What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sureshot66

Veteran
finishing up before the rest of it falls over
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
^ Sweetness! Now thats a garden Sureshot66! ^

The GG#5 sounds killer Marrdogg. :yummy:

I dont dab too often, but when I do, I dab 73u. :biggrin:
Looks great Mr. Lotus! Gonna get nice and toasty off those dabs.

Chunky, what a fantastic looking strain. Love the structure. Nice job!

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Morning everyone! Snapped a couple shots with the lights off last night....about 3 weeks to go

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Been lowering EC and in a few days going to start with PHd tap

I find it funny how some people comment and have never grown or smoked the plant. No one is saying that the glue is the grail cause there's definitely other strains in my garden that I may actually like more. It doesn't matter how the plant came about just know that it did. Also why do you come to this thread if that's how you feel. What I have noticed is that people that don't have glue hate on it. I think they get mad when they can't find it in there circles. They get so frustrated from not having that FIRE that they say "fuck" that plant!

There needs to be a name for those people, for right now we'll just call them the "have nots!"

Lolz...all these good favors out here but they choose to be salty...

marrdogg

Veteran
The only difference between gavita and epaps are the reflectors. Whereas gavita has penetration while epaps have more spread. I run epaps and from what I've experienced are able to place them closer to your canopy which kinda takes the advantage from gavitas seeing how you would need to place them further from canopy. So in essence you get same penetration but with better coverage. Also the epaps run a tad bit cooler cause heat also dissipates from sides. I have no problem with epaps 2 are doing a job that was once lit by 3000w, so I'm happy!��

marrdogg

Veteran
Oh yeah I have 8ft ceilings and 6ft trees with no apparent burn, don't think I could get away running a gavita in that situation.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a glue that's pushing 7' :D.. Over the years of indoor growing none have grown taller than 9'.. I have no clue why. Even with 90 day veg time's 9' or less is what I get. I like my tree's lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.