What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
we don't need a mod to tell us to behave, I hope were all grown ups and can agree to disagree and move on. that said this get back to on topic stuff or close to on topic as possible. we have all voiced our opinions so chill.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, Dont let it get to ya C8. Everyone has there way of doing things..I know getting erb to burn clean to white ash has never been an issue for anyone I know.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Never had the glue but I am pheno hunting a pack of f2's made from some bag "sour". One of the phenos is looking glue-ish to me.

Dankushy

I have some headband x gg#4 that I'm crossing to sour banana sherbert when its ready..anyone tried sour banana sherbert yet??

A

acridlab

Every one that keeps up with the threads knows what's up,, but lots of people don't ,, n it would make one assume that it's the fifth outta batch,, just cuz that's how it's been done..
But joesy seems to be doing ok at thinking outside the box ,, so guess gg5 wouldn't cause the final war that would wipe out the planet,, would it?

Grizz

Veteran
Eager to see her in full bloom...

she is a beast PF, I have one that's been vegging for 2 plus months that was topped twice, supper cropped, beat and bent down. she just keeps growing and growing, im going to have to raise my screen just to stuff her under it. its going to be very interesting to see in a couple months when done.

Dankushy

fckin stop to off this thread young one.

Quit being a troll dude.:laughing: cmon now I'm crossing it to humboldt headband x gg#4..now I know why my dad doesn't come to this site anymore.. Because he loves to be chill just like me not dealing with all this immature drama and haters.if I can't talk about what gg#4 crosses I'm working on on here then I'll take my infinite passion for breeding top notch organic meds elsewhere thanks.......kiddd:tiphat:

koolkush

Veteran
we want to play too its all
good back to glue
picture.php
[/IMG]

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Status