What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
To some the GG#4 is just as elusive as the thin mint cookies, uk cheese or bigfoot, non existent. People like myself have to go on across the country trips to legal states with the hopes of maybe catching a glimpse. Where can I sample the real deal in Denver, in about 20 days?
Will there be cuts at the cup?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I vote we ignore every single post danpuss.., I mean dankushy po sts. If we do this he will either get right or leave. We give him energy by replying to his posts, which evidently he thrives on, feeds on, simple sociopath. All we have to do is IGNORE. Le t's be the bigger person and leave this person to his devices. PEACE!

He is very agressive, just like him mom. They are both very beautiful people as well. Hes grows are above t ohttps://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=31899&pictureid=737118 p notch. He outgrows me anyday. He is also one bad ass hombre, that has taken out several gangsters. It does worry me. He is actually the furthest thing from a puss. statement is correct, Glue is very good." It is strong, and has weight if grown correctly. It also has an odor problem, and caused me to pull and cock a shot gun on some guy. Dan Kushy , in reality out grow s https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=31899&pictureid=743726 most growers on ICMAG. Im not shitting you. He probably
needs to bite his lip at times. Thats what I did on here. Here is a sample of his grows. This is his back yard a couple years ago.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
He is also been directly complimented by the father of all seedbanks, weather you like him or not. Neville Shoenmaker. He has seed that was sent directly from Neville, because of his abilitiies. Many people hate Neville as well. DK and Neville have similar temperments. They are volitle personalities. Very focused of growing, and breeding the best. They speak their mind , when the rest of us hold back a bit.
Peace all

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My post had nothing to do with being able to say what he wanted. He was very rude to BMAN for a double post. You know we have no control when that happens. Its his posting style that needs improvement. Its aggressive that will not work here. If I did that I would get the same cold shoulder...Some of the info you posted should have been kept to yourself brother. I can tell ya many wont care he is a thug I don't. You act like an adult you get treated like one. Your a good friend that was built over years. No one can com in day 1 with that kind of temper and be welcomed. I do get in arguments with other members from time to time but 99% of the time we all get along very well.

He is welcome to be here but he has to treat all without the hostility just a suggestion...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So can anyone tell me what the diff is between Sour Diesel and Original Diesel? ..I though they where the same ???

Dankushy

My post had nothing to do with being able to say what he wanted. He was very rude to BMAN for a double post. You know we have no control when that happens. Its his posting style that needs improvement. Its aggressive that will not work here. If I did that I would get the same cold shoulder...Some of the info you posted should have been kept to yourself brother. I can tell ya many wont care he is a thug I don't. You act like an adult you get treated like one. Your a good friend that was built over years. No one can com in day 1 with that kind of temper and be welcomed. I do get in arguments with other members from time to time but 99% of the time we all get along very well.

He is welcome to be here but he has to treat all without the hostility

I never claimed to be a thug or anything of that nature..and ive tried to come off respectful as possible without being an ass kisser or being walked on..the dude posted more like 10+ times if you look back..needless to say I was already irritated at that point.was just a reaction as it was a reaction when you got defensive yesterday about you're choice of nutrient.no harm intended..but like my dad said I'm a born fighter and I will never bow down to anyone I don't care if you're jesus fucking Christ lmfao!! No offense.. A lot a people hate my personality..but the ones who love till the end that's all that matters to me..quality not quantity.. That's why I'm never afraid to speak my mind.

i know a bit ago someone posted a summary of useful info for what gg4 likes. I dont remember if there was a favored ppm range by week.... any thoughts?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The thread does not need to be closed. LOG OFF it will be resolved by the time you take a shit.

I did read Bman post he only ask 1x who your father was it turned into a double post go look. I used that term because you off some gang bangers those guys are thugs. This is info we don't need to know. That's fine but your interacting with others here. Its a community of like mined people that lov to use and glow cannabis. Its not about being a stonner. . Treat others with respect not anger

Answer my dam question lol

So can anyone tell me what the diff is between Sour Diesel and Original Diesel? ..I though they where the same ???

Dollar

Wow! very impressive! the father of all seedbanks complimented him! that's some accomplishment indeed. Being a good grower is not as important as being a good person to others! that's what was said.

Heres a tip DR: being a good person who treats others well and respects others is more important than ones growing skills. this is the reason this person is so disrespectful of others because you make excuses for this behavior.

N

NewAgeGenetics

yes, I also thought that dr will ask for excuse for his son behave, but not.

never felt so much negativity here before.

slap the youngster cause doesn't know what is respect. oh? this is exactly what you'd never do... than he will learn it from someone else but it will hurt much more I'm sure.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I never claimed to be a thug or anything of that nature..and ive tried to come off respectful as possible without being an ass kisser or being walked on..the dude posted more like 10+ times if you look back..needless to say I was already irritated at that point.was just a reaction as it was a reaction when you got defensive yesterday about you're choice of nutrient.no harm intended..but like my dad said I'm a born fighter and I will never bow down to anyone I don't care if you're jesus fucking Christ lmfao!! No offense.. A lot a people hate my personality..but the ones who love till the end that's all that matters to me..quality not quantity.. That's why I'm never afraid to speak my mind.

I use to be aggressive. Told my drill instructors off on the first day of boot camp. Many many other things happened because of my temper. As I get older I realize more and more what I have missed out on because of it.

Hopefully you come to the same conclusion before you reach the age I did.

onavelzy

Veteran
I would have liked to see what an unseeded bud of OGM would do in Amsterdam.

Hey Dr. P,

PF did enter some OGM in the 420 Cup in Amsterdam last year. It took fourth. That wasn't seeded was it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the scores from that Cup, a couple of things stand out:

The 420 cup is determined by average score, not total score. The GG4 entry by PF outscored Karma's OG, the winner, in terms of total points, 1233 to 1089!!

32 people turned in scores for his flowers and Karma only had 26. Because PF's GG4 and OGM both had more scores listed than any other entry, it dropped his average in both of them.

So when people preach to him how he should be growing, you just gotta shake your head and laugh. Two 1st's, a 3rd and a 4th in three Cups with two different strains. In one year. By an old geeze with a cane. Not too shabby.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes the OGM took 4th at the ICM 420 BECAUSE IT HAD SEEDS. My bad thought I had found the mall but less then 5 where found that I know of..

Look lets all just get back to what the thread is all about.. This is pointless.

Oh shit that's not gg#4
picture.php

picture.php

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
The thread does not need to be closed. LOG OFF it will be resolved by the time you take a shit.

I did read Bman post he only ask 1x who your father was it turned into a double post go look. I used that term because you off some gang bangers those guys are thugs. This is info we don't need to know. That's fine but your interacting with others here. Its a community of like mined people that lov to use and glow cannabis. Its not about being a stonner. . Treat others with respect not anger

Answer my dam question lol

according to seed finder...

Original Diesel »»» Chemdawg x {MassSuperSkunk x SensiNL}
Sour Diesel
»»» Original Diesel x DNL

and Dnl = {RFK Skunk x Hawaiian} x Northern Lights

Grizz

Veteran
PF I have no idea about the diesel question, its kinda like the og kush , so many different names and usally its the same cut, not always but most of the time.

Doc Purpur with all due respect brother no one cares if he grows the best weed or the worst. humility goes a long way, it aint ass kissing , its being a humble person . kicking some punks ass doesent impress anyone. doesent make him better or worse than any of us here. I poste several post trying to convey to him to just slow the fuck down and get to know people, seems he just ignores any logic and presses on full steam ahead. as we all know you reap what you sow, yada yada yada

Status
Not open for further replies.