What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for he answers guys... I was thinking Original Diesel or Sour Diesel was the same as headband , underdog, daywreaker and so on. I know Original Diesel has many of those names. I had her for awhile

It's no big deal.. All I cared about is they liked it.

I was the only person that excepted yorts challenge..I will be in this years ICM CUP. This event is Invite only.. The only thing I get parnoid about is it not making it there..

Dankushy

I guess the level of humility one oughta show differs from individual to individual eh?? Thats sure the way you make it seem.a lil double standard to say..i voiced my oppinion you didnt like it and got all worked up then everyone stood up and had youre back right away just cuz they know you better.and im just as guilty as anyone else caught up in that argument.. if you even call that an argument

onavelzy

Veteran
according to seed finder...

Original Diesel »»» Chemdawg x {MassSuperSkunk x SensiNL}
Sour Diesel
»»» Original Diesel x DNL

and Dnl = {RFK Skunk x Hawaiian} x Northern Lights
according to JJNYC's Strain Index thread over on the Farm:

Original NYC Diesel = Chem '91 (SkunkVA) (F) x Tres Dawg (M)

Tres Dawg = Chem D (F) x Double Dawg (M)

Double Dawg = Chem D (F) x Chem D/Afghani #1 (M)

From his "Chemdawg History" thread:

Sour Diesel: 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is Hawaiian/RFK Skunk X NL.) or 91 Chemdawg X Mass Super Skunk

Last edited:

StoneyK

Veteran
I think everyone has issue with how you communicate not what you have to say.
You think your the first cat in 2 threads an thousands upon thousands of posts that didn't think the glue was the best?
Your like a broken record with this bs thats been said by lots of people who pulled it off with a lot more class than you have, but its you right so we should all perk up an listen? Your special right? Lol
Your arrogance is your problem not your opinions.
Theres no double standard

Dankushy

I have a bunch of old school brittle foam type plugs..always use root riot or rockwool but stores 45 minutes away..i have a hundred gg#4s to cut..is it wrth using the foam or shoukd i make trip for root riots??

Dankushy

I think everyone has issue with how you communicate not what you have to say.
You think your the first cat in 2 threads an thousands upon thousands of posts that didn't think the glue was the best?
Your like a broken record with this bs thats been said by lots of people who pulled it off with a lot more class than you have, but its you right so we should all perk up an listen? Your special right? Lol
Your arrogance is your problem not your opinions.
Theres no double standard
I already apologized..what more do you want me to say?? Youre just chimin in now youre thevone being arrogant if you dont realize it

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
My preference is 1.5 inch Grodan cubes. I tried foam (oasis), and had no luck, but I am far from an expert.

Used Grodan for large cuts, and root riot for smaller. With Grodan, do not use the hole they provide. Use a paper clip, for a nice snug fit.

Correction - Duh, the round ones are Grodan Macroplugs. Have bags of them and root riots. I have not tried the root-riots, since I learned how to get high success rates with clones. Getting damn near 100%, with grodan cubes and plugs. The plugs I wrap with rubber band, to have tight contact with cut, since they are slit on the side.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm partial to Root Riot plugs that's all I use. No more Areo cloners of any kind.. For me I dip and let it soak for 30 sec in Clonex. I have been very happy with the results.

I would like to introduce y'all to Odd Betty :).. She is a Natural Sour Dubb s1.. What odd you say well she is about 4+ months old in this pic. When I was vegin her she would only grow about 2-3" a month.. Most of that energy went into growing fan leaves.

I really liked this plant and had very high hopes for her. No vigor at all. She is about 18" tall has been pruned about 3x to let the light into her...I Tried to clone her 4x with no success. Her stems are the size of a sharpie..Oddest plant I have had in decades.,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
Thanks for he answers guys... I was thinking Original Diesel or Sour Diesel was the same as headband , underdog, daywreaker and so on. I know Original Diesel has many of those names. I had her for awhile

It's no big deal.. All I cared about is they liked it.

I was the only person that excepted yorts challenge..I will be in this years ICM CUP. This event is Invite only.. The only thing I get parnoid about is it not making it there..
Best of luck with your entry. Just one strain this year?

thewhitelotus

Veteran
That is funny. My wife would disagree with that. She told me that by my looks I have never heard of a metrosexual. I look like a damn lumberjack.

But if you want I can be called a sissy, but I and not getting rid of my beard or flannel.

You're ahead of your time IC! The new hip thing is called a Lumbersexual.....and im not even joking. google that shit

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As someone who has had both negative and positive interactions on this thread dankushy ...I can tell you that these folks are willing to forget what they consider transgressions against a sacred plant...you don't even have to change your opinion ...just don't express it..
As I've chimed in before to folks when they new..the glue crew is far more relaxed now than ever..they used to be downright hostile..but I can attest to the fact that just like me..and most folks...they evolve in their attitudes...I've enjoyed this thread ..really for the first time...recently..as the newness of the cut has turned into anticipation of the next one..(kinda weirdly named gg#5..but I get it..ha)..and also more hybrids w #4...I think my ability to relax in this thread coincided w PF's first harvest of sourdubb..ha..
Anuways...chill..enjoy..you may end up rethinking your opinion on some of these guys..I did..

P.S. to the dude telling Dr purpur how to raise his son...shut your fucking mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.