What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, I also thought that dr will ask for excuse for his son behave, but not.

never felt so much negativity here before.

slap the youngster cause doesn't know what is respect. oh? this is exactly what you'd never do... than he will learn it from someone else but it will hurt much more I'm sure.

Based on the information I have gleaned from this thread ..my money says dankushy could kick your ass

N

NewAgeGenetics

it was a joke... but for real the young people show no respect for anyone, especially not for olders.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Logging those big ole fat glue logs. Well maybe if I get rid of what ever is killing my plants haha.

Been reading the dude pages and sounds about what I have. Slow growth, no frost, smell off somewhat, weak branches that snap at the stem, and galls. Been averaging about a 33% lose.

On more than just the gg#4 though. Last five plants were og kush, 2 deathstar, golden goat, and glue. Thought it was residual from the mites I just cleared up but appears not.

Wife says their is no way to not think I am a mans man. I do sleep next to two shotguns and three rifles. Right on the floor next to the bed. Couple thousand rounds of ammo there to. Well one rifle is tucked under the bed. Had to cause there is not enough room for it next to the bed.

Dankushy

I'm really trying bro..really hard, but someone just keeps on chiming in lol.wonder who that was?? But on the other hand about the elder thing..that's an illusion bro.its called oxidation and decomposition lmao..if you know anything about science or spiritually for that matter you'd realize that what makes up our core minus the time ridden physical part of our body that we all like to put an age on lies the infinite energy that lies within each and every one of us from an infant to methusala.:biggrin:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
im into partying, coors light, and more partying. diggin these gavitas too

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redlaser

Veteran
PF- I thought you finished a single GG4 x OG Mango a while back. Is that something you'd run again or not? Seems like a good cross anyway. You're Sour Dub S1 is definately odd looking. I made a sour dub s1, grew it out and in 85 days of flower it looked it was at 14 days of flower, with more stretch than gg4, very leggy. Opposite of yours

N

NewAgeGenetics

I'm really trying bro..really hard, but someone just keeps on chiming in lol.wonder who that was?? But on the other hand about the elder thing..that's an illusion bro.its called oxidation and decomposition lmao..if you know anything about science or spiritually for that matter you'd realize that what makes up our core minus the time ridden physical part of our body that we all like to put an age on lies the infinite energy that lies within each and every one of us from an infant to methusala.:biggrin:
so you don't want to believe that life is simple biology and you will die within 70 years, so you speak about neverending life and etc things without any evidence.

believe in God can help the most of the people who afraid of die.

nice illusion what you have.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't run many. Only 1 female from that run witch was a hermie. I still have plenty of those seeds.When I make seeds I run them. I rarely go back to run more if I find bad plants. If 1 hermie shows I know there's more. I have too many things to run. When I find good plants then I look into it a bit more.

I have 3 normal Sdubb s1 in veg very nice looking, The gg#4 s1 all look very nice.. I'm partial to wide leaf phenos.. The lanky girls are harder to keep in line.

Guess im going to town in morning:tiphat:

I use grodan cubes exclusively and like loc said don't use the pre made holes...I used to do the paper clip method of making new holes but I have had 100% success rate for close to a year now by just holding the cut clone close to the bottom and shoving directly in the cube along side the pre cut hole I have found the snug fit of shoving directly into the cube works great and if you do it along side the precut hole sometimes you can actually see roots down in the pre cut hole before they shoot out the bottom.

she's proving to be a bit elusive...

can a righteous brother in the Triangle bless me with this beautiful specimen?! :respect:

I can't send PMs yet... but if y'all are able to send them to me, holler!

thanks

floralheart

Veteran
Beautiful nugs ,I sampled some glue a few months back and have been searching for a genuine cut since, I found a guy selling some but he tells me the buds come out very round and it doesn't have much flavor ? Most pictures I've seen of gg#4 have pointy buds and alot have that finger thing going on , I asked him if it was the josey Wales cut ,he said who's that ? Lol then he said he likes his 9 pound hammer better than the gg#4, so I'm guessing his must be something else or maybe offspring of gg#4, anyways I think I'll try his out maybe get lucky and find something like what I sampled (which I believe was real cuz it looks identical to most stuff I've seen online and had some of the best flavor I've experienced ) I'll post some pics up when I get them hopefully there's someone here who could verify if it's genuine or not

This may be hard to believe, but... that was his opinion.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Wanted to mention that GG4 has done more for my anxiety problems, than prozac.

Last edited:

Tardigrade

I just read the last 10 pages bottle-feeding my infant son...after which, he puked all over and shit his pants. I'm not sure if my reading aloud inspired him, but I kinda felt like following his lead...

Until I saw that field of dreams that White Lotus posted up...now that's what this thread is all about! Fuck yeah, dude! Glorious work!

I'm just a few days into flower on my first Glue run, and if I get just a small fraction of that, I'll be stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.