What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, tell me why you like the glue

1 Glue is so strong, so unique, that I never have to ask Mar "What damn strain is this??"
2 Its the only strain, that the first time I tried it, tears ran down my face, because I didnt hurt. It took all the pain out of my knees and ankles.
3 Trimming glue is super easy! There is NO "larf."
4 If you are in a room full of people and open the container of Glue, even if you are the only old, plump, lesbian woman there, every head in the place will turn to ask "What is THAT??"
5 Your phone rings off the hook with callers asking "Is it ready??"

Dankushy

That's all it takes is a seed. Most of the true elites came from Luck.

Tell your pop's to get his arse back on here he is missed.

Well hammer..I wish it was that easy,but my dads been too busy with work and church to have any time for anything marijuana related lmao I guess he thinks the "lord" doesn't mind him drinking beer cuz he sure pounds those back like water.He. Posted some pics of his bikes on here the other day..I miss my dad when he did smoke herb lol he was way more fun

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Well hammer..I wish it was that easy,but my dads been too busy with work and church to have any time for anything marijuana related lmao I guess he thinks the "lord" doesn't mind him drinking beer cuz he sure pounds those back like water.He. Posted some pics of his bikes on here the other day..I miss my dad when he did smoke herb lol he was way more fun

God also told my dad to stop burning it. Bummer man.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
That seed company house of a great Gardner has a afghani that they sell seeds of that they label GG#1.

True but hogg gg1 is prior to glue... there is also anothe gg4 that floats around guerrilla gold that was out prior... only one gorilla glue 4 though. .. n i must say hogg is top notch n not trying to cash in on the name.... recently ordered Barbra bud...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he doesn't need to be a smoker to come back. I know many that don't smoke. That doesn't stop them from being a friend..He is welcome to visit more often he is missed.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man Pf I wonder why all your s1's look so different than the one i got going right now? She has a distinct glue smell to her now at 53 days but way stretcher than yours.

Branches an nodes are far apart and bendy but strong enough to hold up somewhat...not a total flop house. Really looking forward to the smoke lots of sour in there with the other glue terps making an appearance now upon last rub and sniff

I made my S1. I could not get any pollen to drop so I took the whole plant dried crushed tossed it in front of a fan on the mother gg#4. It worked that plant was plum full of seeds.

That's the only diff that I can see. I got apox 500 seeds. 250 went to the Farm. 250 went to Phillty fund but got lost. Every one that's grown them has found keepers. All of the reports coming in over at the farm fare positive. Pro Headies did a test grow for me. He also loved all his.. I was very paranoid people where going to be getting bad plants hermies or males. I was very relieved that did not happen. This is the one in flower. All are more Diesel looking to me..When I see people with long cola's like this I tend to think there running s1's..

picture.php

This is the 1 I ran last year
picture.php

picture.php

This is the one PH did last year.
picture.php

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
p.f. any of those s1's get as loud as gg4 with the same or similar chem stank? not necessarily exact replica but curious if other loud sours are coming out of that line.

koolkush

Veteran
hey guys hope all is well
hiding out laying low
figured if i dont have good news no news is better....

anyhow a friend asked me to check some pictures out and share my thoughts.

frostbites IS dubb. no question. from the looks in veg to the flowers to the yeild.... no question. authentic.

mikenite69 & koolkush
not saying its not really great grown stuff, because you guys do good stuff and the plants looks rad...
but somebody mislabeled something.

it happens all the time.
whoever gave it to you guys must have mislabeled something.

the veg plants mikenite69 posted are not "bubba kush" enough at that size. the branching is incorrect. the leaf shape is to different. node spacing too different.

I know all about different environments and feeding techniques having some effects on expression, and taking that into consideration, the only way a dubb will change from being a thick Bubba-esque flower to an ECSD/OriginalDiesel-esque flower is via mislabel.

alright, back to trimming in the rain in Maui..... fucking winter/spring transition.... hope this helps ya'll.

aloha
Hey grey skull I appreciate your opinion but your wrong it is sour dub. The only cuts he sent me where lime warp and sour dub no mix up.
Sour dub
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50673&pictureid=1412952

Lime warp
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50673&pictureid=1412953
I will get some whole plant shots tonight for u guys

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Send me a sack I will confirm for you its real :). KK do you have any veg pics ?? It's very possible a accidental mislabel occurred no matter whom it came from. I don't think you mixed them. If I where you I would attempt to get the cut from another source then compare..That's the only way you can be 100% sure a mistake did not happen.

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey grey skull I appreciate your opinion but your wrong it is sour dub. The only cuts he sent me where lime warp and sour dub no mix up.
Sour dub
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50673&pictureid=1412952

Lime warp
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50673&pictureid=1412953
I will get some whole plant shots tonight for u guys

Greyskull found the sour dubb?

Reposting your photos doesn't turn this
picture.php

into this
picture.php

It's nice whatever it is, it's just not dubb!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FROM GS,
the true sour dubble clone was found in a small handful (4) of seeds recieved from BOG at an outdoor festival in northern california a few years ago(2008). at the time my friend was given the seeds he was told its "sourdiesel x sourbubble and its the best pot you will ever smoke". two of the seeds were sown, and the plant kept is among the best pot to smoke.

Sour Dubble doesn't yield for shit. This girl has been growing for a very long time now. Many dumped SDUBB because of the yield and she can dudd on you for no reason.

marrdogg

Veteran
From my personal experience with sourdubb (damn I miss that flavor nothing compares not even the glue!) the first pic up top that bobblehead posted is what I remember she looks like. Once you grow her you can spot out of a hundred plants that first pic is spot on. PEACE!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, He knows his plants that for sure ..

My Sour Dubble album is open to all have a look. Confirmed real deal bonafied verifiable cut from the man himself lol.....

Tardigrade

I know 'Skull in real life, and I think he can vouch that these are real Sour Double, although I think these pics came from another Humble fellow...

picture.php

picture.php

Dankushy

:tiphat:Hey anyone have a cut of chiquita banana they're willing to trade with me?? In northern California area?? Lol I know its a lil off subject just thought I'd ask

Status
Not open for further replies.