What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will keep updating as the weeks progress so you can see how she sets up, think your going to enjoy.

Outstanding, Look forward to the updates

she is a beast PF, I have one that's been vegging for 2 plus months that was topped twice, supper cropped, beat and bent down. she just keeps growing and growing, im going to have to raise my screen just to stuff her under it. its going to be very interesting to see in a couple months when done.

What do you think #5 does better then #4. Whos got the camera skills lol..

I have some none glue Cultivars shaping up to be wicked good. I need a guinea pig to test her on lol..

Beautiful nugs ,I sampled some glue a few months back and have been searching for a genuine cut since, I found a guy selling some but he tells me the buds come out very round and it doesn't have much flavor ? Most pictures I've seen of gg#4 have pointy buds and alot have that finger thing going on , I asked him if it was the josey Wales cut ,he said who's that ? Lol then he said he likes his 9 pound hammer better than the gg#4, so I'm guessing his must be something else or maybe offspring of gg#4, anyways I think I'll try his out maybe get lucky and find something like what I sampled (which I believe was real cuz it looks identical to most stuff I've seen online and had some of the best flavor I've experienced ) I'll post some pics up when I get them hopefully there's someone here who could verify if it's genuine or not

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
looks dank koolkush i need me some more GG I'm alll out.

GG is getting real popular in the bay…even heard it in a local rap song the other day lol. "Gorilla Glue up in my raw wrap…" can't remember the rest.

I've heard quite a few people say its their favorite tasting herb.

Ganjaganjakush

Think this is 20 days or so , running 1200 watt vert but just upgraded to two of the 600/750 flex units that should be here this week and gunna switch it up as im.not too far into this run.should be my best yet
ZmHe79Y.jpg

Dankushy

:moon:Id post some pics of some glue depo and greenhouse..unfortunately I'm off grid using a sattalite phone right now..I have to wait to get on an actual computer..can't figure out how to upload pics

Dankushy

In my honest opinion gg#4 is superb really awesome, but as a kid growing up in northern California I've seen plenty of horded genetics that were at least as good if not a lot better than any gg#4 sample I've ever tried. Gg#4 is over hyped just like purple was back in day IMHO lol

Grizz

Veteran
In my honest opinion gg#4 is superb really awesome, but as a kid growing up in northern California I've seen plenty of horded genetics that were at least as good if not a lot better than any gg#4 sample I've ever tried. Gg#4 is over hyped just like purple was back in day IMHO lol

thays funny, not what your dad said at all. I would say at least 40 % of the guys growing her on this thread are from cali and have seen and smoked the same things you have. its a BIG world out there, don't let your mouth over load your ass. and for the record Dr. pur is a good friend and I have the utmost respect for him. I still have a hb x gg4 in rotation.

Dankushy

thays funny, not what your dad said at all. I would say at least 40 % of the guys growing her on this thread are from cali and have seen and smoked the same things you have. its a BIG world out there, don't let your mouth over load your ass. and for the record Dr. pur is a good friend and I have the utmost respect for him. I still have a hb x gg4 in rotation.
You don't gotta take it personal joesy..I love the stuff alllot! I've lived in Humboldt as a kid and job was to pick through hundreds of pillows to find the best deals for our crew. Needless to say I've tasted some pretty gnarly stuff that these ole cats up here just hold onto cuts of hahaha..no offense meant whatsoever. And about the HB x gg#4 I hope you enjoy that cross I made it personally with one of my favorite males. Got at least 25 of them HB x gg#4 I'm transplanting right now.:biggrin:

Dankushy

BTW don't let you're ego over ride you're true self bro..don't gotta get all offensive over a strain that so happened to make itself in you're presence

Grizz

Veteran
well I guess , most of us haven't seen much good weed in out 40 plus years of smoking and growing, we pretty much just smoked brick weed and such,

Dankushy

I never said that..but in the past 5-10 years weeds quality and strength has increased exponentially.. Thats the era in time when I've been up north looking at all kind of flavors..what do you want me to not voice my opinion and kiss you're ass and just be like gg#4 is the best weed in the world..nothing else compares

Status
Not open for further replies.