What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
Lol its not glue we don't mix things up brother. Actually we arent even running glue next runs. Still going to keep her around because she is good medicine l:)

I dident mean to imply you mixed anything up, I am just saying that pic does not look like any sour dub I have grown or seen. totally different. again sour dub is indica dom like sour bubble.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry purp your wrong buddy have a good day being stuck in your ways.

I'm not the one being told my sdubb is not real. I'm doing just fine. If anyone is stuck in there ways it would be you. You wont believe anyone you sdubb is not right, you think HPS is the right light to veg with. Not to say you cant use it but it will not produce the right spectrum to keep the plants nodes tight, plants bushy...Good luck with that

MH produces plants with much better node spacing. HPS Produces lanky tall bad node spacing. This info is easy to find look it up.

jw23ck11

Veteran
GG4 s1 day 2
Starting height 27"
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hps does not provide the correct spectrum for veg. Thats very well known. Talking down to PF is just even further proof that youre the one who is off. Id re-evaluate my words. In the past few pages you(koolkush) have shown distinct ignorance.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't care it's all good I'm too old to be bothered with a closed mind. I even offered to help him not gonna happen now.. You can lead people to water but sometimes they just piss in it lol..

Cannavore

Veteran
that pic looks more like gg4 than sour dub, when I had the dub you could have mixed bubba and her up in veg, why more indica looking than those pic's .

my sour dubb clearly resembles gg4 much more than any broadleaf kush as well, including the pk that i have vegging next to dubb and gg4.

koolkush

Veteran
I dident mean to imply you mixed anything up, I am just saying that pic does not look like any sour dub I have grown or seen. totally different. again sour dub is indica dom like sour bubble.
crooked8 and purp ive grown with mh and hps. Hps works better. Did u guys get your information from the hydro store kinda sounds like it. And u guys act like environment and nutrients cant play a role in making a plant look different your crazy. Outdoor looks way different then indoor same strain dependent. Do you guys even grow outdoor

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive used both for veg and flower. Back when i didn't know better like 10 years ago. I haven't posted here in a while. Dont really feel like arguing right away. Lets get back on the GG4 track rather than debating dumb shit. This is like someone saying 2+2=5. Sorry KK, nobody here is buying it. Heres some recent GG4 that was vegged under a blue light spectrum like you're supposed to!
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude I'm 65 years old been growing since I was a child. My parents grew. Cannabis has been part of my life since I was born. I have grown outdoor for decades. Your acting like some punk kid. Your attempts to ridicule just make you look like a dumb ass. If you keep it up Ignore works just fine for me.

Started flowering on 2/25
picture.php

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Ive used both for veg and flower. Back when i didn't know better like 10 years ago. I haven't posted here in a while. Dont really feel like arguing right away. Lets get back on the GG4 track rather than debating dumb shit. This is like someone saying 2+2=5. Sorry KK, nobody here is buying it. Heres some recent GG4 that was vegged under a blue light spectrum like you're supposed to!
View Image View Image

..that probably wouldn't look so lousy if you'd have vegged it under HPS..

koolkush

Veteran
Dude I'm 65 years old been growing since I was a child. My parents grew. Cannabis has been part of my life since I was born. I have grown outdoor for decades. Your acting like some punk kid. Your attempts to ridicule just make you look like a dumb ass. If you keep it up Ignore works just fine for me.

Started flowering on 2/25
View Image
View Image

Hey purp no reason to call me a punk kid. Also just because your older doesn't mean your smarter. We used pure blend for 5 years and the bud doesn't burn right and it not medicine when something full of synthetic salts. Crooked this was vegged under hps bloomed under hps.

B

bruvio

what kinda hps!

anyways I tried 3 kinda hps bulbs, 2 kinda works well in veg but the 3. type the most expensive was no good cause it not containes the plus blue spectrum but works very well in flower.

MH and fluorescent/neon tubes always works wundafa' in veg cause of the blue spectrum what they have.

4000 K to 8000 K for veg, 2700 K for flowering for best results

never tried the cmh tho... someone says its good for both stage

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what kinda hps!

anyways I tried 3 kinda hps bulbs, 2 kinda works well in veg but the 3. type the most expensive was no good cause it not containes the plus blue spectrum but works very well in flower.

MH and fluorescent/neon tubes always works wundafa' in veg cause of the blue spectrum what they have.

4000 K to 8000 K for veg, 2700 K for flowering for best results

never tried the cmh tho... someone says its good for both stage

Doesn't matter witch..

Metal Hydride (MH) lamps produce spectral peaks in the blue (400-500nm) and yellow/green (500-600nm). They also produce significant light energy in the red (600-700nm) range where photosynthetic activity is strongest. Also MH lamps are significantly more efficient at converting electricity to light. The end result is, MH bulbs have plant growth efficiencies in the 18-20% range.

Finally we have High Pressure Sodium (HPS). HPS produces large amounts of light in both the yellow/green and red ranges, somewhere around 40% of its output in red, 50% in yellow/green and 10% in the blue. The biggest problem with HPS is the large amount of vegetative growth with lanky stem formations with extended node spacing induced by red light, so care must be taken when growing with HPS to balance it with adequate blue light.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You tell um hammer..lol.so how do you like the sourdubble compared to gg#4 flavor and high wise??also yield?

You cant compare them apples n Oranges. Sour Dubb is what we all try to find. The only way 1 could improve on it would be yield and preventing the dud issues. She is some of the best cannabis you will find. Bliss to puff on...

FYI. It doesn't matter witch nutrient your using. If it's Acid based witch most are it has salt in it no matter if it's Organic or not[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. IMO PBP is Organic as anything else. I never said it was 100% read my previous post.
[/FONT]Pure Blend Pro is natural and organic-based, not “100% organic.” Although it is created from natural and organic inputs such as humic acid, guano, kelp, rock phosphate, and carbonates, these naturally-occurring inputs are processed for enhanced stability and product quality purposes which prevents it from qualifying as completely organic. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Essential elements are not derived from harmful chemicals such as a urea and high concentrates of ammonia nitrate. Eliminates the danger of exposing plants to toxic heavy metals such as arsenic, mercury, selenium, etc. like in conventional chemical fertilizers.

I looked for KK claim that PBP has Arsanic in it. In fact they claim it doesn't have it. So unless I was to send off a sample to be tested I will go with what they say until I find out otherwise..
[/FONT]

Attachments

• PureBlendPROMSDS.pdf
    30.1 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts