What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
I have heard of people having male sacs appearing on the glue under stress. I know this is the glue though....it's from a good dude... gc member. I've grown the glue for almost a year this is my first time flowering her though. Maybe my buddy can chime in he should be around here somewhere. The frost is coming on early with her though and she was explosive in veg.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not that im aware of? All these #'s are gonna get confusing. Theres gg#1,4,5 now 7? Time for a new name..

marrdogg

Veteran
I personally have never heard or seen a GG#7. I keep hearing about this, if there's is something out there somebody's trying to call #7 I wonder what the he'll it is. Someone else is naming numbers and calling it Glue. And from my understanding nobody even has the right ingredients to even to create a glue progeny. Just my 2c!

A

acridlab

I've heard a few off the wall numbers in the Detroit area too,, people were saying they had a #5 before u guys did the 1 x 4..
It's just people slangn chems around making that extra buck

marrdogg

Veteran
Man just being man and trying to capitalize on something they had nothing to do with, just human nature why would you expect anything less?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im sure its just some shlup trying to look cool and make a few bucks selling cuts.
Not everyone who smokes the sacred herb has a sacred spirit within them.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I consider myself to be proficient in growing some cannabis. I just finished with my first round of the gg4. Sort of playing devils advocate, I'd love to hear why everyone likes it so much.

It has a seriously narcotic effect on me, to the point I need a nap or at least could lay down. It also helps my anxiety as it puts me into a super relaxed mood. It's not overly sour but the chocolate/coffe flav it has going is exotic. I am in no means knocking it, as a matter of fact I really like it. But with my garden being soooo small I have to think long and hard about what I keep around.

So, tell me why you like the glue

Go!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MrTea at ten days 12/12 or im guessing at 10 days from flower set? If its from 12/12 thats the fastest glue ive seen not much stretch it looks either.

Man Pf I wonder why all your s1's look so different than the one i got going right now? She has a distinct glue smell to her now at 53 days but way stretcher than yours.

Branches an nodes are far apart and bendy but strong enough to hold up somewhat...not a total flop house. Really looking forward to the smoke lots of sour in there with the other glue terps making an appearance now upon last rub and sniff :)

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
MrTea at ten days 12/12 or im guessing at 10 days from flower set? If its from 12/12 thats the fastest glue ive seen not much stretch it looks either.

Man Pf I wonder why all your s1's look so different than the one i got going right now? She has a distinct glue smell to her now at 53 days but way stretcher than yours.

About 10 days from flower and 2-3 weeks from the flip.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool mr tea hope it gives u some beans and you get a good run of her in at some point . Such a great smoke and plant

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The Glue roots fast, veg's fast, flowers pretty fast, looks great, smells great, smokes great, yields good, helps with my anxiety, helps pays the bills, is a hardy plant that is easy to grow,
trims easy, has great bag appeal, was spread around with love and unselfishness, is a clone only that has brought an online community closer together.....and much much more. Nothing negative to say about the Glue. It has great Karma surrounding it.

A

acridlab

I like the glue because

1. It's yield is great for a A grade
2. The high is very close to perfect for me
3. It's flavor is very close to perfect for me
4. It's as good or better than most of the hoarded cuts out there
5. It pisses hoarders off that people have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.