What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrdogg

Veteran
Coming from a person who's been there a few times, first time will easily get dropped to possession outcome probation. I had a possession with intent to distribute charge from Texas in 90' had several pounds marijuana. Had dropped down to simple possession and still tried to offer me 35 years which I declined. Next offer was probation, 10 years of it, which I gladly accepted! Now if a young black man from L.A. can get probation from Texas at a time when it was especially hard for brothers in that state I know a old ass white man with gray hair should get a slap on the wrist in 2015! Good vibes Josey we gonna get through this shit. PEACE!

Grizz

Veteran
Let me tell you don't try mixing your rez stoned! My dumb ass grab fucking ph up instead of fucking cal/mag! Completely destroyed a 50gallon rez! See kids, that's your brain on drugs!

the sad part is this happens at least once a week.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Coming from a person who's been there a few times, first time will easily get dropped to possession outcome probation. I had a possession with intent to distribute charge from Texas in 90' had several pounds marijuana. Had dropped down to simple possession and still tried to offer me 35 years which I declined. Next offer was probation, 10 years of it, which I gladly accepted! Now if a young black man from L.A. can get probation from Texas at a time when it was especially hard for brothers in that state I know a old ass white man with gray hair should get a slap on the wrist in 2015! Good vibes Josey we gonna get through this shit. PEACE!

"Now if a young black man from L.A. can get probation from Texas at a time when it was especially hard for brothers in that state I know a old fucking ugly ass white man with gray hair should get a slap on the wrist in 2015"

Fixed that last sentence for ya marrdogg, lol

gh0st9

Veteran
^almost daily occurrence for me... I always have to have a smoke before doing anything, and i damn near daily grab the wrong bottle first, open it up measure it out and realize I grabbed the wrong bottle... It's easier for me to blame the glue than admit user error... So i'll just blame it on JW and Marr for making such good smoke lol

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Let me tell you don't try mixing your rez stoned! My dumb ass grab fucking ph up instead of fucking cal/mag! Completely destroyed a 50gallon rez! See kids, that's your brain on drugs!

Man.... i was mixing two rez's n poured both servings of cannazhyme in one rez. I kept it anyways, and they r looking great! Got lucky i guess...

marrdogg

Veteran
"Now if a young black man from L.A. can get probation from Texas at a time when it was especially hard for brothers in that state I know a old fucking ugly ass white man with gray hair should get a slap on the wrist in 2015"

Fixed that last sentence for ya marrdogg, lol

Still stoned!:smoker:

marrdogg

Veteran
Man.... i was mixing two rez's n poured both servings of cannazhyme in one rez. I kept it anyways, and they r looking great! Got lucky i guess...

Scared as shit to use, hate having to dump but shit is rolling smooth and that could be my one bump in road.

Grizz

Veteran

look you bald headed Negro if you had hair it would be whiter than my gray hair.:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
too bad,jw's cat was all ready for life as a prison kitty...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.