What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

prune

Veteran
So funny - first time ever I need a ladder to wet trim an indoor plant! I just can't reach in on a lady that's 6ft tall and 4ft wide and all tips. And this is under an 8ft ceiling...

TheArchitect

Veteran
I would say VPD is one of the biggest factors when it comes to fertilizer ec.

Your target media ec is basically always the same, but light levels, along with vpd will determine the rate of transpiration and rate at which nutrients are used and therefore the application rate.

IOW rooms with high light levels, high temps and low humidity will need more water with less fertilizer then the same room with ideal vpd which will need higher nutrient levels as they don't drink as much water but still need the same total weight of fertilizer

here is a cool trick for reducing stretch

whatsmells

I noticed when I lowered my temps to 72 day and 68 night the growth slowed down. First I thought it was due to some of the other problems I had. Now I stay at 80/75 and she is growing a couple inches a day in veg. Their not stretching between nodes more then the 1st run, just producing nodes faster.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
In michigan that's like six months probation. Gets in the way of growing legally again, but I wouldn't imagine they'll throw the book at ya for growin smoke, got my fingers crossed for you. I'll be donating to your legal fund when my next crop gets the chop if someone might send me a link

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
probably be a D.A. reject here in LA co taking an expired cardholder to the box is a waste of time when there is much juicer lower hanging fruit in LA at all times. Have they offered yet JW? probation and or community service?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Had patient tell me about sharing some gg4 with a friend. He said after three big hits his friend was wrecked and had a hard time walking across the street to get home.

He also said that his wife yelled at him from the other room when he broke off a nug. Then his sister also said she could smell it in the other room. Funny that he didnt believe his wife till his sister said something.

TheArchitect

Veteran
well I wouldent know if it does or not, maybe unc knows ?? its a felony here, got to get it down to simple possession , fine, c service, see whats on the table when I go see my lawyer again

From my experience, and obviously it could be totally different where you are, as long as you have a clean record, even if they stick you with the felony, you'll likely just get probation, fine, community service, maybe some rehab.

I had to violate multiple time before they locked me up, I was a bit hard-headed those days.

Good luck brother.

gh0st9

Veteran
^^ yup thats how it usually goes... first offense drug charge probably have to take drug classes with a bunch of youngins, depending on judge and lawyer... Good Luck JW, let us know if ya need anything else

marrdogg

Veteran
Let me tell you don't try mixing your rez stoned! My dumb ass grab fucking ph up instead of fucking cal/mag! Completely destroyed a 50gallon rez! See kids, that's your brain on drugs!

onavelzy

Veteran
Hey, I may be out of place mentioning this here but there is a drop coming up in the near future on the Bay put together by Dank.Frank and some very generous breeders who have participated in the GG4 threads, including Nspecta, Subrob, Ghostnugz and Purple Frostbyte (Hammerhead).

There are GG4 crosses being offered, so hopefully it's ok to mention it here. If not, lmk and I'll pull it.

Here's the link to the page listing the BINs and auctions, with prices for the BIN's.

If you read the first page of the thread I'm linking, you'll have a better idea of why it's happening but suffice to say, Free Phillthy.

I figured the more participation, the more money can be raised to help. If this goes well, perhaps something similar could be done by some of us for JW down the road. It sounds like its been a hell of a project by Frank putting it together. Thanks to him and the other breeders

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.