What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
In my honest opinion gg#4 is superb really awesome, but as a kid growing up in northern California I've seen plenty of horded genetics that were at least as good if not a lot better than any gg#4 sample I've ever tried. Gg#4 is over hyped just like purple was back in day IMHO lol

BLASPHEMY!
Stone him!
:laughing:

Lyfespan

This GG#4 is one tough girl, had to endure 100+ degree temps in my temporary tent! and she looks awesome image.jpg
She isn't liking the shops water, but the RO unit will fix that. Thanx again Krunch for hooking me up at the cup.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the entire weed world doesn't revolve around norcal, contrary to what many in norcal seem to have convinced themselves.

many of the best strains today have withstood the test of time and are still considered great. ie: OG, Sour D, Chems, Hazes, etc....what do you think these new strains are based off of?

no one is saying you haven't seen your share of dank. but assuming that others haven't simply because they aren't in the same geographic area is simply ignorant.

I learned a long time ago that it is impossible to hear a thing when your mouth is constantly moving....and you aren't going to learn a thing listening to yourself.

I never said that..but in the past 5-10 years weeds quality and strength has increased exponentially.. Thats the era in time when I've been up north looking at all kind of flavors..what do you want me to not voice my opinion and kiss you're ass and just be like gg#4 is the best weed in the world..nothing else compares

not sure if you know it but sc labs which is the largest cannabis testing facility stateside tested gg4 and found it to have the highest percentage of terpenes and the widest range of terpenes they have ever found and they have scientifically tested thousands of strains not just talking squeezing the pillows and visually examining them....of course "best weed in the world" could only be decided by the one smoking it. But sc labs findings do scientifically support a lot of our "glue crews" feelings about this super special strain... I myself have family up in hum doing great things and have been to a few pie sales myself and have never come across anything as good but hey what do I know.. I've only grown out 30+ cuts of the best Cali has to offer and I never really felt led to settled down with any of those girls but gg4 really was that one for me..of course you're entitled to your opinion but trust a lot of the guys on this thread are seasoned vets with tons of experience just add all that experience up and you look like a newbile with limited knowledge.. I hardly doubt a thread this detailed and long could be associated with a strain that was just meh...there are a ton of just ok strains in my opinion with little threads going on right now but I've never really felt led to going on them just to say they're basic..kind of like going to a tailgating party of the opposing team just to ruin everyone else's good time...I gues some people just want to see the world burn lolz..

jd4083

Veteran
I never said that..but in the past 5-10 years weeds quality and strength has increased exponentially.. Thats the era in time when I've been up north looking at all kind of flavors..what do you want me to not voice my opinion and kiss you're ass and just be like gg#4 is the best weed in the world..nothing else compares

Even the biggest proponents of this cut in this thread won't say that it's the best weed in the world, just that it's (apparently, since I haven't had the pleasure of trying it) a cash cropper's dream and has a fantastic mix of yield, potency, flavor, aroma, and bag appeal.

I've seen it posted countless times that the GG4 is fantastic top shelf herb but people here are reaching for the Sour Dub from the shelf above it for their own head.

Either way you kinda came in here with your dick swinging and it came off as petulant and childish since you weren't really trying to discuss anything relevant to the thread and just wanted to stir up a commotion to garner some attention for yourself...

Grizz

Veteran

dude no one said anything about it being a holly grail. you pop on the thread acting like your the knows all weed god from norcal. we all know your dad. he seems to be the total opposite of you, he told us you made the hbxgg4, there are many crosses that have been made with the gg4 that are as good and better than it, I know many of icmagers personally and I would bet anyone of them will tell you my ego isent a problem, what is a problem is someone that comes in the thread talking shit ridding his dads shirt tail expecting everyone to bow down to his holiness. slow your roll. get to know who your talking to, make some friends, these people here are REAL. friends for life.

Dankushy

dude no one said anything about it being a holly grail. you pop on the thread acting like your the knows all weed god from norcal. we all know your dad. he seems to be the total opposite of you, he told us you made the hbxgg4, there are many crosses that have been made with the gg4 that are as good and better than it, I know many of icmagers personally and I would bet anyone of them will tell you my ego isent a problem, what is a problem is someone that comes in the thread talking shit ridding his dads shirt tail expecting everyone to bow down to his holiness. slow your roll. get to know who your talking to, make some friends, these people here are REAL. friends for life.
I'm sorry if I offended you or anybody else in any way..I never said or indicated I smoked/saw more strains than anybody. Was just answering dudes question about how good glue is in first place. I guess I won't be part of this thread since I can't state my opinions freely.and riding my dads shirttail eh?? Cmon now you can ask him if you want, about 60% of pics and crosses he posts on here were either mine or i had part in them. I have hella respect for you joesy. I didn't mean to come off as a a dick or know it all..honestly I'm waitin to harvest picking through a shake bag of glue and mangog right now barely gotta lil pebbles to smoke on..mabey I would a never even said anything in first place if I had a real fat nugg of glue to burn

Mikenite69

Veteran
Cory stardawg x glue

Cory stardawg x glue

Here is my retarded only fem bean from the Cory stardawg x glue cross. It's been growing weird since a little past birth it turned out to be a Quadrifoliate. I cannot wait to see how she turns out with her retarded self.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Isn't she just the purdiest looking thing!! Lmao

The picture with my finger showing her qaudrifoliate is where I topped it trying to straighten her out hopefully but it was a epic fail so she is just gonna be left alone till she hits flower.

B

bruvio

:moon:Id post some pics of some glue depo and greenhouse..unfortunately I'm off grid using a sattalite phone right now..I have to wait to get on an actual computer..can't figure out how to upload pics
In my honest opinion gg#4 is superb really awesome, but as a kid growing up in northern California I've seen plenty of horded genetics that were at least as good if not a lot better than any gg#4 sample I've ever tried. Gg#4 is over hyped just like purple was back in day IMHO lol
in the Lord's 2015. year, Lucifer manifested as an evil child who came to us to destroy the icmag community.

Dankushy

in the Lord's 2015. year, Lucifer manifested as an evil child who came to us to destroy the icmag community.

In the year of 2015 Beelzebub created a lil fat Cheeto eating loser..whos lack of nutrients caused his estrogen levels to over ride his manly juices..:laughing::dance013:

Dankushy

As a matter of fact I am the anti Christ bro don't you know?? Religion is a suave method of control through fear or "faith"any ways.:tiphat:

A

acridlab

glue maybe not the end all,, but if u love chems/diesels,, it is like icing on the cake.. and for me,, the glue last longer than most.. I think I like it more than your standard diesels n chems n og now because of that..peace
picture.php

Dankushy

Who is this guys dad and can I get pics of some of his glue crosses?

I like glue, is it the end all be all? No way. But it's good.

I don't drink only one beer, I don't eat only way type of food. I like glue when hungover or as an after dinner smoke. I like my berries and nightmare diesel as all day smokes. I don't want to smoke berries at night? To racy and zippy.

I totally feel that bro..same here Sativa's during the day all the way, if I smoke glue during the day I'll get stuck mind wandering staring at the wall..lmao..I'll post some pics if I can even figure out how to on this lil phone

OgRastaman

Much love and respect to the good people looking out for me here on IC got my hands on the real deal Gg#4 last night been a long time since the 2014 cup when I got my first dud cuts, it's great to be in a circle, of reputable people thanks again to the people who helped me out with my is due you guys know who you are and my hats of to you guys, I will take good care of my new ladies and she is not going to get whored out by me in no way shape or form!
Give thanks and Bless!

Dankushy

Who is this guys dad and can I get pics of some of his glue crosses?

I like glue, is it the end all be all? No way. But it's good.

I don't drink only one beer, I don't eat only way type of food. I like glue when hungover or as an after dinner smoke. I like my berries and nightmare diesel as all day smokes. I don't want to smoke berries at night? To racy and zippy.
My dads Dr.purpur bro..quit reposting and being obnoxious. Mabey you can tell me how to upload pics onto here off moto g and I'll do that for you

Status
Not open for further replies.