What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgRastaman

i dont see why this threads still goin on about DHN, as xxstr8 said its not a hard cut to get if youre in the game..if you give a cut away its no longer yours and people can profit from it if they choose to, thats just how it is,...people on here in the "community" sold it, that i know for a fact...so if its a legit cut or not i dont really care and not sure why so many people here d... is it that you want gg4 to be "accurately represented" or bummed that the masses can now grow your (not your) genetics? Joseys the only one with a horse in this race imo

True True, Josey is the one who created the gift horse, but it's not right if you created the black stallion and other people are out there selling whored out donkeys with the same name trying to get rich of others hard and technical works, keep it real to the strain don't fake the funk Ya Dig!?! why would you want to open up a clone dispensary and pass out fake clones to me that's a good way to kill your rep. real quick! Weak sauce for real, bad way to do business!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whored donkey
troll-slap-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

SocalNugz

Can you take a look at this an give em an idea of it looks like legit gg4 or not?
Got this cut at the hightimes cup in mi but it looks nothing like yours, I think I got scammed.

DemonTrich

Veteran
Can you take a look at this an give em an idea of it looks like legit gg4 or not?
Got this cut at the hightimes cup in mi but it looks nothing like yours, I think I got scammed.

from the pic you posted, its a fake. lol

damn you, edited before I could post this.

what booth did you get the cut from? if you got it from the "gorilla glue-tape banner" far right booth on the end, then the plant is NOT the only thing you brought home. those were some super sorry ass looking plants. kinda reminds me of finshaggys plants over at Joke-it-up forum.

SocalNugz

And thank you guys for the help! Bitter news but better to know than keep livin a lie...lol
The search continues I guess.
I was so loaded I dont honestly remember what booth it was demontrich! Lol a shitty one obviously :/

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
SoCal that pic looks like it to me. Although it doesn't always look so nicely stacked. Nice job. That's gonna throw down for you she seems to like your spot.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
lookin good bro. what you think about that faceoff clone. do you know if its a selected pheno of the faceoff bx seed line or is it "THE" Faceoff ?
Its good to see your room all full and stacked with top shelf dank as always.
killin it homey.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SoCal , first pic i would have said possibly ..... second pic , i say no way ! sorry :dunno:

Final nail in the coffin I think...View Image
Certainly looks nothing like what you guys posting.

Like some have said the smell is unmistakeable...I've left scraps in my drying rack that still had the signature glue smell..get your hands on a nug and do a smell test..I think comparing by looks are tough because everyone's enviroment is different but that smell is present in all samples I've seen

marrdogg

Veteran
Hit the nail on the head, smell is the indicator cause truth be told if I look at the first glue I've grown all subsequent glues have slightly different appearances taking into account not all environments are the same.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i think its it. but who the fuck knows until, like you all stated it can be smell tested next to a gg4. ive seen it get less pointy like that, maybe colder temp room which would also explain some of the color in that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.