What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw23ck11

Veteran
14 day glue stretching perfectly

picture.php

42 day glue not the best. had to dial gavita down to 825 because they got too tall on me.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Zarezhu

@jw23ck11

How much more do you expect those plants to stretch? Another week? Or are they mostly done stretching by the end of week two?

A

acridlab

I dont seem to get those giant spears like alot of the others guys do, jw23 for instance, and im not really sure why.

I don't think anybody BUT jw 23 is getting those crazy towers.:)
either those gavitas are truly the stuff,, or he's pulling a fast one

Still not sure, lol

Ted Mosby

I hate I can't edit yet. I didn't notice those were your pics up there. That's how I like my canopy. I'm fine with not getting spears. I can still get 2-2.5 under a 1000w easily with her.

jw23ck11

Veteran
I think i get the spears from too close to the light. My previous runs have been better. The chunk really comes 52 days and beyond. I vegged those 3 gavita plants for 130 days, but normal is 61ish.

I expect the newer 14 day glue to stretch another 6 inches until around 21 days.

A

acridlab

Do gavitas decrease the frost ?? I noticed all those pics have minimum amounts for being so far into flower..I get frost on most of my fans up top by then.. if that's the case I'll stick with traditional hid for a minute longer

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Nice job budman!!

A quick sidetrack...

Back in June 2014, I collected these flower length times.

Does everyone still harvest around the same time or has it changed with more and more runs of GG#4?

Thank you everyone who answered! :biggrin:

Unc 63, 70-73 (LOTS of runs with her) "flavor magic really starts at 70+, buds dont get much bigger after 63 days but the flavor profile goes up"
D3cryption 56, 63-70
Big D 56 (first grow with her) "seem like an 8 weeker. I got all that coffee/chocolate funk now"
Kaiser Sozay <56 Now 63-65, 70
Paladin420 55, 63-70
Stoney917 70+ (LOTS of runs with her) "the longer the more sour"
Rb_26 56-60 (Potency & Terp test)
Bababud 73, 67-80 (first run with her) "so far my fav are the later"
Purple frostbite 65-70 (LOTS of runs with her)
Tonygreen 60
Xxxstr8edgexxx 57, 63ish
Dansbuds 63, 71 "taste was stronger at 71"
Jbomber79 71 "had 25% amber last time at 71"
DJXX 68 "had bout 25% amber trichage"
Josey whales 60-63
Cyat 46 "picked hydro grown glue at 46, and it was dank"
krustallos 60
Irock Watts 70
thewhitelotus 65-68
Ganjaganjakush 70
who dat is 67

thewhitelotus

Veteran
I too am using gavitas with mine! This is, however, my first run with the Gavita. Im on day 52 currently and going to take them to about 65-68...

Status
Not open for further replies.