What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

harold

im glad some of you are awake to geo-engineering, I know the west coast is getting hit the hardest on the planet.

I can't believe how most people won't see it, or even feel the effects from it.

BrainSellz

Veteran
With a global temp change we should expect and be prepared for anything. Everyone is going to experience and see things they never have. Especially when folks start fighting over water.

As soon as Nevada dries up, these folks are gonna come running. The fight will be on.

Some of the chem trail claims are too funny.
We're all breathing the same air. Poisoning the air??
Haha, there are enough people and businesses doing that from the ground.

A lot of the particles are so dense they fall relatively close to where they are sprayed.....it all ties into the haarp project as well for the overall effect of heating up our atmosphere...the elites have d.u.m.b's
To hide out in for years if they have deep under ground military bases the Denver airport is part of that system..I try not to think about it too much though but you guys got me going with the chest rail talk...fuckkkkk!!

A lot of the particles are so dense they fall relatively close to where they are sprayed.....it all ties into the haarp project as well for the overall effect of heating up our atmosphere...the elites have d.u.m.b's
To hide out in for years if they have deep under ground military bases the Denver airport is part of that system..I try not to think about it too much though but you guys got me going with the chest rail talk...fuckkkkk!!

A lot of the conspiracy claims out there are actually psy-ops meant to discredit conspiracy theorist by making them look crazy...I believe Alex jones is working for the wrong side he spreads truth and half truth but does it in such a crazy manner it makes it all look like bullshit..

BrainSellz

Veteran
.the elites have d.u.m.b's
To hide out in for years if they have deep under ground military bases the Denver airport is part of that system..!!

So basically folks are in there living now? The claims are, "they are spraying now". Wouldn't they be poisoning their own?

I would imagine they wouldn't want to breath the air.
Just doesn't make sense unless they all go into hiding.

The glue. A couple of weeks ago. Actually about a month ago.

Last edited:
So basically folks are in there living now? The claims are, "they are spraying now". Wouldn't they be poisoning their own?

I would imagine they wouldn't want to breath the air.
Just doesn't make sense unless they all go into hiding.

The glue. A couple of weeks ago. Actually about a month ago.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57073&pictureid=1401902&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

It's hard to say exactly what's going on but the possibilities are pretty much endless...maybe the spraying is simply just to effect wheather patterns and isn't toxic? Maybe through the use of specific supplements or drugs they have some immunity? I'm not really claiming to know what the real deal is but there are some pretty disturbing signs if people are just open to looking into it

On another note just pushed my 5x5 true 1200 watt led tent into flower last night after almost a 2 month veg..should get exciting soon keep y'all posted..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, chem trails....have you guys ever heard of math? or have any conception of how vast the atmosphere is? or how much stuff you would need to pump into the atmosphere to have even the most minimal impact? those were rhetorical questions by the way since if you're buying into it you clearly havent...

simpler question....does this have anything to do with gorilla glue?

jd4083

Veteran
way to make sure that all of us in this subculture look like batshit crazy loons

back to the GG4 talk, yeah?

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Once again Salute to JW and Marrdog and much respect to the Glue Crew for spreading this special lady, read the entire thread and it took a few months but it was well worth it for the info and entertainment.

I thought nothing could smell louder than Sour D, my best description of the GG #4 has been said many times over here before- Mocha Chocolate Diesel Fuel. The Chocolate aroma that onset for me around day 30 gave me an instant flashback to the seeded Chocolate Ty that was the rage circa 2000 in NYC mixed with that unmistakable Diesel Fuel.

Gorilla Glue #4 56 days lights on and off pics with a shitty camera

Once again Salute to JW and Marrdog and much respect to the Glue Crew for spreading this special lady, read the entire thread and it took a few months but it was well worth it for the info and entertainment.

I thought nothing could smell louder than Sour D, my best description of the GG #4 has been said many times over here before- Mocha Chocolate Diesel Fuel. The Chocolate aroma that onset for me around day 30 gave me an instant flashback to the seeded Chocolate Ty that was the rage circa 2000 in NYC mixed with that unmistakable Diesel Fuel.

Gorilla Glue #4 56 days lights on and off pics with a shitty camera

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56968&pictureid=1411838&=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56968&pictureid=1411839&=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56968&pictureid=1411840&=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56968&pictureid=1411841&=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56968&pictureid=1411842&=1]View Image[/url]

That's some serious homework right there...nice job with her! If your pics are current we will both have some glue to spread around the same time...:woohoo:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
lol i live out east. just looked at the weather for Saturday and we might be getting some snow.

F'king global warming.

I remember having snow days in high school(over 10 years ago) as late as early may, in so cal...

it seems like storms are less frequent but more powerful

these scientists need to hang with the janitor, excuse me "custodian" and get half baked on some gorilla glue...and stop messing with the damn weather! lol

JointOperation

if I was in the ELITE. 1%.. I would have scientists work on something that can be sprayed.. to kill the masses.. in one way or another..

but then id have the same scientists make something that allows the poison to be inhaled.. but not get into your blood stream.. a blood protecting drug.. or someshit.. so that when people said.. oo they would be poisoning themselves.. nope.. if they got TRILLIONS $$.. why wouldn't they have a cure/vaccine. to protect the ELITE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts