What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
your just realizing this now ??? your are the same RR from Stuff right ? lol
i gotta say though .... i dunno who's worse , you or him :yoinks:

:laughing: :smoke out:

Oh no. Known it all along. I can settle it tho. He's a little more warped than I am tho. Don't think I've ever cruised the web looking for shit frosted cakes.

resinryder

Veteran
Man that's like training wheels compared to some of the baked goods Unc's found for us to take a look at.

Loose Cannon

Well, DHN is aware of the site - they have a thread and they have a paid banner ad...

So it's not like they are not aware of this thread and so forth.

We can only hope that whoever is pulling strings over there does the right thing - gets in touch with JW - and gets a verified cut at whatever arrangement he feels is appropriate.

Yeah, it's a business - but maybe they will understand the counter culture mentality and chose the path with integrity. As the market continues expanding such things are getting lost and the ways of "the man" are saturating things...I hate to see it.

Maybe, since we've had an impact on them to the point of pulling a picture - they can take it one step further and really step up.

dank.Frank

I've made available a few (thousand) of their cuts to the outdoorsy types last year and currently.
Most from last year have been in contact to re-up for the upcoming season and I made it a point to mention in the advertisements the ones I have are from DHN.
Most from last year had some or a great deal of knowledge of DHN and this was a selling point for many.
As long as it's an unregulated market I'll continue to use their cuts for gain, and dog food.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon10.gif
[/FONT]
But for a company to use, w/o permission, that of a single grower/ breeder is, imho, wrong. InMyHypocriticalOpinion

Much gray area in our field(s) but JW should be paid by DHN for the Glue, and from those of us profiting from the Glue while his legal bills mount.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^thats crazy because i brought up a few trays of blue dream cuts here to Butte in 2013 and everybody complained it was crap, and rightfully so. still pulled a decent yield, but the smell and flavor was not real blue dream. we ran the real blue dream side by side and it was night and day difference. theres ended up being called "pineapple" by alot of us because it just smelled like bland pineapples and was basic green bud.

really disappointed that they couldn't even get a basic blue dream cut right. and their Chem4 was pretty mediocre vigor wise, plants succumbed to fusarium or something within 2 days of buying at harbor side. their whitefirealien and purple alien were decent frosty plants, but very little flavor either.

gh0st9

Veteran
^^LOL, I come for the pics and info, but really what makes my day, and the best posts are always off-topic..

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well since I was showing off my nice work the other day it's only fair to show off the not so great, I am human after all and don't nail it every time lol. This is why I say she's picky/finicky. This is a pic in week six. Just kinda stalled out and stopped growing. She will still probably put out 16-20 on this run but compared to my best run that sux.

picture.php

BrainSellz

Veteran
Well since I was showing off my nice work the other day it's only fair to show off the not so great, I am human after all and don't nail it every time lol. This is why I say she's picky/finicky. This is a pic in week six. Just kinda stalled out and stopped growing. She will still probably put out 16-20 on this run but compared to my best run that sux.

View Image
Do you know what you did different? Thanks

resinryder

Veteran
Well shit has a way of happening. Seems like the past year has dealt me every blow that's bypassed me in the past 16 years. Better grows ahead!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Do you know what you did different? Thanks

Nope I run a sealed and gassed environment so temps, humidity and co2 levels stay the same year round. This run was started on the same nute schedule as my best run ever. To be honest my last few runs with her have been disappointments. This run is even in the same half of the same tray as my best run(in case the ac blowing had any effect).

Got a few plants that I run that will give me 40 per light every run without fail. That's why I say she is not such an easy plant to grow, at least in my room. It sounds like others have better luck with her.:tiphat:

Not ready to give her up yet though...

Status
Not open for further replies.