What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your going to have thousands of seeds. Those plants will be plum full of them. I pollinated half a Sdubb and gout 800+ seeds. You don't need much to get many....

A

acridlab

Week 5,, starting to kick off that staaank
picture.php
picture.php

Alpha Phase

Thanks for the veg / stretch tips guys. I think I'll only shoot for 4 weeks veg and do some super cropping in flower if needed. I got them topped for about 6 tops a plant so far but if any limbs get too tall those will be the first branches I'll train. I can't believe how much they smell even in veg, it's crazy

Pendleton

Chunky, was just reading from pepper breeders to never name a cross before F7 or 8. Different plants, but we could take some advice from it too.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thanks for the veg / stretch tips guys. I think I'll only shoot for 4 weeks veg and do some super cropping in flower if needed. I got them topped for about 6 tops a plant so far but if any limbs get too tall those will be the first branches I'll train. I can't believe how much they smell even in veg, it's crazy

Be sure to progressively pull off lower larf and sucker branches once a week as the plant develops, on through the end of stretch. I didn't get after it as much and it shot me in the foot yield and quality wise. I'm way more proactive with training this round. :yes:

BrainSellz

Veteran
gg#4 most expensive cut on organnican shelf, 25. Not DHN though. Looks like they've been sitting there for a minute. At that price it doesn't surprise me considering the same company that drops there sells them much cheaper.

BrainSellz, did the GG4 at Organicann resemble the real Glue?

I'm now having to search dispensary stock for this cut, a friend of a friend suddenly cut off the Glue supply...

Anyone know if Wonderland Nursery has the real deal#4?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I find if pretty funny how some try to make it sound bad. Finding seeds in accidental pollination's have produced some of the best plants around. Who in there right mind would believe it's only good for that LMAO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts