What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh0st9

Veteran
Like they said smell test and smoke test is the final indicators imo... I think Str8 said it before, the smoke should be a neon blue color... and out of 12 strains going at the same time, I can still pick out GG4 even while pulled early everytime, blindfolded... after passing it out, I've seen it now looking all sorts of ways. But I'm with Dans, seems doubtful you got it...

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I think besides the smell, another good indicator is the structure. All the legit glue buds I've had have had a jagged bud structure, like Casey jones kind of has it's own really specific structure. Probably the diesel in her, the ecsd has almost the same bud structure I'm referring to, I've yet to see rounded glue nugs

marrdogg

Veteran
I still believe his can be real there is a lot of legit glues on here that don't look like the original I of all people should know but they are. So dude don't be discouraged yet let them finish then excess what you have. Either way hope it's good smoke for you. PEACE!

George

Maybe legalization will be the tipping point for everything? Hopefully it goes proper and the plant isn't turned into a product but I was thinking upon legalization, the Governments intervention and taxes will start to piss more people off and wake them up to the whole picture.

Hopefully sparking the much needed revolution.

America was founded over a 3% Tea Tax... What the fuck happen to the people of this great nation?

GG#4 is such a well rounded Flower. The terps are all over the place. I get cool feeling hits, I'll get caramel butter hits, cocao coffee hits, and diesel hits... Some times that shits too good, has me staring at it LOL I like how sticky the resin is too, very oily trichs, potent stuff too.

Only problem I have with GG#4 is the spaghetti strength branches :D and the fucking midnight munchies. I used to smoke GG#4 exclusively before bed, but I was waking up every night at like 4am and wandering to the kitchen, most of hte time i'll drink some water, but I ate a few spoons of ice cream one night and realized I need some more indica influence keep me down thru the whole night.

Whats everyones favorite Harvest day? Really digging day 65-68.

Thanks again Josey Wales. You did the community a great deed and I really appreciate the good vibes you sent your girl off with.

Blessings and good vibes stoners

could be, maybe people will finally say fuck off but i have my doubts. just wish the majority cut of it stays with the little guys.

i think the people have lost their drive to fight for this country because everyone is brainwashed and told we have the most rights of any country in the world so why complain? sure we have the most freedoms, but i say there is never enough. no one should ever feel like they are owned by the state or gov, but they add more and more laws every year to ensure their grip on power doesnt change. i say you do whatever the hell you want so long as it harms no one else and only worry about the consequences when you get caught. be free!

Wish they would just decriminalize, release prisonners and maybe make it an infraction. Legalization= commercialization. its already happening anyway tho. I asked the club how much they pay for extracts, they said they only buy from "name brand", i was like huh? They said "you know, cannabis cup winners and large established companies".....

agreed. the fact that there are people even locked up for a plant is fucking appalling. even just changing the law to keep cannabis in its current legal state but letting out the non violent offenders would be a great success and a victory for human rights IMO

Last edited:

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I say fucking bring it with the legalization. I can't wait to laugh at the store owners when all my customers still wanna smoke my homegrown because they know I smoke it too. So many dispos out here going under because all they buy is $100 an ounce dirt and try to quadruple their money, or the dispensaries that actually do get good buds piece it out for over $8000 a bow, I don't think either places will hurt my bottom line when I can sell bows for $2500 all day of legit elites. Their greediness will bite them in the ass and the small guys will be fine. And even if you disagree, don't buds. My bubble because this thought has been my mantra for months now, otherwise I'd lose a lot of sleep

Grizz

Veteran
I still believe his can be real there is a lot of legit glues on here that don't look like the original I of all people should know but they are. So dude don't be discouraged yet let them finish then excess what you have. Either way hope it's good smoke for you. PEACE!

when you going to post some pic's of the 1x4 ??

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thrip larvae?

Just lugged this bitch into flower... 50-60 days veg.. Topped a few times

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you found it on a leaf then thrips is potentially the answer, but that looks quite large and like a root/medium pest.

Inoculate the rest of your garden and you should have a good defense. Also cheap coco comes with extras! :D

did you inspect the plant you found that with for damage/problems that were different from the others?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
lots of s1 going around as well can get confusing

did someone say GG#4 S1's, from an IC breeder, from IG today, a SF delivery menu…

#HOMsf #HighTimes #SF #SanFrancisco #BayArea
#Oakland #EastBay #Organic #Soil #Vermifire #Prop215
#PhenoHunt #THC #Cannabis #WeShouldSmoke #GSC
#Cannabis #Blessed #Love #Nature #WhyAreTheDosidosSoCheap?

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UP is a good dude and anything he does I'm sure is well within the consult of JW...not like those guys are strangers. His S1s were one of the first out the gate...

I'd imagine those involved have worked out the details - off the main screen.

Nice to see that Baylien going for max prices. Some really pretty pics in the POTM. Love the colors. ;)

I'm never offended by seeing one of our IC brethren succeeding in filling the top shelf. :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#thataside #WTFWITHALLTHEGAYASSTAGS #stupidshit #kidsthesedays #howthefuckdoyoureadthisshit #callmeoldandbendmeover

Just saying. Did I do that right???

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.