What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job budman!!

A quick sidetrack...

Back in June 2014, I collected these flower length times.

Does everyone still harvest around the same time or has it changed with more and more runs of GG#4?

After 4 runs with different harvest days I won't do 56 days anymore unless I have to.. 63-65 days is good for me 70 if money ain't an issue which it usually is lolz....

headimonster

is everybody pulling 2+ per 1k running CO2?

yeah i pulled 1g/watt with no gas - this girl is epic! :) :dance013:

here's day 50 shot of latest rd.

Attachments

• IMG_4659.jpg
    IMG_4659.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4650.jpg
    IMG_4650.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 16

CHEFfy

My second run with the lady and the most notable things I've experienced...
-she needs a well established root system before the flip.
-veg regiment into the 3rd week.
-not an enormous stretch, but very vigorous veg. (I have a few plants that stretch 3x)

Ya'll feeling me?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nice job budman!!

A quick sidetrack...

Back in June 2014, I collected these flower length times.

Does everyone still harvest around the same time or has it changed with more and more runs of GG#4?

I've only had one round under my belt but I ran everything my typical 9 week minimum. The Glue I pulled at 67 days if I remember correctly. I will be doing around the same time this round as well.

My second run with the lady and the most notable things I've experienced...
-she needs a well established root system before the flip.
-veg regiment into the 3rd week.
-not an enormous stretch, but very vigorous veg. (I have a few plants that stretch 3x)

Ya'll feeling me?

I feel ya homeslice. I'll be hitting them harder for longer with the veg nutes this run. This past time she was screaming at me for N the whole time. I grow organically as well before anybody jumps on me about GG4 being such a light feeder. :yes:

A

acridlab

Gavitas are awesome. im the problem

Yeah, I wouldn't say ur the problem, man,, and I didn't mean to imply there was one.. it does look differently than most,, but with that said,, urs is the only indoor glue that is comparable to endurs outdoor!! I think I'm just pissed because I can't have gavitas in my short ass room, lol..
If ur doing that shit on ur first runs,, watch out!!,,, PEACE

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
left Glue 15g 45 day put into flower 2-25, Right 20g 60 day put into flower 3-8.. The 20g is larger then the 15g Both are 7'. I'm not gonna do any LST on the 20g I have plenty of room left. The bamboo poles are 6 & 8'..

picture.php

Left side..
picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys hope all is well
hiding out laying low
figured if i dont have good news no news is better....

anyhow a friend asked me to check some pictures out and share my thoughts.

I am sorry but if anyone can say that my veg pic of sour dub in a tiny ass helluva good dip container isn't dub than frostbytes isn't either.

frostbites IS dubb. no question. from the looks in veg to the flowers to the yeild.... no question. authentic.

mikenite69 & koolkush
not saying its not really great grown stuff, because you guys do good stuff and the plants looks rad...
but somebody mislabeled something.

it happens all the time.
whoever gave it to you guys must have mislabeled something.

the veg plants mikenite69 posted are not "bubba kush" enough at that size. the branching is incorrect. the leaf shape is to different. node spacing too different.

I know all about different environments and feeding techniques having some effects on expression, and taking that into consideration, the only way a dubb will change from being a thick Bubba-esque flower to an ECSD/OriginalDiesel-esque flower is via mislabel.

alright, back to trimming in the rain in Maui..... fucking winter/spring transition.... hope this helps ya'll.

aloha

W

wegobigupnorth

I'm making it my mission to get this cut here in Canada. I'd do lots for it. More excited about this then I was for the GSC hype a few years back. Keep those pictures coming!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright, back to trimming in the rain in Maui..... fucking winter/spring transition.... hope this helps ya'll.

aloha

I wish it was raining here... West cost didn't get shit for rain this year... if you get the custom ROOR fixed I want to see the new version buddy....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish it was raining here... West cost didn't get shit for rain this year... if you get the custom ROOR fixed I want to see the new version buddy....

I am trying to get the Jerome Baker guys - who I had no idea they were on Maui.... surprised to find they are friends with my friends - to
a) fix the Roor - its just at the joint (where the stem goes into the beaker bottom) be great if they can repair it....
but more importantly...
the thing I am really trying to make happen is
b) blow me a custom mothership style tube with all the dressings

I should get some word on things when they are back on island today....

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I am trying to get the Jerome Baker guys - who I had no idea they were on Maui.... surprised to find they are friends with my friends - to
a) fix the Roor - its just at the joint (where the stem goes into the beaker bottom) be great if they can repair it....
but more importantly...
the thing I am really trying to make happen is
b) blow me a custom mothership style tube with all the dressings

I should get some word on things when they are back on island today....

broke my roor at the same place where the joint meets the beaker bottom. it was an easy fix, although the logo is showing a little heat stress at the bottom R

those mothership eggs look like they rip soooo nice, it's like water evrerywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts