loads of people....well ok,around a dozen people here in town got their cuts from me,and it spread out since there were no restrictions on passing it along so then everyone had it...but most of them suck at growing so for a long time the quality of the glue in this town was just awful...luckily most of those cash croppers have gone back to the grape ape everyone was growing before i bought glue and cookies here...im turning out to be one of the last people growing glue at all around here...its only the people who listened to me about how to grow it that had any success with it and have stuck with it....so now its back to being true top shelf,not just the name....how long ago did i even get the cut? gotta be close to 3 years ago....i have never run any strain this long...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have not herd of any.

Here is 1 of the gg#4 s1.. She looks much like Sour Dubb.. I would would not be able to tell if it did not have a label . Very nice, Super stocky just like gram's. Hardly any lateral branching.. I might pop this in the 20g smart pot let her veg to at least 60 days.. This is 36 days..Huge 11 blade fan leaves.. I can also tell the diff from sdubb by looking for the verigation...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

morgandecaptain

i gave it out to loads of people....well ok,around a dozen people here in town got their cuts from me,and it spread out since there were no restrictions on passing it along so then everyone had it...but most of them suck at growing so for a long time the quality of the glue in this town was just awful...luckily most of those cash croppers have gone back to the grape ape everyone was growing before i bought glue and cookies here...im turning out to be one of the last people growing glue at all around here...its only the people who listened to me about how to grow it that had any success with it and have stuck with it....so now its back to being true top shelf,not just the name....how long ago did i even get the cut? gotta be close to 3 years ago....i have never run any strain this long...

Yea I didn't want to be responsible for flooding my area with badly grown glue.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Please allow me to share my opinion

Rant start,

At least the trolls don't get ignored. I thought this was the cut for showing how to pick a mom, for the folks that can't get clone onlys. I just don't understand how this shit works. The unwanted behavior gets rewarded with attention, but I ask a simple question about how to get one at an upcoming weed trade show in a legal state and get ignored. I guess I don't exist, since I don't have any genetics that people want.

I actually started a thread called "How I pheno hunt", that got over 300 views in 2 days, but only 2 welcoming responses. I just don't think I fit in.

People get upset about watching cuts being passed around in front of them, and while they shouldn't bitch about it. They definitely shouldn't be told things like (sounds like someone cant get what they want). Its is a very childish comment that hurts more people than it intends to. I question if I would even want to be part of a "group" that tolerates this sort of bullying.

When I heard about the story behind the glue, I really thought I had a chance at a cut and found this thread. But I am realizing its not much different than the rest of them. I have tried a few times to interject myself into convo, posted a pic. But I must be on ignore or something.

Members Only !!!​

I suppose I could try to make friends with the people that have what I want, so I can get it from them. But I think that's childish and very selfish as well. I really dislike the notion of making friends with someone because they have something you want.

But it seems that is the way the "inner circle" world works.

Just sharing the perspective from outside the window, looking in.
Rant over.

Back to lurking, since I really have nothing to add to this thread except my thoughts as a lurker.

Nice rant.
Now lets look at it another way.
You have been a member here since January. What, 2 1/2-3 months? You have 163 post. Nobody knows you. Do you honestly think anyone would would offer up a noob a cut of anything to someone that was asking for it, or bitching about not being in some inner circle as you mentioned in you post I just quoted? Believe it or not, cops do the same thing you are doing here. I am by NO MEANS SAYING YOU ARE A COP, but think about it.
Hell even asking for a cut or posting what you said in the above quote alluding to the fact that you want one violated the site TOU#7
Like the largest majority of members, if I don't know you, haven't seen you around over some period of time, haven't had you referred to me or someone I know and trust......you're shit outta luck getting anything from me.
I guess this will give you another reason to fuss, but it is what it is and I couldn't be anymore honest with you if you were sitting right here in front of me.
Just saying.

A

acridlab

Appreciate the feedback, guys.
On another note,, I really like how there's more talk about the glues effects on depression, bipolar, and even schizophrenia..
I can honestly say that they are hitting the nail on the head.. in the past growing up, I've been every opiate and benzodiazepine known to man for "bipolar" type diagnosis and shattered bones in arm from various "doctors.. long story short,, been off pills and street dope for 8 years now.. could not have done it without cannabis,, n now the glues in my life,, I feel like a "normal motherfucker".... married,, kid,, life is swell..outta all the strains I've smoked,,this is truly the most medical.. Thanks once again, I think what u guys did, changed the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.