What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneyK

Veteran
Something about that 73u bag, that's the only bubble I care about when I make. You get the tastiest dabs with the 73u.

do you get a black residue after a dab of 73u?
Ive got a nice screen box but seems it always leaves a lil black residue when I try to dab water or dry sifted extractions.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Question for those utilizing the cut. Do you think those who don't have it should donate?

Ethics.

Totally up to you. No one is telling you what you should or shouldn't do. If you want to throw a few dollars in the box do it. If you don't, don't. Ethics.

19de1ta

last run

picture.php

redlaser

Veteran
Oh yeah I have 8ft ceilings and 6ft trees with no apparent burn, don't think I could get away running a gavita in that situation.

Interesting observation marrdog, I haven't heard of a difference in heat between epap and gravita. Useful info when trying to decide between the two.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont have any gavita's for a side by side with my e-paps but I don't see how the e-paps couldn't dissipate the heat better. That was the desiding factor in the 2 for me. I did raise 1 light about a foot above the rest and cranked it up too 1000 can see a loss in bud size in the lowers on that 1 but the tops seam to be about the same as the other lights.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What auction?

Well?
An obvious friend to the community could use a a hand getting out of the shithole he is in.

Or?
Certain places donating might get you the cut.
If the shoe fits, wear it. For those that don't know Pal is a selfless man. He is in need of legal help his self. Instead of holding up a sign asking for help for his self he's passing the hat for jw. MAD :respect: my brother!!!!!!!!!!!

19de1ta

I dont have any gavita's for a side by side with my e-paps but I don't see how the e-paps couldn't dissipate the heat better. That was the desiding factor in the 2 for me. I did raise 1 light about a foot above the rest and cranked it up too 1000 can see a loss in bud size in the lowers on that 1 but the tops seam to be about the same as the other lights.

what wattage do u usully use ...., have u used the 1150 wattage yet ?

CHEFfy

I have both Gavitas and epaps. Gavitas for the win. The very slight heat difference doesn't make up for the Gavitas superior par output. I will be selling my epaps and buying flex units.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have both Gavitas and epaps. Gavitas for the win. The very slight heat difference doesn't make up for the Gavitas superior par output. I will be selling my epaps and buying flex units.
Like I said, no gavita to compare too but 3rdcoast has had roasted tops from getting his gavitas closer then 36" to the canopy at 825. I have some at 18" with no ill effects :dunno:

milkyjoe

Veteran
The question becomes can you provide enough energy transfer to keep up with the energy the light provides. Mo light takes mo sugar, takes mo chlorophyll, takes mo minerals. If you can't turn energy into plant matter then the chlorophyll oxidizes instead of turning into mo money.

It ain't exactly thinking out of the box...but the box did get bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.