What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a Canon ELPH 350 on order. This is a new model release date mid April...Has good specs but have tried other cams with good specs that did not compare to the s8200. Don't know why they discontinued this model. Nikon doesn't have another one that's as good right now. I tried there s9700 didn't like it. Would like to try the s7000 280$ or s9900 but to expensive 350$

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jus swooped one up from ebay, hopefully its fully functional when it get to me...

Should be fine MO. The one im using is from ebay. This is my 2nd s8200. Im pretty rough with cam's. If you drop it while the lens is extended it will snap right off. Be careful with it. I now use the strap around my hand. I still messed up this one. It stick's when trying to extend the zoom. Been looking for a replacement for awhile now...

gh0st9

Veteran
Damnit now the whole of icmag is gonna go and buy out all the s2800 before I get a chance to get one lol

@Str8edge, yeah brotha shes a fookin beast for sure. got 3 ladies that are ripping the screen off the first layer of the frame.. Straight ripped through a hella duct tape job, I was on top of her tying her down every night spent 2 hours one night in particular weaving her through the net... still couldnt keep up.. day 5-7 of flower she mustve gained a foot alone... I have nothing but the greatest respect for JW and Marr and the rest of the glue crew for finding and letting the community get a hold of these... I'm gonna be cheerleading you guys for a bit lol... I'll throw some shots up in a bit

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
got an elph 320 hs from a like a year or 2 ago, dont really like it tho, my phone takes better pics.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
320 is alot diff
16mp
Focusing Range
Normal: 2.0 in. (5cm) - infinity (W), 3.0 ft. (90cm) - infinity (T)
Auto: 1.2 in. (3cm) - infinity (W), 3.0 ft. (90cm) - infinity (T)
Macro: 1.2 in. - 1.6 ft. (3-50cm) (W)

20mp
Focusing Range
Auto: 0.4 in. (1cm) - infinity (W), 3.3 ft. (1m) - infinity (T)
Normal: 2.0 in. (5cm) - infinity (W), 3.3 ft. (1m) - infinity (T)
Macro: 0.4 in. - 1.6 ft. (1-50cm) (W)
Infinity: 9.8 ft. (3m) - infinity (W,T)

If it's no good I will keep taking them back until I find 1..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah that is a lot different! I actually got it for a family trip on a whim, then tried to take tree pictures with it but didnt like the result. It sucks cuz i cant get close enough, then when i zoom i have to back up almost as far as i zoom in, so what the hell is the point of that?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I could share some of my non-canna shots with the S3200...

But they were posted other places..

But, honestly, I've taken pictures with it and a tripod that would make you think it was a 5k set up and not just a $250 (at the time) point 'n shoot...

I impressed myself with what could be done with it and a little patience...to be honest. It did far more than I ever thought a full auto (as there are no manual adjustments on it) could ever do...

I've always been a fan of Nikon though...their optics have always impressed me. The photos I've taken with their cameras have always seemed more true / accurate to what I feel I actually see with the naked eye...a proper capture...so to speak...

Which is why, even though the Canon s100 series is technically a better camera, I opted for the cheaper Nikon anyway...

dank.Frank

A

acridlab

I feel like I'm in best buy,, totally fucking stoned,, wondering what the hell the sales dude is saying to me....:)

Ganjaganjakush

Small test batch think I'm going to run a few ounces shit taste so good..
66ypEm1.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a Canon ELPH 350 on order. This is a new model release date mid April...Has good specs but have tried other cams with good specs that did not compare to the s8200. Don't know why they discontinued this model. Nikon doesn't have another one that's as good right now. I tried there s9700 didn't like it. Would like to try the s7000 280$ or s9900 but to expensive 350$

i got the wife the cannon elph 340 hs , the reviews said the features on the 340 were better than the 350 ..... easier to use , better pics etc .... i'll see if i can find that review for ya Hammer .

ECtraveler

Veteran
I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I'm about to pick up a Panasonic GH4 but mainly because I need it's 4k video capabilities.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I have a cannon EOS Rebel XT, with what I guess is a macro lens (28-135mm)

I really don't know a thing about cameras, but I assume that my camera is decent as it was given to me and the chick by her stepdad that is a camera/photo hobbyist....and it seems to take pretty good pics without knowing how to get the most out of it...that being said, the pics I take are crap in comparison to the pics that my girls step father took with the same camera.

I really should start taking pics again...been too long since I made any photo contributions lol

onavelzy

Veteran
I feel like I'm in best buy,, totally fucking stoned,, wondering what the hell the sales dude is saying to me....:)

Amen. Photography is one of those arts things that I've never "gotten". My daughter is kind of into it and when i listen to her with one of her friends talking cameras and shooting and what not, its almost as bad as listening to my son talk gaming with his buds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EDIT: I canceled the ELPH 350, picked up a Nikon s7000 its a 16mp witch I didn't want but if it takes pics like the s8200 I will be OK with it. I will still take it back if I don't like it. . Would love to get a Leica. My dream cam.
Approx. 1 ft. (30 cm.) to infinity
[T]: Approx. 6.7 ft. (2 m.) to infinity
Macro mode: Approx. 0.4 in. (1 cm) (wide-angle position) (All distances measured from center of front surface of lens)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=04KYGGC2X6KD00MQ3HKR

Ted Mosby

Gluuuuuuuuuuuuue

3rd or 4th run with this plant. Personally love it. Nearing the end of the third week. Finally got her to stay short. Current ending run they are around 4.5'. These ones pictured should stop around 3-3.5.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 17

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we talking cameras? i use a canon rebel t2i, love it.

picture.php

^^ glue

Here are my next glues coming up; in home-made "smart-beds" full of organic soil (top-dressed with lacto-bacillus curds), 2 big glues in the back, 8 small glues in the front
[IMG[https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55056&pictureid=1407401[/IMG]

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
s8200 - all different flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It works alright for me - not like I'm taking pictures for magazine spreads...give me the clarity and definition I need to check trich maturity...

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use to use a DSLR Nikon D90. Had all the bells whistles. It was a PITA to use quickly. It would take a good 30 min just to get it ready to take pics so I sold it. Have been eying Mirror less but not ready for that stuff again...PAS will do a fine job I just need to find the right 1 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts