What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewAgeGenetics

dude no one said anything about it being a holly grail.
it seems its the holy grail, this is why it won the hybrid section in 2014.

but I also grow other strains what I really like.

same story with beers... I have a favourite beer but I also drink other brands cause it would be boring to drink always only that one kinda beer when there are other good kinda beers and I'm a beer enthusiast.

can we collect the prizes what won the GG4 in one post till now?

What is the best flowering time for gg4? 70 days 12/12, rite?

DemonTrich

Veteran
anyone having issues aero cloning the glue lately? ive clones my glue over 125 times in the past and always perfect results. I tried the last 2 times (17 cuts each) and cant get not a single one to root. my 4 other strains have already rooted and are already in soil/solo cups.

ive don't nothing different that any other clone session. same everything, and my cloner machine cleaning regimen is extremely thorough.

I took 17 from my mom glue, nothing rooted in over 15 days
I took 17 glues from 8 different plants in veg, still nothing in over 15 days.
the cuttings are very healthy, nice crisp green, standing tall, no stem rot, I just don't get it.

the mom glue is very healthy. I have ZERO bugs, ZERO deficiencies, environment is pretty good (veg tent is 73-75* and 46*+r/h)

I have 6 very successful glue harvests under my belt.

N

NewAgeGenetics

try the old method, take cuttings and place them in rockwool cubes or root riot plugs with cloning gel.

marrdogg

Veteran
Compliments of Unc, Strawberry Glue. Hope I got that right Unc, fresh flower

Compliments of Unc, Strawberry Glue. Hope I got that right Unc, fresh flower

DemonTrich

Veteran
^^^^
unfortunately I don't have that on hand. I don't understand why my other strains rooted in the normal time (13 days to pot), and the glues have not. ive already tossed 17 glues from the cloner. now the next 2x batches are still......I have no idea.

ive lost only 2 clones in 4+ years. not sure wtf is happening.

marrdogg

Veteran
anyone having issues aero cloning the glue lately? ive clones my glue over 125 times in the past and always perfect results. I tried the last 2 times (17 cuts each) and cant get not a single one to root. my 4 other strains have already rooted and are already in soil/solo cups.

ive don't nothing different that any other clone session. same everything, and my cloner machine cleaning regimen is extremely thorough.

I took 17 from my mom glue, nothing rooted in over 15 days
I took 17 glues from 8 different plants in veg, still nothing in over 15 days.
the cuttings are very healthy, nice crisp green, standing tall, no stem rot, I just don't get it.

the mom glue is very healthy. I have ZERO bugs, ZERO deficiencies, environment is pretty good (veg tent is 73-75* and 46*+r/h)

I have 6 very successful glue harvests under my belt.
When something won't root for me I go with the old faithful, stick straight in coco with straight tap eventually they always root.

marrdogg

Veteran
Make sure everything is sterile might be the prob. Clean ya system and run some erythromycin through it might help, bleach doesn't kill everything some bacteria are resistant.

jw23ck11

Veteran
Buddies glue
51 days
Jacks nutrients in coco
picture.php
picture.php

N

NewAgeGenetics

51 days from switch or when the first flowers appears. it can be 10 days more or less on flowering time. its still very confusing if someone says that 50 days of flowering but its 60 days 12/12 for real.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, I'm so glad I slept in ...I'm a bit taken back with DK aggressive behavior his dad it not like that. We have met in person many times.. You do not need to post everything your thinking where is your filter? If your unfamiliar with Public boards you need to learn it before you mouth off. Telling BMAN he was obnoxious was totally uncalled for. Sometimes the site will double post it was not his fault..

Mikenite69

Veteran
The hell with bleach.

The hell with bleach.

^^^^
unfortunately I don't have that on hand. I don't understand why my other strains rooted in the normal time (13 days to pot), and the glues have not. ive already tossed 17 glues from the cloner. now the next 2x batches are still......I have no idea.

ive lost only 2 clones in 4+ years. not sure wtf is happening.

I never use to clean my aero cloner and use to get things to root every time like clock work The first time I clean it with bleach the thing will only root certain clones and glue isn't one of them. I had to switch back to the old method rapid rooters and domes.

One of the main problems with bleach is that it can seep into plastic and I would bet if you used a strong solution of bleach that is your issue I know because it was mine. I tried everything under the sun to get it to work again fresh inserts, new pump and manifold and still same results. I was better off buying rapid rooters instead of all this new stuff.

Dankushy

lol, I'm so glad I slept in ...I'm a bit taken back with DK aggressive behavior his dad it not like that. We have met in person many times.. You do not need to post everything your thinking where is your filter? If your unfamiliar with Public boards you need to learn it before you mouth off. Telling BMAN he was obnoxious was totally uncalled for. Sometimes the site will double post it was not his fault..

Well im sorrrrryyy for speakin my mind..last time i checked we had freedom of speech.Actually I'm a lot like my dad..I'm more extroverted and him a lil more passive...but I can assure you he gets just as fed up with these losers bullshit on here as I do.he just lays back on his recliner and bites his lip or doesn't even get on here any more because its nothing but drama..from the time I popped back on here yesterday nothing but drama..you guys are a bunch of parasites feeding off others energy because they don't lick you're ass the right way you wana ream them till they flip out and yall must get an energy boost or get off on that shit..:laughing:

B

bruvio

Well im sorrrrryyy for speakin my mind..last time i checked we had freedom of speech.Actually I'm a lot like my dad..I'm more extroverted and him a lil more passive...but I can assure you he gets just as fed up with these losers bullshit on here as I do.he just lays back on his recliner and bites his lip or doesn't even get on here any more because its nothing but drama..from the time I popped back on here yesterday nothing but drama..you guys are a bunch of parasites feeding off others energy because they don't lick you're ass the right way you wana ream them till they flip out and yall must get an energy boost or get off on that shit..:laughing:
its time to ban the evil child. we all know that the teen age is a problematic time for boys but I think a gg4 thread is not the right place for your young age agression.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well im sorrrrryyy for speakin my mind..last time i checked we had freedom of speech.Actually I'm a lot like my dad..I'm more extroverted and him a lil more passive...but I can assure you he gets just as fed up with these losers bullshit on here as I do.he just lays back on his recliner and bites his lip or doesn't even get on here any more because its nothing but drama..from the time I popped back on here yesterday nothing but drama..you guys are a bunch of parasites feeding off others energy because they don't lick you're ass the right way you wana ream them till they flip out and yall must get an energy boost or get off on that shit..
laughing.gif

None of what you POSTED has anything to with what I POSTED . All I can say is this is not for you. If you don't like it split. No one will take you seriously you did it to yourself.

Your pop's doesn't post like you. he is very easy to talk to. Doesn't insult someone for a double post. You have alot of anger...You have 8 posts when you started in this thread. you have no clue what happens here..

marrdogg

Veteran

Dude I wasn't even gonna get in this shit until you pretty much included everybody with that post. First I can't give no grown ass man respect who rides the coat tails of somebody else, don't give a fuck if it's your pops. Usually when somebody keeps mentioning somebody else's skills versus their own speaks volumes about the character of that person. What you think people supposed to give you instant respect because of who your dad is, dude earn your own fucking respect. You shit on the glue and you praise it at same time, sounds a little bipolar to me. If you don't like it here why you keep posting? You won't make or break this thread if you just disappeared! Respect is earned not plucked from the coat tails of ya pops. Grow up now be a big boy and run along. PEACE! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.