What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Its sad, but DHN is ruining their name by this. I had high hopes for them, currently have a whole bunch their cuts of different strains about to be pollinated by "The Real GG4" (do we have to say that now? :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: ) and a round of same cuts about to go into flower to make sure of legitimacy and see if i want to keep any (high hopes for purple caddy, kosher kush, and headband). I had some other ones in mind i was thinking about swooping but this makes me not want to support them in any way. Damn shame. Business Ethics should be a required course before one engages in any sort of venture...

jw23ck11

Veteran
Read every page and follow exactly what these guys say. Seems to be working for me.

picture.php

jayjayfrank

Veteran
DHNs seems to be going down fast...

i wonder if they know this is the place thats going to break their awesome reputation

"eh, who cares, its not like anybody wants to grow seeds!" seems to be their response

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's def not true, I have 10 different seed verities going now. Everyone I know has a seed grow in the mix. I will never stop poppin seeds.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man... its an addiction I swear.... I have some of the best genetics known to man, what do i do? pop some random untested seeds of course!

JointOperation

Maybe legalization will be the tipping point for everything? Hopefully it goes proper and the plant isn't turned into a product but I was thinking upon legalization, the Governments intervention and taxes will start to piss more people off and wake them up to the whole picture.

Hopefully sparking the much needed revolution.

America was founded over a 3% Tea Tax... What the fuck happen to the people of this great nation?

GG#4 is such a well rounded Flower. The terps are all over the place. I get cool feeling hits, I'll get caramel butter hits, cocao coffee hits, and diesel hits... Some times that shits too good, has me staring at it LOL I like how sticky the resin is too, very oily trichs, potent stuff too.

Only problem I have with GG#4 is the spaghetti strength branches :D and the fucking midnight munchies. I used to smoke GG#4 exclusively before bed, but I was waking up every night at like 4am and wandering to the kitchen, most of hte time i'll drink some water, but I ate a few spoons of ice cream one night and realized I need some more indica influence keep me down thru the whole night.

Whats everyones favorite Harvest day? Really digging day 65-68.

Thanks again Josey Wales. You did the community a great deed and I really appreciate the good vibes you sent your girl off with.

Blessings and good vibes stoners

yup if it goes fully legal.. say good bye to quality.. and say hello to people like MARLBORO and WALMART.. and BIG PHARMA stepping in .. commercially growing it and selling it to the masses..

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's def not true, I have 10 different seed verities going now. Everyone I know has a seed grow in the mix. I will never stop poppin seeds.

It's hard for me to stop poppin seeds, even with my limited space.
Clones are great, but popping seeds are like meeting new women... you might fuck around and keep one!

:biggrin:

harold

yup if it goes fully legal.. say good bye to quality.. and say hello to people like MARLBORO and WALMART.. and BIG PHARMA stepping in .. commercially growing it and selling it to the masses..

if it went legal, people would grow there own, so there would be no market for big gangs or corporations. I imagine most peoples gardens would have several large healthy plants, enough medicine to keep you going for the season... who are you going to sell it to, if everyone is growing there own supply? Making drugs illegal is what causes this massive police nuisance and gang/mob culture.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
if it went legal, people would grow there own, so there would be no market for big gangs or corporations. I imagine most peoples gardens would have several large healthy plants, enough medicine to keep you going for the season... who are you going to sell it to, if everyone is growing there own supply? Making drugs illegal is what causes this massive police nuisance and gang/mob culture.

You're giving the majority faaarrrr too much credit. People are way too lazy, intimidated by the up front costs, necessary time involved, and new skills to learn to grow their own. Even if they try I don't see many people sticking with it and getting better. Plenty of people like beer and microbrews but you don't see them brewing their own. There will unfortunately always be a place for the big companies to come in and grab their Bud Light market share so to speak. I think it would be cool to have legalized weed follow the microbrew scenario with local grow outfits cranking out some quality weed rather than quantity with other individuals growing their own. It would be cool to have growers "Farmers Markets" where seeds, flowers, and clones could change hands without fear of being hassled.

CHEFfy

Agreed, it definitely isn't for everybody. Add to that the necessity for experience, which takes years (at least in my case) to truly crank out a quality project. Many people will take the easy way out and just buy.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Not everyone can grow AAA, I see sht for sale on craigslst all day long from people who tried a grow or two and gave up lol.

harold

most don't grow because of the oppressive threat of law.

many don't care about the quality of their product because they are in it for the money, if things went legal, the lovers of cannabis would grow there own.

I think those micro brew kits are loaded with heavy metals, well the ones sold in the uk were tested for high amounts no wonder I felt ropey the next day lol. I think its much easier to grow a weed, than become a master brewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts