What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i don't mean to get in the middle of you guys sour dubbling, but in my own experiments i've noticed the same plant look totally different depending on what you feed it , when you feed it certain things and the light you grow it under.

some plants do better in veg under hps, some do better under mh. depends on the plant. i'm sure you're both prolly running the same plant.

PF try feeding high P in veg on that thing.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't do what he asked anyway...Subjecting my girls to excessive levels of phosphorus no thanks....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Adding more then what is already being done is excessive. You wounder why your plants have the claw 99% of the time. Your advice is not needed.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i've never wondered why my plants had the claw cept the first time. all the other times i knew exactly why. :tiphat:

anyway i'm outta here. all i suggested was feed the same amount of P you would give in flower while in veg. it's not like P helps branching and rooting or anything.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No you said feed high p in veg. read your own post. I shouldn't even be reading your nonsense. I put you on Ignore for a reason.

ANYWAY.. Let's try this gain ..

picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
yeah. high P. or am i the only one who ups the P in flower? anyway put me back on ignore. it was your suggestion in the first place for one of my plants. i just thought you might like some help in return. you thought one of my plants was purple because it was lacking in P. i told you it just turns purple on it's own. i decided to try and add more P in veg and voila the branching took off. doesn't help in flower though.

so... thanks i guess. and also fuck you i was just trying to help.

you were a lot cooler when your name was hammerhead. naming your own strain seems to have turned you into a dick.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you were a lot cooler when your name was hammerhead. naming your own strain seems to have turned you into a dick.

& even more proof of no fuckin clue ! :stfu:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL I had the strain well before I changed to PF. I released PF under hammerhead you silly goose. Don't have a clue why you would even post that in the 1st place. You knew I had you on Ignore. Your right I treat all on my Ignore list the same. I agree im a dick too you. My bad for even responding. I should know better

Dankushy

Sweet..can't wait to try some brother man..I have a few of the ogm x gg4s taking off right now.anxious how those turn out.also have some Crockett farms citrus sap,sour banana sherbert , and Crockett dawgs goin I'm real excited about.have 25 or so headband x gg4s goin because I'm convinced after growing it depo last year there's definitely some winners in that batch..plan on taking cuts of all my seed plants this year before I dep them out so I can sort thru for good genetics to use in my breeding

Dankushy

Had some headband x gg#4 dep last year that had almost exactly same terp profile..some with a bit more fuel but there was at least 2 phenos I would call phenomenal. At least as strong as gg4 if not stronger and buds were super rock hard with no calaxe stretch at end..also had an LAX x gg#4 that was pure mocha chocolate..take glues chocolate level multiply by three and minus the fuel with a lil herbal spice..it was a quick depo test run never got chance to keep cutsgoing but I got loads of same seedstock going this year to pick thru for some awesome flavs

koolkush

Veteran
Page updated/verified: Jun 19, 2012
Commercial Fertilizer

Select Fertilizer Products

Fertilizer Product Information

WSDA Home Pesticide & Fertilizer Home Commercial Fertilizer Home

Questions concerning the fertilizer product displayed on this page can be directed to [email protected].

For animal poisoning or exposure questions, please contact your veterinarian and/or the Animal Poison hotline at 888-232-8870.

For product information other than metals, please contact the company directly. If you can not find the address or telephone number on the label, refer to the registrant information on this database.

The "Total Metals in Product" is the concentration of each listed metal found using the analysis required by WSDA. The Washington standard for metals is based on the concentration of metals in the product and the application rate of the product. To accurately compare products, you need to consider the use rate on the product label.

To access the Washington State Department of Ecology's database of waste-derived and micronutrient fertilizers, click here. [external link]

REGISTRANT: BOTANICARE

Mailing Address 6858 W CHICAGO ST #3
Post Office Box
City CHANDLER
State AZ
Postal Code 85226
Telephone Number 480-751-5464
Fax Number 480-777-2015
PRODUCT: BOTANICARE PURE BLEND SOIL FORMULA PRO BLOOM 1-4-5 FRUIT & FLOWER

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
(%)

TOTAL METALS IN PRODUCT
(ppm)

Total Nitrogen (N) 1.0000 Arsenic 10.0000
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 4.0000 Cadmium 0.5500
Soluble Potash (K2O) 5.0000 Cobalt 1.4000
Calcium (Ca) 1.0000 Mercury 0.0500
Magnesium (Mg) 0.5000 Molybdenum 2.3000
Sulfur (S) Nickel 1.0000
Boron (B) Lead 5.0000
Chlorine (Cl) Selenium 10.0000
Cobalt (Co) Zinc 38.4000
Copper (Cu) The symbol "<" indicates the minimum detection limit. The metal was not found at or above the minimum detection limit.
Iron (Fe)
Manganese (Mn)
Molybdenum (Mo) Waste-Derived?
Sodium (Na) Micronutrient Fertilizer?
Zinc (Zn) Phosphate-Containing Fertilizer Material?
GYPSUM & LIMING MATERIALS
(%)

(%)

Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)
Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (CaCO3) Calcium Sulfate (CaSO42H2O)
To access the Washington State Department of Ecology's database of waste-derived and micronutrient fertilizers, click here. [external link] Questions concerning the fertilizer product displayed on this page can be directed to [email protected]

Dankushy

Page updated/verified: Jun 19, 2012
Commercial Fertilizer

Select Fertilizer Products

Fertilizer Product Information

WSDA Home Pesticide & Fertilizer Home Commercial Fertilizer Home

Questions concerning the fertilizer product displayed on this page can be directed to [email protected].

For animal poisoning or exposure questions, please contact your veterinarian and/or the Animal Poison hotline at 888-232-8870.

For product information other than metals, please contact the company directly. If you can not find the address or telephone number on the label, refer to the registrant information on this database.

The "Total Metals in Product" is the concentration of each listed metal found using the analysis required by WSDA. The Washington standard for metals is based on the concentration of metals in the product and the application rate of the product. To accurately compare products, you need to consider the use rate on the product label.

To access the Washington State Department of Ecology's database of waste-derived and micronutrient fertilizers, click here. [external link]

REGISTRANT: BOTANICARE

Mailing Address 6858 W CHICAGO ST #3
Post Office Box
City CHANDLER
State AZ
Postal Code 85226
Telephone Number 480-751-5464
Fax Number 480-777-2015
PRODUCT: BOTANICARE PURE BLEND SOIL FORMULA PRO BLOOM 1-4-5 FRUIT & FLOWER

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
(%)

TOTAL METALS IN PRODUCT
(ppm)

Total Nitrogen (N) 1.0000 Arsenic 10.0000
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 4.0000 Cadmium 0.5500
Soluble Potash (K2O) 5.0000 Cobalt 1.4000
Calcium (Ca) 1.0000 Mercury 0.0500
Magnesium (Mg) 0.5000 Molybdenum 2.3000
Sulfur (S) Nickel 1.0000
Boron (B) Lead 5.0000
Chlorine (Cl) Selenium 10.0000
Cobalt (Co) Zinc 38.4000
Copper (Cu) The symbol "<" indicates the minimum detection limit. The metal was not found at or above the minimum detection limit.
Iron (Fe)
Manganese (Mn)
Molybdenum (Mo) Waste-Derived?
Sodium (Na) Micronutrient Fertilizer?
Zinc (Zn) Phosphate-Containing Fertilizer Material?
GYPSUM & LIMING MATERIALS
(%)

(%)

Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)
Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (CaCO3) Calcium Sulfate (CaSO42H2O)
To access the Washington State Department of Ecology's database of waste-derived and micronutrient fertilizers, click here. [external link] Questions concerning the fertilizer product displayed on this page can be directed to [email protected]
Dude bro, what do you have a crush on hammerhead?? Lol at least he's not using synthi petrol chems bro lol..how much you wana bet I could open up your cupboard/fridge and point out at least 100 toxic chemicals you're eating on a daily basis judging by the levels of your aggressive behavior you're brain may be a toxic cess pool for toxic government made chemicals..now why don't we be legitamate stoners and talk about gg#4 and breeding and something productive instead of nagging at eachother for pointless reasons??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts