What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Marrdogg get a used Nikon s8200 from Ebay. I have been looking for a cam that takes pics as good as this one but am having a very hard time finding one that will replace it. They have used for 61$ dam fine cam. Original price for these was 400$.. Every pic you see me post is with this cam.

vapeking

do you take pics with the light off? Or have some sort of filter? I want to start taking pics I have a really nice Nikon but can't get them to come out right.

marrdogg

Veteran
Thanks PF gonna see if I can find one in morn, tired of these shifty ass pics from camera phone. Bad pics make ya plants look weak, I don't like that so tomorrow the hunt is on!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
my folks got some gg4 at week 6 in coco but it looks like the lowest yields ive seen with her, dumbass frosty tho! I think its because his pot size, hes running 1/2 gallon pots in a verticle recirculating coco system, usually pulls fat yields, but i think the glue is an oddball in that it really needs more root space for the yields to do they thing.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey dj this round I am amending with foxfarm happy frog slow release organic nutrients. For veg I used the foxfarm happy frog tomatoe food 7-5-4 and flower amending the bulb food 3-8-8. I am also top feeding with atami b'cuzz bloom at half strength, advanced nutrients sensizyme, aptus facillitator and humboldt honey Es.

I must say I am very happy with the happy frog slow release organic food it works well and plants seem to love it. I only feed them the atami when I feel they need a boost.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have taken back 2 cam's.. So far they suck vs the s8200. I have store credit at Best buy might as well use it.. I will keep trying new cams until I find a good one.

G.O.T.

GG#4 - Day 28

I had to let everyone know about all that black tape you're seeing on the bamboo stakes... Yeah Im keeping it real thats Gorilla Glue brand tape! (Stuff is 10x better than any other type of duct tape I have used)

i was hanging in the room, looking at gorilla glue ( the actual glue) and thinking, is that where the name GG came from?

if so thats cool, cause I have always wanted to name a strain "frisker's friend" :tongue: .... "shop-vac" has a nice swing to it too :bigeye:

gh0st9

Veteran
@purplefrostbyte hey man what do you think of the s3100 series by Nikon? I found one locally dude wants 60 bucks for it... I told him 40 tops, its a fuckin digicam, when everyone else in the right mind are offloadin em crazy cheap bc of smartphones.. We're at a impasse so far

@Get Mo yeah I had run my 2 gg4 very first run ever in 1/2 or 3/4 gal pots can't remember, yielded a good bit less than some other phenos I was testing of assorted goods... But the quality, and density of the buds were still top notch... I'm runnin em in 5 gal coco pots fed 3x a day... Seeing how fast she exploded, I can definitely say she likes the leg room

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I take better pics with a real cam. I have a galaxy s5 has a 12mp cam on it takes good pics. I like cameras for taking pictures. I have never used the 3100. When I look at a cam the min focus distance has to be 1cm. Most have 5cm...

gh0st9

Veteran
Yeah PF I'm havin the problem of shitty phone cam... I have a "photographer's" camera, lumia series... the lack of optical zoom, white balance and washin out of colors is killin my pics... They all look like clumps of sand on some stems... I miss my old cybershot.. I think the 3100 will work well enough for me... I know I'm bein a tight ass, but seriously the second hand digi cam market cant be that big least dude could negotiate with me...

Hey AJ I'll look into that thanks man

oneofus

@jw,

I found some gg4 cuts for $sale at a dispo the other day. Two full trays and a third almost empty. They're going for ~15-20 a pop....

are you still interested in knowing the name of any dispo's that are whoring out your cut?

If so, pm me because i am not going to post the name for lurkers to go run to........

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only small camera series that is going to best the s8200 is the Canon s100 series...

And this is only because they have a larger image sensor...but cost about $150 more...

That s8200 is a SOLID little camera that matches every criteria for performance vs cost. I bought one about 3 years ago and have loved it ever since. Great little pocket point 'n shoot.

dank.Frank

A

acridlab

Older pics,, but sick,, and bored as fug.. stuck on the couch with the dogs for Christ sakes..sicker or in health my ass,, the wife's just chilln n the bedroom loving this shit :)..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts