What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dankushy

I've never had a chance to run sourdubb..never even had a chance to smoke it.but I've got gsc x bubblegum seeds going right now..a whole bunch of um got um from a buddy up north..can't wait to see how that turns out.hopefully a good male so I can cross with gg#4 would be a sweet lil flavor

onavelzy

Veteran
:tiphat:Hey anyone have a cut of chiquita banana they're willing to trade with me?? In northern California area?? Lol I know its a lil off subject just thought I'd ask

Not my place to preach but just be careful about those kinds of requests as they could earn warns and bans. When you get to 50 posts, you could PM the originator of that thread and this one to see about it. Take care, Ona

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
K ... i got kk a cut of my dub last yr... my cut was verified legit and its still around our circle... i have never had sourbubble or any bubba sour ish plantz in my possession so idk what it could possibly be other then sourdubb.... now sayin that my dubb never got huge like that..if i got buds like that id still be runnin her got tired of 1.25 a light.... the only possibility n the only other sour sour i had at the time was Abjas abf 4sd cut...its a huge yielder but takes 77-84days... and is sour citrus mint no kush flav at all n at 8 wks it turns out like hay,,, anythings possible im usually never mix up genetics im notlazy when it comes to genetics just trimming lok n dg got the dubb from me at the same time and is is def dub,...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sdubb wont change its phenotype. Theres alot of pics of her. If you ever get plants that look so diff than what she is suppose too I would suspect something an investigate. Like I said get a cut from a dif source to verify it's the only way to be sure. Your pics look nothing like kk pics. Yours look more like Sdubb but would need better pics to be sure. I would have to say a mix up happened comparing his with yours..

DK dont post request like that in open forum. IT'S NOT ALLOWED BUDDY

I spell it the same way GS spells it Sour Dubble

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember Sour Dubb is not a high calyx to leaf ratio plant more on the medium side(more leafy flowers). KK your pic is a plant that is High calyx to leaf ratio. 2 diff phenotypes.

koolkush

Veteran
Remember Sour Dubb is not a high calyx to leaf ratio plant more on the medium side(more leafy flowers). KK your pic is a plant that is High calyx to leaf ratio. 2 diff phenotypes.

Also purp frost if you look at the veg pic I posted it looks closely related to gg4. It sour dub like stoney said he not going mix up and only sending 2 cuts cmon man lets be real.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No I wont be there. I'm sure you can find someone. I know BOG will be there.. I can only say what I think. You don't have to believe me or the man that found her.. It's up to you to take it from here or not. If I was being told this I would do something to make SURE that's just me.

here is what mine look like in veg. Just took these. The branches don't grow away from the main stem very far. Almost straight up. The structure is very compact plants do not stretch mine did 1.5x max.. Compact bushes you can veg a long time she will not grow tall. The last pic is after 4 weeks flower. she had a 60 day veg.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran

koolkush

Veteran
that pic looks more like gg4 than sour dub, when I had the dub you could have mixed bubba and her up in veg, why more indica looking than those pic's .

I do know stoney917 is a good guy and wouldent mix shit up on purpose but he is a stoner, lol.

Lol its not glue we don't mix things up brother. Actually we arent even running glue next runs. Still going to keep her around because she is good medicine l:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I do, Seedlings start under 8 bulb t5's until large enough to go into the tent under MH. Then into my 10X12 room with 3k Gavita/E-PAP....

koolkush

Veteran
K we veg under hps. So that why your cut grows straight up. Where are is hps so it make your plant bush out more. We vegged with mh for years with okay results. But we noticed it makes weak plants compared to hps. Since we switch are plants are way more strong compact and bushy plants

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol OK I don't need to discus this anymore. You can do what you want. I had vastly diff results then you MH was way better in veg then HPS. HPS lacks blue spectrum to veg. This is common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.