What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the right size rubber grommet would fix that . you couldn't use o torch on it . but it would smoke bud just fine .

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yeah mine was broken a lot lower and my buddy had it fixed in like 30min, that should be no problem gs.

water situation in ca is clearly fucked beyond repair at this point...I don't know how though, they are constantly seeding the skies...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
^ shit was crazy on saturday they had hundreds of chem trail looking things criss crossing the sky, next day we got a lil bit of rain.

Alpha Phase

I got some rain in nor Cal too, where where the Chem trails?

Got 16 days veg on these glue. Unbelievable how hardy they are, they recover from cropping almost instantly and grow like a weed, no pun :p think I'll flip them this weekend due to my height limitations

tmp_3557-20150326_204717215828791.jpg

tmp_3557-20150326_204632216366096.jpg

tmp_3557-20150326_142237-1197406788.jpg

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I saw 3 of em running parallel dropping grids across the sky in so cal either yesterday or the day before...so back east will probably get hit with a late season blizzard, seemed like that's how it's all been aligned lately lol

Cannavore

Veteran
I saw 3 of em running parallel dropping grids across the sky in so cal either yesterday or the day before...so back east will probably get hit with a late season blizzard, seemed like that's how it's all been aligned lately lol

lol i live out east. just looked at the weather for Saturday and we might be getting some snow.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yep there's a lot of trial and error when it comes to weaponizing weather lol

need to wipe a country off the map? we've got a flood for that! and the best part is, it's really hard to blame America for destruction caused by severe weather! plus there is HUGE profit to be made by red cross etc. and any rebuilding effort...'merica!

lol i live out east. just looked at the weather for Saturday and we might be getting some snow.

just sayin! lmfao

JointOperation

fema also makes money.. look at Katrina.. that is weaponized weather for ya lol..

and ya I see the criss crossing in the sky on the east coast.. EVERYDAY..

its like this.. beautiful blue sky .. nice day.. gets cloudy by 11 am.. because they are spraying..

also.. weather channels are in on it.. they basically tell you when they spray lol.. watch the youtube video.. weather coincides with spraying.

If there seeding here in the west coast it's not working at all.

I know right....They could be suppressing the rain with chemtrails as well.....or maybe just dosing us up with some nice radioactive mist...either way in my corner of SoCal chemtrails are literally an everyday occurrence most likely because of the population density here.

Grizz

Veteran
headlines all say one year of water left. here lake mead is just a puddle, little snow fall in the rockies so that aint changing soon, looks like we are on a accelerated pace for mass exodus from the west, not a good thing.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Some of the chem trail claims are too funny.
We're all breathing the same air. Poisoning the air??
Haha, there are enough people and businesses doing that from the ground.

whatsmells

I love these double ended bulbs and fixtures. I am running 3 of the ac/de hoods for a 5x15 area. These hoods run a little hotter then the xxxl hoods but not much. For veg I was keeping them on 600 watt. Just switched to 12/12.
15 glues in coco veg'd 30 days per 5x5 area so 15 per light. I am already seeing that is too many plants for that size area. I'm going to need a weed whacker to keep them trimmed. It will be a double screen with 11" between the 2 screens. There is also a 4x5 vertical screen at each end where I am going to flower the 6 moms I have been keeping. They want to act like a vine then I will treat them so. I don't run during the summer as my room gets too hot so this run will have to last me till spring. My last run got me 1.9 per light including popcorn and that was with the xxxl hoods, older bulbs and a few mistakes right at the most critical time for flowering. Mostly strawberry and golf ball size. If these turn out half as good as most of yours I will be happy. This is my 2nd run with Glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts