What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
12/12 Isn't too far off

3/13

picture.php

3/18-19

picture.php

3/27

picture.php

marrdogg

Veteran
GG#4 56 days

GG#4 56 days

Getting hot as fuck where I'm at, shaping up to be a deadly summer. Glad my glues don't mind too much! GG#4 at 56 days, PEACE!

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
It's my first full run with the GG#4 and 10 days into flower......S1's lol. I counted at least 16 of them. Must be due to the intense heat stress the past 4 days.
These (what I believe to be are long legged sac spiders)have been rampant in my house especially my grow room. They supposedly bite and cause itching which would explain a lot lol. Of course it almost landed on me while taking pics of the glue.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think those would hurt your plants. Spiders like that are typically carnivore..I'm no spider expert..I have 3 gg#4 s1 going. 2 still in veg, 1 in flower.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
I don't harm them, but they harm me only enough to be a nuisance. I let them be because yes they probably help my cause

Dankushy

Hey..what's up purple frostbite?? My dad told me to tell you what's up.How's it going out that way? Can't figure how to post pics.got over 50 flags going right now.a bunch of gg4 and mango og crosses too..can you figure out who I am???:dance013::woohoo:

Dankushy

Hey..what's up purple frostbite?? My dad told me to tell you what's up.How's it going out that way? Can't figure how to post pics.got over 50 flavs of fresh beans going right now.a bunch of gg4 and mango og crosses too..can you figure out who I am???:dance013::woohoo:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Hey..what's up purple frostbite?? My dad told me to tell you what's up.How's it going out that way? Can't figure how to post pics.got over 50 flavs of fresh beans going right now.a bunch of gg4 and mango og crosses too..can you figure out who I am???:dance013::woohoo:

At the top of the page, click on your username, then click on the albums button, to upload pictures. Then you can add them to posts.

Dankushy

:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meant to fix what I said not quote it..new to this icmag stuff lol

If you have access to OGM I would guess Dr.p son ? . What I have is OG x Neville's Mango haze I got from Dr.P Many get this confused..
Or you could be BH son if you do not have access to OGM..

Dankushy

If you have access to OGM I would guess Dr.p son ? . What I have is OG x Neville's Mango haze I got from Dr.P Many get this confused..
Or you could be BH son if you do not have access to OGM..

What you have is an original o.g. kush seed that my buddy in the bay gave my mom to give me..I waited a year or so and said hell I'll sprout it. So I ran it in test run and it was one of 4 plants I kept out of test run other than two headbands and a mango haze x LA confidential hybrid (mangla) .I ran the original og a couple times outdoors and couldn't stand the structure.so figured it was destined for indo growing only. I got in trouble with law and my dad held some of my mommas/father or two for a lil while he ran mangla in one tent and headband/original o.g. in other tent.he couldn't stand the structure of the original og and was gonna throw it away midbloom lmfao!! I coaxed him not to and we both decided to pollenate it first because of quality of resins and terps We attempted to make a couple pollinations the one that took was not Neville's mango haze but I'm pretty damn sure shanti's mango haze.we soon after discarded of original og after we found the seed..and I believe it was only one lucky seed that took on that tricky lil kush plant:tiphat::biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's all it takes is a seed. Most of the true elites came from Luck.

Tell your pop's to get his arse back on here he is missed.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Its not a S1 but I was referring to the potential S1 seeds once these sacs pollinate. Average temps went from 77 to 93 overnight. Fluctuating from 85-93F the past few days

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then I would agree with JW. Not seen that before on glue. Those are Male pollen sacs not naners. You have a full blown Hermie..

None of the s1 have flimsy branches. The 1 in flower has the most lateral branching all are sturdy.

This is 1 of the s1 glue and Dubb
Glue s1 this one look good too..
picture.php

Sdubb s1
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.