What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArchitect

Veteran
Its not the growing that's difficult, its the processing part that has the greatest chances of destroying the harvest.

Shoot, throw a seed in dirt, water, hit it with ferts every once in a while, done. Trimming, drying to the proper moisture content before bagging and curing will be where most new home-garden growers will fuck up the first time or few.

No matter, the majority will still just buy. And for those that want to grow your own, I have the seeds, clones, and any equipment you might need ;)

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
just because the dhn photo is not the glue doesnt mean the cuts arent.
i heard they had the real dealio but its new to their stable and if you look around their website youll notice they use stock bud shots for stuff they dont have pics of.
it could be that they used a photo of a bud in place of actual glue shots. at least they didint ripp unc phots of icmag, lol.
seriously though, why would they put up a fake gg4? i dont think they did. i got this cut a year ago, surely the biggest clone outfit in the world located in the bay area is a lil more connected in the weed game than me. im just some dude. gg4 aint hard to get and if you want her and you know folks you would have her.

BrainSellz

Veteran
seriously though, why would they put up a fake gg4?
It's not that they would put out a fake cut, or maybe they would I dunno. I believe it's the fact that they hadn't and maybe still haven't flowered her out to actually know if it was legit. I believe they were selling clones at the cup and hadn't even seen the finish product yet.

It all comes down to money at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's correct they only real gg#4 buds they have seen where the ones Babba gave them at the cup. So if they can compare what they have to those buds they should be able to write up something better that whats there now. STR8 have you read there add for the glue. they state in it they don't even know if what they have is real.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep here is the new pic. So they know whats going on lol.. There asking for high quality pics from people that have grown there cut.

default.jpg

Pendleton

What a pain in the ass thing to have to worry about. If only people weren't out to make a quick buck we wouldn't have to worry about things like this.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, DHN is aware of the site - they have a thread and they have a paid banner ad...

So it's not like they are not aware of this thread and so forth.

We can only hope that whoever is pulling strings over there does the right thing - gets in touch with JW - and gets a verified cut at whatever arrangement he feels is appropriate.

Yeah, it's a business - but maybe they will understand the counter culture mentality and chose the path with integrity. As the market continues expanding such things are getting lost and the ways of "the man" are saturating things...I hate to see it.

Maybe, since we've had an impact on them to the point of pulling a picture - they can take it one step further and really step up.

dank.Frank

MelloYello

Well, DHN is aware of the site - they have a thread and they have a paid banner ad...

So it's not like they are not aware of this thread and so forth.

We can only hope that whoever is pulling strings over there does the right thing - gets in touch with JW - and gets a verified cut at whatever arrangement he feels is appropriate.

Yeah, it's a business - but maybe they will understand the counter culture mentality and chose the path with integrity. As the market continues expanding such things are getting lost and the ways of "the man" are saturating things...I hate to see it.

Maybe, since we've had an impact on them to the point of pulling a picture - they can take it one step further and really step up.

dank.Frank

Yeah they are aware. Me asked them an easy question

milkyjoe

Veteran
Well I ain't in cali but allow me to say, and hope they read it...fuck you dhn. Do your own work you theiven piece of shit bastards.

I feel better now

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I'm glad that for the most part I don't think the fake glue cuts are going around out here in MI, I've gotten quite a bit of glue buds and the smell is unmistakable, even when poorly grown, and after seeing all the legit glue pics and the dhns version I feel confident my cut is real

Grizz

Veteran
frank whats the link to there thread ? let me troll that bitch/jk. you know they had to read my email, you know they have heard the buzz from this thread and still aren't big enough to step up and talk with anyone. I guess there scard that I want some cash for them selling gg4, all I wanted was to make ssure they had the right cut, going to email them again.

OgRastaman

if it went legal, people would grow there own, so there would be no market for big gangs or corporations. I imagine most peoples gardens would have several large healthy plants, enough medicine to keep you going for the season... who are you going to sell it to, if everyone is growing there own supply? Making drugs illegal is what causes this massive police nuisance and gang/mob culture.

Not everyone has the knowledge, time or will power to learn geo to grow good herbs,there will always be a market for good flowers, legal or not it cost to grow and takes up space to have a garden. A lot of people I know don't want to take the time to learn they would rather just buy it, it's more simple for them to do.

BLESS#

sureshot66

Veteran
i dont see why this threads still goin on about DHN, as xxstr8 said its not a hard cut to get if youre in the game..if you give a cut away its no longer yours and people can profit from it if they choose to, thats just how it is,...people on here in the "community" sold it, that i know for a fact...so if its a legit cut or not i dont really care and not sure why so many people here d... is it that you want gg4 to be "accurately represented" or bummed that the masses can now grow your (not your) genetics? Joseys the only one with a horse in this race imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts