What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCfromTCC

If you found it on a leaf then thrips is potentially the answer, but that looks quite large and like a root/medium pest.

Inoculate the rest of your garden and you should have a good defense. Also cheap coco comes with extras! :D

did you inspect the plant you found that with for damage/problems that were different from the others?

I had too many clones rooting , so i started pulling them out of cups of coco and dumping the coco. When i pulled one out I found this on the stem.. Tried researching on here, closest thing i found was fungus gnat larvae, except i can't see a black head on them, and there's not a single gnat or other insect to be found in my room..I found some other threads where people said worms, etc..

I wld think they came included with the coco except i use those large bales(bontanicare) you have to soak in water to expand...

I dont know but wld expect if one cup of coco had atleast one i can see then there's some in every container in my room. They dont seem to be affecting them from rooting or growing healthy. Im concerned they may root and veg fine but cld dud out in flower..

Ill try to get a better pic If I find another one..

bobblehead

Veteran
Can somebody please verify my cut? I got it from ichabod, and that guy aint right! @9 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

A

acridlab

I had too many clones rooting , so i started pulling them out of cups of coco and dumping the coco. When i pulled one out I found this on the stem.. Tried researching on here, closest thing i found was fungus gnat larvae, except i can't see a black head on them, and there's not a single gnat or other insect to be found in my room..I found some other threads where people said worms, etc..

I wld think they came included with the coco except i use those large bales(bontanicare) you have to soak in water to expand...

I dont know but wld expect if one cup of coco had atleast one i can see then there's some in every container in my room. They dont seem to be affecting them from rooting or growing healthy. Im concerned they may root and veg fine but cld dud out in flower..

Ill try to get a better pic If I find another one..

Not sure of spelling,, but they may be "enchytraeids" aka pot worms..
They are harmless to bigger plants ,, but can tear up some unrooted clones n seedlings..

bobblehead

Veteran
Bobble - do you find that resin output decreases if you get temps below 65?

dank.Frank

Some of the frostiest buds I ever grew were exposed to freezing night time temps... but the bud size and structure was ruined. My temps have dipped down to 62F this grow and everything is fine. The glue was right next to my 6" intake pulling in winter air, so it probably got some colder air than the rest of the room. Buds seem to get bigger with warmer temps, but as you know keeping the temp around 72F is ideal most of the time.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
heat has been an enemy of frost density in my experience. cool and dry really brings on the frost...I know my winter harvests are usually a tick better on the dialed scale.

I'm going to be trying to run my RH a bit higher in the new setup and try to maintain the proper VPD through the first 6 weeks or so before dropping RH to 20-30% to finish up. I think that adhering to the basic principles of VPD for the initial 2/3's of a run should in theory boost yields, and hopefully a low finishing RH will keep the quality where it's usually at.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most definitely. Im all about having the correct info.
I didnt know cob got his cut from JB. that does make it confusing.
I always wanna know the correct lineage. not cause i plan on selling seeds.. but just cause im a weed nerd.
I bought Bodhi's The Fuzz (Chem 91 JB cut x appy) thinking it was the skunk va cut used. Then bodhi told me it was the JB cut.
At first i was disappointed, but let me tell you, that JB cut must be amazing and related to other chems somehow, cause the Fuzz was straight chemmy, burnt rubber, skunky, gas.
(fwiw, Bodhi told me that the Skunk Va cut is more like OG smoke, and the JB cut is like a funky ass Sour D.)

But...I gotta say, cob's cut sure looks a lot more like Skunk Va's cut than JB's cut.

Cobcoop's picture of his Chem 91 (the one that Swerve stole. lol
View Image

Skunk Va's picture of his Chem 91
View Image

View Image

Joe B's picture of his Chem 91 cut
View Image

View Image
I didn't get the 91 from joe b, Ive never even spoken to the guy. FWIW Bodhi got the real 91 from yours truly...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Had a run of Glue and Cookies that I had to pull at 4.5 weeks( not my choice, my hand was forced. So far I blasted a lb. of the dried material. So I took 12 grams of finished BHO, and decarbed it to make some chocolates. These bad boys are seriously strong. The batch made 44 pieces of chocolate.

I licked the spoon and bowl after I got done transferring the choc. into the molds. FUBAR'd from 9 p.m. last night until about 11 am. this morning. From left to right is a skull chocolate, pumpkin chocolate, and pot leaf chocolate.
picture.php

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
Had a run of Glue and Cookies that I had to pull at 4.5 weeks( not my choice, my hand was forced. So far I blasted a lb. of the dried material. So I took 12 grams of finished BHO, and decarbed it to make some chocolates. These bad boys are seriously strong. The batch made 44 pieces of chocolate.

I licked the spoon and bowl after I got done transferring the choc. into the molds. FUBAR'd from 9 p.m. last night until about 11 am. this morning. From left to right is a skull chocolate, pumpkin chocolate, and pot leaf chocolate.
View Image
View Image

Jeez, that's almost a third of a gram per edible. Decadent truffles bro

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
The 91 joe had was a Sour x OG , he got the real 91 from Nspecta later on down the line when he also got re upped with the Chemdog 4...The 91 was scored originally from SkunkVA via ShaBud ...

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

View Image
View Image
Sucks you had to pull early but those chocolates sound like they will lay you out lol,enjoy.

Last edited:

marrdogg

Veteran
GG#5 More vigorous than #4 out grows her. More chem/diesel funk no chocolate or coffee undertones just funk. Wouldn't recommend topping as she gets extremely wide and branchy. Overall a very good yeilder with good potency. Not very good at describing things but definitely a keeper in my garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.