What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
those look awesome frank. super clear. yall got me shopping for a better camera. although i must say my old iphone 5 took great pics so does the six but the 4 blew. im looking at these. 1cm focal distance!!!! that pretty boss.

JointOperation

I find it funny how some people comment and have never grown or smoked the plant. No one is saying that the glue is the grail cause there's definitely other strains in my garden that I may actually like more. It doesn't matter how the plant came about just know that it did. Also why do you come to this thread if that's how you feel. What I have noticed is that people that don't have glue hate on it. I think they get mad when they can't find it in there circles. They get so frustrated from not having that FIRE that they say "fuck" that plant!

There needs to be a name for those people, for right now we'll just call them the "have nots!"

hahaha exactly....... they got the GLUE BLUES..

marrdogg

Veteran
Hey all lifes been busy haven't had the time to get camera (real reason lazy) so here's a basic pic with my shitty camera phone to give peeps a basic idea of growth structure of GG5. Hope you can see doing my best.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
How do you all keep the camera still taking photos like that?

I use a Nikon P510...
  • 16.1MP 1/2.3" CMOS
  • 42x optical zoom lens
  • 24-1000mm equivalent
  • Macro Focus Range: 2 cm
  • F3.0-5.9

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-COOLPIX-Digital-Camera-Location/dp/B0073HSH8U

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Nice marrdogg I can see she has the more sour dub-ish looking leaves on the GG#5. I am amazed at how big and wide sour dub leaves get in veg with all those fan blades she has definitely a very beautiful plant to grow. Gorilla glue#5 looks like another beauty.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts