What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw23ck11

Veteran
Half way done
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 1 of the Original Nanolux 1k Ballast SE. I was tripping how small it was and no heat to speak of way back when I got it. It's now a emergency ballast.

“Lumen” is the unit of total light output from a light source. If a lamp or fixture were surrounded by a transparent bubble, the total rate of light flow through the bubble is measured in lumens. Lumens indicate a rate of energy flow. Thus, it is a power unit, like the watt or horsepower.

"PAR" is the amount of light available for photosynthesis, which is light in the 400 to 700 nanometer wavelength range. PAR changes seasonally and varies depending on the latitude and time of day. Photosynthetically Active Radiation is needed for photosynthesis and plant growth. Higher PAR promotes plant growth, and monitoring PAR is important to ensure plants are receiving adequate light for this process.

Google is your friend

Mr.Sparky

Are the 600 gavita as good as the 1000 gavita? I have lower ceiling and would love to run the 600's but only have around 30" from canopy and 1000 just will not work because they require at least 36"? Also are the 600 only single end? Spectrum difference?
Any advice would be awesome but don't want clog up the gg4 thread so pm would be better or direct me to a better thread for results.

Thanks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes they are very good In fact the 600/750 flex is more efficient. These are perfect for those with height issues. you need the Flex DE.

gh0st9

Veteran
Lol here I am taking my off-topic ass to pm's...Not realizing I could've posted the questions here.. I guess its no longer a glue thread, a gavita thread instead now?

marrdogg

Veteran
Don't think for one minute Clyde is broke there's a lot of people give him money for the way he handles Clint, you know them being good friends and all!

Kalyx

GG#4 - Day 28

This is technically my second run with the Glue but my first time running a proper sized plant and one that isn't preggo either.

Looks like I made it through her stretch just fine. I added a little more support over the weekend to make sure all her branches have some help.

picture.php

I had to let everyone know about all that black tape you're seeing on the bamboo stakes... Yeah Im keeping it real thats Gorilla Glue brand tape! (Stuff is 10x better than any other type of duct tape I have used)

picture.php

Happy with the way her tops are stacking up so far, she is looking good in that department to me. In fact, she is stacking like that basically from top to the bottom.

picture.php

Also happy with the frost production on this girl, pretty impressive for only 28 days of flowering.

picture.php

Going with 2 ladies for the next round, the speed they veg at I think they will be monsters by the time there is room in the tent for them.

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Glue stacking and frost.

Glue stacking and frost.

Here is my glue girl forgot what day she is at but she is starting to stack and frost is a coming.

GG#4
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.