What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For real Pf

GG4xWhiteOg Day40
picture.php

Whole plant shot, I think she may be a keeper for a bit depending on the smoke...the yield is there.
picture.php

GG#4 Day40 -
Everythings in 2 gal bags this round
picture.php

picture.php

Batteries died as i was taking shots of the S1, she has started to swell and fill in a bit,

marrdogg

Veteran
I find it funny how some people comment and have never grown or smoked the plant. No one is saying that the glue is the grail cause there's definitely other strains in my garden that I may actually like more. It doesn't matter how the plant came about just know that it did. Also why do you come to this thread if that's how you feel. What I have noticed is that people that don't have glue hate on it. I think they get mad when they can't find it in there circles. They get so frustrated from not having that FIRE that they say "fuck" that plant!

There needs to be a name for those people, for right now we'll just call them the "have nots!"

I find if pretty funny how some try to make it sound bad. Finding seeds in accidental pollination's have produced some of the best plants around. Who in there right mind would believe it's only good for that LMAO..

Not trying to be a dick... just read the dark heart description and hadn't heard it before.... I've found plenty of random keepers....

I find it funny how some people comment and have never grown or smoked the plant. No one is saying that the glue is the grail cause there's definitely other strains in my garden that I may actually like more. It doesn't matter how the plant came about just know that it did. Also why do you come to this thread if that's how you feel. What I have noticed is that people that don't have glue hate on it. I think they get mad when they can't find it in there circles. They get so frustrated from not having that FIRE that they say "fuck" that plant!

There needs to be a name for those people, for right now we'll just call them the "have nots!"

Obviously a VERY touchy subject. No I haven't grown the glue yet but I could have it today if I wanted it that bad.... peace .=edit_ a burn on dh for a shitty description. ..

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I need to stop naming them B4 I smoke them. I get excited.

I'm flowering 2 from that cross with the OGKB S1#3 girl who was potent but not really loud. she spit a handful of sacs at 3 weeks that i used.

the male that I found in my 5 OGKB bag seeds is getting his 1st run with all the girls in my harem. there's 2 GG#4's in there that had a shitty seat in my flower room so I decided to dust them down good.
I'm leaving them in the tent with him for a week with a good shake every other day.

you can't see a thing after I shake him in there. I hope he doesn't shoot blanks.:biggrin:

He has a nice structure with fast veg and the stretch and flower size is great.
He's really taking his time and releasing slowly for over 2 weeks now, looks like less than 25% of the sacs have opened so far.

View Image

he's just taking his time and enjoying himself. :biggrin:

your going to have thousands of seeds. Those plants will be plum full of them. I pollinated half a Sdubb and gout 800+ seeds. You don't need much to get many....

Goodness! There's going to be greatness in there... :woohoo:

marrdogg

Veteran
to hell with waitin on jw. Have you sampled it yet? Give us a run down, I need something to hate on lol

Sour, chem diesel is what I get. Very sour heavy expansion on the lungs. No coffee but it tastes a lot like glue only more sour hint of mint. Very heavy full body stone not a daytime smoke for amateurs. Very pleasing smoking yields are comparable to glue or better. Not good with these reports but she is DEFINITELY a keeper.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour, chem diesel is what I get. Very sour heavy expansion on the lungs. No coffee but it tastes a lot like glue only more sour hint of mint. Very heavy full body stone not a daytime smoke for amateurs. Very pleasing smoking yields are comparable to glue or better. Not good with these reports but she is DEFINITELY a keeper.

:woohoo: :smoker:

Grizz

Veteran
to hell with waitin on jw. Have you sampled it yet? Give us a run down, I need something to hate on lol

damn Joe give a guy a break. yeah I have smoked the 5, I don't sit down and smoke a whole joint or blunt, I take 1 good hit and sit and wait, my taste buds are shot from smoking cigs but it taste good to me, what I like is the body high and the sedate mind feeling, makes me smile .
you guys give mendo a break, I felt the same way he did when I read the DHN description , total bull, they dident even get the genetics right, you would think they would at least read the first page of the thread.

One of the main reasons I drove 8 hrs from LA to Sonoma and sat in line for 2 hrs to be one of the 1st in the Emerald Cup was that I hoped to find some glue. After babying my bitches for the last few months and sampling Humbolt Doc, TLC, and Greenwolf GG 4 I was starting to lose faith after reading DHN shitty description and the negative posts on the thread. Got to say JW, you made my year with the confirmation. Feeling blessed...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

I live in the Far East(US that is ,lol) . Where I'm at the Glue is the Holy Grail. Clone only's don't exist. Shit most people don't even know that you can order seeds on the internet.

For people that don't live where it's legal/semi-legal, you would be hard pressed to find anything better. Now I know that there always exceptions to every statement, killer clones can come from/be just about anywhere. But for the average grower(like myself) who lives in an oppressive state/country, The GG#4 shit's all over almost anything that comes in seed form.

Shit until I started popping seeds(and turned my friends onto the internet seed game), homegrown reigned supreme in my area. The best local strains came from old mothers of seed packs bought from "The Seed Bank" and the Sensi, through mail orders, in the late 80's and early 90's.

I get the hate part as well though. My old man(he's in his 60's) always thought Sensi's Afghani was the best shit ever. Then we found a lucky seed in a pack of Barney's LSD. So then nothing was better than the "L". Then I got the glue. He hated on me and it for the better part of a year before he finally admitted GG#4 was better than "his LSD" Sometimes it's hard to open an old heads eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts