What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
¿ Is anyone doing somenthing to breed a GG#4 regular seed line?

I like more seed lines than clone only strains really.
More people germinating seeds - More chances to find interesting phenos.

Some have produced S1's, and some crosses. Think the crosses are for new clone lines.

Would think creating a better strain, would be 1 in 1000.

Just my thought.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant make a regular seed line there is no male.. S1 have variation. Possible to find something better but not likely .

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Would be to cross it with some male ( kushy probably) and then inbreed the line keeping the females more leaning to GG#4.

You can´t never know beforehand, you´ll never know if you don´t try.
I guess you´re doing great with the cutting; why spend time+resources into breeding if you can flower the cutting and be making money.

I have had the same kind of answers 10 years ago when the Femi craze started around here.

¿ Why we don´t select and breed somenthing?

Naaah, too much work and they are going to hack it

Everywhere same attitudes....

If you have time, and lots of grow space, could make a better strain, or cross for some characteristics. GG4 grown perfectly has had 32% THC, which is main benefit.

I did a lousy job growing what I am smoking, and get high as hell. Does not taste like anything through arizer vape. I am not a connoisseur.

It is late, have been drinking. Would think it could take your great grandchildren, to find better pheno, if you have one light.

Sorry for babbling.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Wanted to mention that GG4 has done more for my anxiety problems, than prozac.

Signed, this all the way. I was just telling my buddy it's better than any benzo I've ever taken. When I smoke it early morning, I'm cool as a cucumber all day. I am totally digging this stuff now. After my initial impressions, I thought there may have been just a tad too much hype. Yet, after smoking for a little over a week, it's my go to and the jars are dwindling.

If you have time, and lots of grow space, could make a better strain, or cross for some characteristics. GG4 grown perfectly has had 32% THC, which is main benefit.

I did a lousy job growing what I am smoking, and get high as hell. Does not taste like anything through arizer vape. I am not a connoisseur.

It is late, have been drinking. Would think it could take your great grandchildren, to find better pheno, if you have one light.

Sorry for babbling.

It's just good cannabis! Perfect indica stone that slows me down. Thanks JW!

Mikenite69

Veteran
I just hit the glue with sour bubble male pollen as well as ogkb s1 male pollen so I'll have some glue regular seeds.

Ok a little update on the reversed Cory stardawg I can't see where it dropped any pollen but everytime I am near the thing I taste pollen in the air. So I resorted to pulling my GG#4 x fbpk out of the tent and took the reversed Cory and stuck them both in front of a box fan. I am hoping I start seeing the GG4 x FBPK hairs start dying off shortly to show she is prego.

zamzia

Veteran
4 weeks 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dankushy

so you don't want to believe that life is simple biology and you will die within 70 years, so you speak about neverending life and etc things without any evidence.

believe in God can help the most of the people who afraid of die.

nice illusion what you have.

Lol..if you read back quite the contrary..I said religion is used for control and to invoke fear.everything is energy has nothing to do with religion or there being a "god" which I believe is fake too..just like the devil. I mean cmon now,we do have free will,but let's please just stop the drama..and focus on growing gg#4

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol..if you read back quite the contrary..I said religion is used for control and to invoke fear.everything is energy has nothing to do with religion or there being a "god" which I believe is fake too..just like the devil. I mean cmon now,we do have free will,but let's please just stop the drama..and focus on growing gg#4

I agree, keep this thread GG#4 related, period.

JointOperation

I never claimed to be a thug or anything of that nature..and ive tried to come off respectful as possible without being an ass kisser or being walked on..the dude posted more like 10+ times if you look back..needless to say I was already irritated at that point.was just a reaction as it was a reaction when you got defensive yesterday about you're choice of nutrient.no harm intended..but like my dad said I'm a born fighter and I will never bow down to anyone I don't care if you're jesus fucking Christ lmfao!! No offense.. A lot a people hate my personality..but the ones who love till the end that's all that matters to me..quality not quantity.. That's why I'm never afraid to speak my mind.

ya a lot of us are like that man . we speak our minds.. but need to start taking into consideration respecting others that have been here longer.. and have contributed a lot more.. is all..

im guilty of it also.. I talk shit.. but I hope people don't take it personal. as I don't know most of these people and they could be extremely nice or complete dicks in real life. and I wouldn't have a clue.. im just going to try to enjoy the info.. and try to contribute when I can..

your dads got a lot of respect on the boards and off.. and that doesn't allways roll downhill.. ONLINE.. like it does in real life.. you catch my drift lol?....

look forward to seeing what you contribute to the site.. :tiphat:

now back to the GG4..

I got a 12 nice gg4s going into 12/12 tomaro . 1 in a 15g smarty going under 2 1000s.. ill proly do 3/4s of the space with that 1 plant.. under those 2 1000s.. and another 3-4 3 gallon glues..

.. and then the other 6-8 under a 1000w.

and getting the tents up and going in the new place at the same time.. :huggg:

gotta buy a new camera.. my camera doesn't seem to want to focus anymore.. it takes the blurriest pictures .. and I don't use cellphone cameras.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
ENUFF.... w/ the nonsense, GG4 and respect for JW.... is all this thread needs....nothing more...... NEXT newbie , or panhandler.... gets the time off button....

stay on track, ignore the hate, and enjoy the real deal gg4..........less bullshitt = more truth

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I just want to be the 3rd guy posting with a pic of his dog in shades as his avatar!! still vegging my GG#4, flip in about a week.

does your dog even rock method 7s bro!?

picture.php

Gg#4 is over hyped just like purple was back in day IMHO lol

theres plenty of good or maybe even better strains out there..but cannot deny at the end of the day that any of them have the same taste as the GG4, that unmistakable palette that reminds me of the sour dubb. the flavor, smell, along with its vigorous cash cropping growth, is what sets her apart from alot of "elites"…

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Reminds me of the DJ short blueberry or a blue widow I once had. The gg4 is similar in that it helps my anxiety. It's incredible!

The BLUE line has magical anti anxiety properties.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
He is also been directly complimented by the father of all seedbanks, weather you like him or not. Neville Shoenmaker. He has seed that was sent directly from Neville, because of his abilitiies. Many people hate Neville as well. DK and Neville have similar temperments. They are volitle personalities. Very focused of growing, and breeding the best. They speak their mind , when the rest of us hold back a bit.
Peace all

OG purpur good to see you around! dont worry about your son man…maybe he's just new to this whole internet forum thing. we all were quick to spout off and get out of line when we were first on here…too easy to get out of line with a few beers and a keyboard. eventually after we get a few seasons under our belt we realize the best attributes of our fellow growers are humility and friendliness. the weed community is full of "swerve" mentality where people talk down on our fellow growers or go against the grain about the latest "hype" strain….kids are STILL fighting and arguing on instagram about who made certain cookie crosses, etc….but yeah he was a little out of line with his comments, but if the temperament changes its all good! edit: notice i said temperament, NOT opinion. your all fine and well to have your opinion on GG4 or any thing else, its the way you convey that to others that is more important. its ok to disagree just do that in a political manner..

real recognize real!

dont have any GG currently in flower so just gotta post up old pics….i really fucked up not keeping her around in full rotation.
picture.php

Kalyx

This thread needs more pics to get back on track.

My second run of GG#4 but my first run with a decent sized plant that isn't full of seeds. This girl is happier and looking much better than my previous glue. She appears to be stacking a lot better than the first round but not nearly as well as some of you Glue Pros out there get her stacking.

GG#4 - Flower Day 45

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

¿ Is anyone doing somenthing to breed a GG#4 regular seed line?

I like more seed lines than clone only strains really.
More people germinating seeds - More chances to find interesting phenos.

Halfway through the cubing process with gg4...have 5 blue glue m x gg4 f and hoping to find a male to back cross to gg4 to complete the 3rd stage then one more time and should have something as close to a regular line that we're going to get..but it's still totally possible the cubing will not produce true gg4..fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.